Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:packed in bundle, suitable for sea transport (by container) or According to the clients`requirements
Delivery Detail:According to the actual weight
high quality and factory price
short delievery time
good after-sales service
Country of Origin: China
Mill name: Ningbo Preah Vihear Steel Industry Co., Ltd.
Commodity: H beam
Tolerance: Strictly according to the G/B and JIS standard
Delivery time: within 30days
Price term: CIF/ CFR according to clients requirements
Payment terms: 100%Irrevercable L/C At Sight or TT
ACCORDING TO STANDARD: JIS G3192 OR GB/T11263-2005
H beam Section sizenma(mm)Weight (kg/m)
Height×BreadthWeb thichnessFlange thichness
- Q:House built with H steel, two story buildings, all columns below, no load wall, beam with steel beam, what type of H steel?
- Props can be used with 200*200, 198*99 can be used on the side, the standard is 200*100, but the house does not use. Span is not enough.
- Q:Are all the steel girders H?
- When the width is large or the load is relatively large, besides the H type steel beam, it is more common to use the box girder.
- Q:In the H steel frame, what is the connection between the secondary beams? Welding or high strength bolt connection?
- Two can, anyway, there are connections, the strength can be guaranteed, it depends on the construction requirements and subsequent demolition requirements.
- Q:H steel or I-beam, which bearing good?
- The length of the I-beam is small and the height is big. It can only bear the force in one direction. H steel is deep in groove and big in thickness and can bear two directions of force.
- Q:What is the theoretical weight of welded H - section steel 900*350*20*30?
- H steel is mainly used in engineering, plant, equipment, machinery and equipment, bridges, highways, houses, etc., with good mechanical and physical properties, firm and energy-saving and environmental protection. H steel is an economical section steel, widely used in industry, construction, bridge, oil drilling and so on
- Q:Hot rolled H section steel
- H steel is a new type of economical construction steel. H type steel cross section shape is reasonable in economy, good mechanical properties, rolling each point on the extended section is uniform, small internal stress, compared with the ordinary beam, a section modulus, light weight, saving advantages of metal, can make the building structure to reduce 30-40%; and because of its inner and outer legs parallel leg end is right, assembled into components, welding, riveting work can save up to 25%. Often used in large capacity requirements, large cross section stability, such as buildings, high-rise buildings, as well as bridges, ships, lifting transport machinery, equipment foundation, support, foundation piles.
- Q:What's the quota for finished H - shaped steel sleeve?
- In the installation of H steel, in addition to painting, that is, rust, units are 10m2, there is no security item. Landlord can not really apply: Civil Engineering - metal structural engineering - steel structure - steel wall (or other), and this is my personal opinion, for reference only.
- Q:How is the weight of H steel calculated?
- H section steel is a kind of economical section high efficiency profile with more optimized sectional area distribution and stronger weight ratio. It is named after the English letter "H". Because all the sections of H steel are arranged at right angles, H steel has been widely used in all directions for its advantages of high bending resistance, simple construction, cost saving and light weight.
- Q:What's the difference between welded H - section steel and high frequency welded H - section steel and hot rolled H section steel?
- The shunt end piece (T profiles, H59 1 brass) two pieces with the resistance sheet (thickness of 1.5, 20 wide, 45 long, 5 pieces of copper manganese); in high frequency heating mode; copper phosphorus solder welding; brazing process requirements: less than or equal to 1min, focused on solving the problem: positioning and welding (before brazing the process of using gas welding method). The main technical and economic indicators: after welding product surface without oxidation, the welding quality is higher than that of gas welding; resistance welding end pieces and reliable, welding without melting and deformation resistance; ensure shunt; the production efficiency is increased by two times.
- Q:How large H steel are used for steel roof with span of 19 meters and 26 meters respectively?
- The steel roof truss of 26 meters span adopts Q345 steel, the column section adopts H500 * 250 * 10 * 14, and the beam adopts H (800-500) * 220 * 12 * 14
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range