|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export wooden pallet with PET strap fixed, |
paper or non-woven fabrics between layers,
finally wrapped with plastic shrink film from outside.
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
wholesale high alumina firebrick prices
High alumina bricks for general uses are mainly made from super quality Bauxite, bonding chamotte and additives, being high pressure pressed and sintered in high temperature.
They were widely used in all parts of furnace lining of metallurgic, petroleum, construction materials, machinery and militaries, etc.
Features and advantages:
1. The dimensions are more exactly.
2. Low iron content and impurities
3. Good thermal stability;
4. High refractoriness,
5. anti alkaline /acid erosions,
6. Mechanical and chemical properties are very good.
7. Strong thermal shock resistance.
Firebrick Technical Index
High Alumina Brick
Refractoriness under load°C
Permanent liner change%
Apparent Porosity %
Cold crushing strength Mpa
Bulk Density g/cm3
Other sizes according to customer requirements
- Q:Introduction of high alumina brick
- High alumina brick is one of refractory materials. The main component of this kind of refractory brick is AL2O3. If the content of Al2O3 is higher than 90%, it is called corundum brick. Because of the different resources, the standards of different countries are not identical. For example, European countries limit the content of Al2O3 to high alumina refractories by 42%. In China, the content of Al2O3 in high alumina brick is usually divided into three parts: I, etc. - Al2O3 content, >75%, II, etc. - Al2O3 content is 60 ~ 75%, and the content of Al2O3 is 48 ~ 60%.
- Q:How much is one ton / ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- The market price of about super high aluminium brick price at 3000 yuan / ton, a high aluminum brick at around 2500 yuan / ton, two high aluminum bricks at around 2100 yuan / ton three grade high alumina bricks at around 1850 yuan / ton for reference, choose to buy the area is not the same as the prices are not the same.
- Q:How to distinguish the good or bad of the high aluminum brick?
- In the procurement of high alumina brick, the first color, high quality aluminum brick, brick surface smooth, yellow color pale, four sides equal, no broken angle, no cracks.
- Q:How are the grades of high alumina bricks differentiated?
- In China, the content of Al2O3 in high alumina brick is usually divided into three categories: I, etc. - Al2O3 content > 75%; II, etc. - Al2O3 content is 60 to 75%; III and so on - Al2O3 content is 48 ~ 60%.
- Q:What are the reasons for the decline in the performance of high alumina bricks when we use high alumina refractory bricks?
- All the raw materials adding order, mixing time, material and material moisture trapped. 4, the pressure and the volume density of Pei brick and brick Pei size etc..
- Q:Which is better, the soft core or the hard core?
- When the current through the wire, it will produce a magnetic field in the vertical plane space of the wire, if there is a current two wire close by in the same direction, because they produce a magnetic field in the direction is opposite, it will produce a repulsive force is due to the magnetic field force. They will mutually inhibit current intensity of the other party, caused by the reduction of current in the wire, this inhibition of each current intensity, we called wire inductance. When the AC current line frequency is high, the inductance is stronger.
- Q:What's the price of high alumina refractory bricks?
- The price of high alumina refractory bricks varies greatly according to the content of AL2O3.
- Q:What are the high aluminum bricks made of?
- It's OK to use corundum bricks and alumina hollow ball bricks to build a furnace,
- Q:Density of high alumina bricks
- The density of high alumina bricks is determined according to the price. The average density is between 2.3-2.5g/cm3. The higher the density, the higher the price, the higher the aluminum bricks are in the industry. More than 2.4 are required.
- Q:What refractory material does cupola lining use?
- A class of inorganic nonmetallic materials with a refractoriness of not less than 1580 degrees. Refractoriness is defined as the temperature of a sample of a refractory cone sample that resists high temperature without loading and does not soften and melt down. But only in terms of fire resistance can not be fully described refractories, 1580 degrees of temperature is not absolute.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range