|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export wooden pallet with PET strap fixed, |
paper or non-woven fabrics between layers,
finally wrapped with plastic shrink film from outside.
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
wholesale high alumina firebrick prices
High alumina bricks for general uses are mainly made from super quality Bauxite, bonding chamotte and additives, being high pressure pressed and sintered in high temperature.
They were widely used in all parts of furnace lining of metallurgic, petroleum, construction materials, machinery and militaries, etc.
Features and advantages:
1. The dimensions are more exactly.
2. Low iron content and impurities
3. Good thermal stability;
4. High refractoriness,
5. anti alkaline /acid erosions,
6. Mechanical and chemical properties are very good.
7. Strong thermal shock resistance.
Firebrick Technical Index
High Alumina Brick
Refractoriness under load°C
Permanent liner change%
Apparent Porosity %
Cold crushing strength Mpa
Bulk Density g/cm3
Other sizes according to customer requirements
- Q:What's the weight of the refractory bricks?
- Fireclay refractory bricks: 3.4kg-3.8kg - according to the quality of raw materials, prices ranging from 1 yuan to 2.7 yuan, high alumina refractory brick: three, high aluminum in 3.9kg or so. Ordinary T-3 firebrick weight calculation method: 230*114*65*2.2/2.1.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks?
- The insulation performance of thermal conductivity of insulating brick in general 0.2-0.4 (average temperature 350 - 25 DEG C) w/m.k, and the thermal conductivity of refractory brick in 1 (the average temperature of 350 - 25 DEG C) above w/m.k, which can obtain the insulation performance of insulating brick than refractory brick insulation performance is much better.
- Q:What is the difference between fireclay bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- High R.U.L, low creep high alumina brick  is using high grade bauxite, fused corundum, fused mullite as main raw material of high-grade refractory materials. The product has the advantages of high temperature, little creep, strong corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance, and is suitable for large and medium-sized hot blast stoves.
- Q:How to reduce porosity of high alumina brick
- High alumina brick used as refractory products in refractory material, has a great application in masonry kilns, insiders pointed out that the quality of high alumina brick general porosity and it has a great relationship! So, how to reduce the porosity of high alumina brick rate is very important!
- Q:What are the common thermal insulation materials for thermal conductivity?
- The single organic insulation material should be the best polyurethane in the field. In accordance with the production process can be divided into on-site foam polyurethane and factory prefabricated rigid foam polyurethane board. The scene is polyurethane foam isocyanate and polyol to cool (polyether or polyester) two components as the main raw materials with additives, the on-site spraying construction with thermal insulation and waterproof function of the rigid foam material.
- Q:Which is better, the soft core or the hard core?
- The wire has two kinds of hard core and soft core, the hard core line is only one wire core, and the soft core line has a plurality of wire cores. For the same sectional area, the 7 core is more than the more than 30 core. There is a difference in use. Generally used for DC is the use of hard core line, because of its small line consumption; and for communication, we should use soft core line, but also in order to reduce its line consumption
- Q:In 2016, a few of the traditional refractory materials will be able to survive
- In short, the overall market of refractory enterprises is in a turbulent adjustment process, but the volume is still in place. Elimination is inevitable, as to how many can be eliminated, dare not assert.
- Q:How to reduce the harm caused by two times mullite in high alumina refractory material
- Prolong the sintering time and adjust the aluminum content of the high alumina brick.
- Q:How does the physicochemical index change when the high alumina brick is used at high temperature?
- If the range of softening temperature exceeds the load, the constants of other physical and chemical indexes will also increase or decrease.
- Q:Density of high alumina bricks
- The density of high alumina bricks is determined according to the price. The average density is between 2.3-2.5g/cm3. The higher the density, the higher the price, the higher the aluminum bricks are in the industry. More than 2.4 are required.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range