||6m, 12m or customized
Grade: Carbon Steel/Alloy Steel/
Bearing Steel/Gear Steel/Spring Steel
Length: 6m, 12m or customized
Place of Origin: China
Technique: Hot Rolled/Cold drawn/Forged
Special Use: Cold Drawn/Forged
Shape: Round Bar/Flat Bar/Square Bar
Technology: Hot Rolled/Forged/Cold Drawn
l Mold bottom
l Plastic mold
l Construction machinery parts
l Automobile parts
l Security grills
l Nuclear energy
l Chemical industry
l Electronic information
l Instrument and meter
l Mechanism & Fasteners gear
l Stressed components for vehicles
l Engines and machines
l Parts of larger cross-section
l All kinds of gears
l Statically and dynamically stressed component for vehicles
l Engines and machine
l Larger cross-section parts
ment: Annealing Q+T
- Q:San Diego Real Estate?
- It all depends on the economy. I purchased my run of the mill 4 bedroom 2 bath home in San Diego for $450,000 six years ago and felt lucky to get it. Today I would be lucky to get $300,000 for the same house. The story is the same all over the U.S., with many people losing homes to foreclosure. I am not a real estate agent, but a neighbor is. Things have definitely slowed down as credit gets tighter (it is tough to get a loan these days) and commissions are not as high since prices are down. Real estate is very cyclical- when it's good, it's good. When it's not, it's not. These days things are not so good, but the market will come back eventually. Real estate agents are currently competing for a very limited number of qualified buyers. You might have to wait a while between sales, which may be tough to do in a high cost area like San Diego.
- Q:Do most people really become rich from real estate?
- You don't strike it rich you get rich very very slowly. Getting started for most is very hard, first you buy a house to live in then try to buy another to rent out but you can't get a second loan. So you might move out of your house and rent it out. First time landlords make a lot of mistakes like trusting judgement about people instead of background checks and credit checks then when the tenant doesn't pay listening to excuses instead of starting evictions, most quit at that point. If you learn the landlord business you will be negative cash flow for years. Buy a house with say 1,000 mortgage and rent it out for 1,000 and you still have to pay for repairs and cover empty months etc. Raise the rent every year and in about 5 years you might break even so you support the rental house from your paycheck and save for a second rental. You can refinance if prices are up and refinance your home to get a down payment on a second rental. You might be 10 years into landlording before you have any profit monthly but if you were to do nothing else but buy and hold a few rentals after the mortgages are paid down or even before you will have cash flow and raise the rent every year. I know one couple who started with a run down 2 bedroom house cheap who now have 50 rental units but it has been 30 years not get rich quick and they and their children worked a lot of time cleaning and fixing things. They both work full time dealing with the rentals now.
- Q:Retirement vs Real Estate?
- Real estate is a good investment but all it would take is a market crash to kill you. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Have a well funded retirement fund, I recommend a long term fixed income bond at 10%+.
- Q:Real Estate attorney.?
- I would choose a real estate agent over a real estate attorney. An agent will know the market area better than an attorney. You can have the attorney close the transaction for you but I do not believe they can sell you real estate.
- Q:The best way to check newest local real estate listings?
- www.okorder.com, its what the realtors use...its the multiple listing service...follow the links to the state and area you are looking for
- Q:How much money does the average real estate agent earn per year?
- extremely tough problem. research over google. this could actually help!
- Q:What is the difference between a real estate agent and realtor?
- A real estate agent is a person who list and sells houses and a realtor is basically the same thing, But when contact a realtor, its an office and you usually ask a question about real estate, You ask I am calling about a house I am interested in looking at and I need to speak to an agent. The receptionist will pass you to an agent which is a realtor, Now it mostly one in the same. Now this agent works for a Real estate Broker. Which has a different kind of license than an a real estate agent. In other words when you walk into a real estate office and you see several desk with a person behind each one you just walked into room of realtors.
- Q:real estate agenting?
- Right now the income is at poverty level.It is really tough right now to make large sums of money.A lot of agents are lucky to sell one house this year.Their are exceptions where they make a hundred grand though.
- Q:how to become a real estate businesswoman?
- You did not indicate what you wanted to do in the real estate business world. There are many positions and entrepreneur opportunities in the real estate world. #1.Real Estate agent Complete the required education to take the state real estate exam. Once you have successfully passed the state real estate exam you may list and sell real estate for other individuals. You would be required to work with a real estate broker in order to sell real estate. After 2 years as a real estate agent you could apply and take the state real estate broker test and become a real estate broker. #2. Mortgage loan officer/agent Once again you would be required to take the required courses and the state mortgage loan officers exam. Once you have successfully passed this examination you would be issued a mortgage loan officers license. You would then be able to apply for a position at a mortgage lender to become a loan officer. #3. Real estate investor Read as many books on real estate investing as possible. Join the local real estate investing group. Seek a mentor in this real estate investing group. #4. Fringe real estate businesses A. Escrow agent B. Notary public C.Title Agent D. Real Estate Appraiser E. Real estate Inspector You would have to select the type real estate business you would want to be involved in, obtain the necessary education to obtain your license and get into the business. There are some instances where, after you have began in one phase of real estate, you decide to enter into another phase of the business. I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck. FIGHT ON
- Q:Seoul South Korea Real Estate?
- It is relatively hard to find real estate online in Korean. Things still work the old fashion way. You go to a real estate office in the neighborhood your interested in, and the agent( usually an older man) will take you around based on what you're looking for.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range