Order On-line Tracking
ZLP630 Temporarily Installed Suspended Working Platform With Rated Capacity 630KG
1) Brief introduction of suspended working platform:
Suspended Platform/ Suspension Platform/ Suspended Scaffolding Platform:
We can manufacture various specifications (ZLP500,ZLP630,ZLP800 & ZLP1000) and special temporary suspended platform according to customers′ requirements.
1.Cleaning and maintaining of the exterior wall of high-rise building.
2.Painting, decoration and refurbishing of exterior walls.
3. Installation projects and other construction working of outer walls of high-rise building.
4. Aerial working of ship, large tower, bridge, dams and large chimneys.
5. Install and maintain for high-rise building elevator hoistway, shipbuilding industry, seagoing vessel, warships welding maintain.
Steel rope angle adjusting range(°)
Distance between two steel rope(mm)
Rated stretch of front beam(mm)
Nr.Of platform rack
Diameter of steel rope(mm)
Max Lifting height(m)
Motor rotation speed(r/min)
5) Competitive advantages:
1.Absolutely guarantee life safety during Aerial working
Safety lock fasten the steel rope immediately once the suspended platform tilts or the steel rope slips out of the hoist;
Electric control system is designed with leakage protection, over-heat protection, current overload protection and brake stop;
Good-quality steel wire rope, safety rope and cable.
2. Stable performance: raise up and lower down smoothly
3. Modular design. Easy to disassemble, assemble operate and maintain.
4. Lifting height can be adjusted according to requirement (Maximum 300 Meters)
5. Working voltage and frequency can be adjusted (220V/380V/415V etc.)
6. Suspended platform for special usage can be customized (circular, L shape, U shape, etc)
7. Professional quality, competitive price, fast delivery, good services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|