Sample order link: (Free Shipping by Courier to All Countries)
please click the following button to buy sample
This product is a revolutionary robotic vacuum cleaner . It utilizes:
2 Rolling brush by triangle allocation
2 Side brush
2 storey dust bin unique design
2 option clean method---Non-collided and Soft-touched
6 drop sensors to keep unit from falling off
High and silence vacuum suction
Sonic-Wall ---- Virtual blocking unit
Auto self charging base ----Smart and efficiency
Ultraviolet light to disinfect air from air outlet
Spot spiral movement---- Used remoter Mode 1, from inside to outside cycling
All cleaning parts could renew from unit outside and by yourself
Cleaning a wide variety of floor types
Optimum dimension 33*8 cm (13 *3.1 inch) ----Enables cleaning under beds and furniture
Robot Vacuum Cleaner specification :
|Model NO.: ||QQ5|
|Feature: ||Without Bag|
|Classification: ||Robot Vacuum Cleaner|
|Color: ||Black ,white|
|Dust Bin Capaci t y:||0.32 liter|
|Speed :||18.5~20.5 cm/sec|
|Voltage: ||DC 14.4V|
|Power consumption: ||25W|
|Remote controller type :||RF|
|Indicator type :||LED with pattern|
|Noise Level: ||Max. 65dB|
|Suction Power :||2.0m/sec|
|Sweep capacity :||rubbish size L: 6cm , Section : 0.9 cm x 0.9 cm|
|1. Special Bounce|
|3. Along Wall|
|4. "S" Shape|
|5. Polygonal Spiral|
|Charging Time: ||2.5hours|
|Battery : ||Ni-MH 2800mA|
|Running Time: ||Min. 70 minutes|
|Room coverage :||4.8m*4m in 20min.|
|Crawling up ability :||8.0mmMax.|
|Non-colliding-sensor detected height||min. 5.5cm|
|Non-colliding-sensor detected width||45°in ahead >6.5cm ; -22.5°~-82.5°>2.5cm ; +22.5°~+82.5°>2.5cm |
|Non-colliding-sensor detected distance||<5cm|
|Color||Black, white||Running Time||Min. 70 minutes|
|Voltage||DC 14.4V||Working Area||4.8M*4.0Min 20 min.|
|Battery||Ni-MH2800mA||Gift box size||52.7cm*39cm*13.9cm|
|Dust Bin Capacity||320ml||Carton Size||54*58.5*41cm(4PCS/CTN)|
|What`s in the color box?|
|1 XMain unit|
|1 X Charging base|
|1 X box of spare parts ( side brush *2 + filter* 2 )|
|1 X Remote Control |
|1 X SonicWall |
|1 X Battery pack|
|1 X Charger|
|1 X Manual|
|1 X Cleaner brush ( on the top of dust bin)|
|1 X Rolling brush cleaner ( on the back of charging base )|
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
- Q:Is avoiding cars and vacuum cleaners good for your heart? Does fish oil help?
- This question is bogus because all hospitals handout only approved american heart association pamphlets after heart disease. THIS is not one of them! so what is the double meaning or mean spirited nature of this question? As far as a food supplement goes many medical establishments refuse to acknowledge the their benefit because the big pharmaceuticals can not make money off them because they are not proprietary exclusive products!
- Q:What is the best vacuum out there?
- The answer to the question can change every month. Go to a vacuum repair shop that also sells new and ask them their recommendation, I did when I bought my Sharp 8 years ago and still love it.
- Q:bagless vacuum cleaners?
- I love mine! I will ABSOLUTELY NEVER own a bagged vacuum ever again! I do understand the dust issue, but I've found that dumping it out creates a minimal mess, which is contained in a small area around my garbage bin. That gets cleaned up when I sweep the kitchen floor. What was wrong with the bags? The one in the machine was always full, and I never had replacements. Buying them was a huge process, because they were never available in anywhere near convenient. I always had to go to the department store where I purchased the vacuum cleaner, or a specialty store to find them. And making sure I got the right ones was also a hassle...did I need type J, or was that the last vacuum cleaner we had? Maybe it's type I. For me, the small amount of dust created in emptying the can is well worth the opportunity to vacuum whenever I need (as opposed to whenever I could, depending on whether or not the bag was full). The good news is that bagged vacuum cleaners are still readily available. If the bagless doesn't work for you, then shop for a bagged option that does. :) Edit: Hmmm...I was just reading the link that AdamG provided. It, too, suggests that bagless machines create a horrible dusty mess if emptied inside. This makes me wonder if it's a brand-specific issue, 'cause I have definitely not had that problem. There's a small (less than 2-feet across) dust cloud that's created when I bang the filter against the inside of the garbage bin, but most of that settles inside the garbage bin (and again, the rest is easily cleaned up later). Do y'all find that you're getting more dust than that?
- Q:Why do British/English accents always sound so pompous and arrogant?
- There are many different british accents. We don't all come from london.
- Q:i need a new vacuum.....anyone know vacuums?..?
- i personally use this one the dirt devil envision it isnt a canister system however it has an extension wand and some nifty attachments which help cleaning in corners and behind furniture and such and the power brush attachment is awesome for troublesome areas also its bagless so if you vaccuum up something u didnt mean to then its easy to get out :) here is a pic of it......
- Q:Where can i rent a vacuum?
- Just post a flier in your apartment mail room offering to pay to borrow a vacuum for a few hours. I bet a kind neighbor will let you use it for free. Just be sure to return the favor -maybe a plateful of a homemade treat.
- Q:Im looking for a vacuum part?
- Look around for a guy who repairs them. We have a guy that sells used repaired vacuums at a flea market just outside of town.
- Q:Do you have an amazing vacuum cleaner and what is the name and cost? I am looking for something exceptional.?
- I have a built in vac. No need for hepa filters or vac bags all the dirt goes in a can in the garage and vents to the outside and the noise is out of the house. It's very powerful. It's the best.
- Q:Hoover Elite Rewind vacuum that needs a new belt?
- Hoover Elite Rewind
- Q:vacuum cleaners, i know nothing. :p?
- Get her a Sharp Vacuum cleaner, for around $200.00, she will love it and it will last for years. Anything cheaper is noisy and worthless.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range