|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export wooden pallet with PET strap fixed, |
paper or non-woven fabrics between layers,
finally wrapped with plastic shrink film from outside.
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
wholesale high alumina firebrick prices
High alumina bricks for general uses are mainly made from super quality Bauxite, bonding chamotte and additives, being high pressure pressed and sintered in high temperature.
They were widely used in all parts of furnace lining of metallurgic, petroleum, construction materials, machinery and militaries, etc.
Features and advantages:
1. The dimensions are more exactly.
2. Low iron content and impurities
3. Good thermal stability;
4. High refractoriness,
5. anti alkaline /acid erosions,
6. Mechanical and chemical properties are very good.
7. Strong thermal shock resistance.
Firebrick Technical Index
High Alumina Brick
Refractoriness under load°C
Permanent liner change%
Apparent Porosity %
Cold crushing strength Mpa
Bulk Density g/cm3
Other sizes according to customer requirements
- Q:How much is the bending temperature aluminum silicon carbide brick for torpedo car
- The product has the advantages of high temperature, little creep, strong corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance, and is suitable for large and medium-sized hot blast stoves.
- Q:What are the characteristics of high alumina bricks?
- The product has the advantages of high temperature, little creep, strong corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance, and is suitable for large and medium-sized high-temperature kilns and other energy consuming industries, such as chemical industry, electric power industry, etc.
- Q:The cloth blowing is not uniform on the lime kiln refractory brick is damaged it
- Lining 1 yuan to prevent direct damage to the Sindh kiln high temperature flame or air, to protect the kiln carcass; 2, to prevent harmful substances (CO, SO2) erosion of the kiln body; 3, to prevent corrosion, material flow on the kiln body; 4, reduce the kiln temperature, kiln body to prevent oxidation 5, has the function of corrosion; thermal insulation; 6, to improve the coating performance.
- Q:What are the grades of high alumina bricks?
- High alumina brick according to the aluminum content is generally divided into: super high alumina brick, a high aluminum brick, two high alumina brick, three high alumina brick
- Q:What is the difference between high alumina brick and clay brick?
- There must be a difference. They vary in color from the amount of aluminum, the weight, the temperature, and the color. For example: 75 high aluminum and 43 clay bricks, 75 single weight 4.5kg or more. 43 3.65kg or so, the use of temperature 75, high aluminum in about 1520, 43 of brick 1430 or so, the color of 75 pan white, 43 of the Loess color. In short, the difference is great.
- Q:How are the grades of high alumina bricks differentiated?
- High alumina brick: aluminium silicate refractory product with a content of three Al2O3 (two) and more than 48%
- Q:What is the difference between fireclay bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- High alumina brick is one of refractory materials. The main component of this kind of refractory brick is AL2O3.
- Q:How much is one ton / ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- The price of high alumina refractory bricks is not equal, according to the quality index of GB2988-2012
- Q:What are the requirements for refractory materials in heat treatment furnace?
- Refractoriness is the property of a refractory against high temperature, which means the temperature at which a refractory is softened to some extent after heating, but not its melting point. According to the degree of refractory, refractory materials can be divided into: General refractories, refractory degree is 1580 to 1770 DEG C; advanced refractories, refractory degree is 1770 to 2000 DEG C; special refractory material, refractory degree is greater than 2000 DEG C.
- Q:Which is better, the soft core or the hard core?
- The use of each of the single core copper wire with low line, 1.5 square with cap line home, socket 2.5 square, air conditioning to walk alone line 4 square can, when the terminal box into a socket with leakage protection switch, prevent overload and short circuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range