|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export wooden pallet with PET strap fixed, |
paper or non-woven fabrics between layers,
finally wrapped with plastic shrink film from outside.
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
wholesale high alumina firebrick prices
High alumina bricks for general uses are mainly made from super quality Bauxite, bonding chamotte and additives, being high pressure pressed and sintered in high temperature.
They were widely used in all parts of furnace lining of metallurgic, petroleum, construction materials, machinery and militaries, etc.
Features and advantages:
1. The dimensions are more exactly.
2. Low iron content and impurities
3. Good thermal stability;
4. High refractoriness,
5. anti alkaline /acid erosions,
6. Mechanical and chemical properties are very good.
7. Strong thermal shock resistance.
Firebrick Technical Index
High Alumina Brick
Refractoriness under load°C
Permanent liner change%
Apparent Porosity %
Cold crushing strength Mpa
Bulk Density g/cm3
Other sizes according to customer requirements
- Q:How much is one ton / ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- The market price of about super high aluminium brick price at 3000 yuan / ton, a high aluminum brick at around 2500 yuan / ton, two high aluminum bricks at around 2100 yuan / ton three grade high alumina bricks at around 1850 yuan / ton for reference, choose to buy the area is not the same as the prices are not the same.
- Q:What are the alloy wear resistance materials?
- KNMn19Cr2 (patent) high manganese alloy (ZGMn13Cr2MoRe), super high manganese alloy (ZGMn18Cr2MoRe); two: anti-wear chromium cast iron series: such as high, medium and low chromium alloy cast iron (Cr15MOZCu); three: wear resistant alloy steel series: such as, low and high carbon multi metal combined steel (such as ZG40SiMnCrMO and ZG35Cr2MoNiRe); four: ADI (ADI) series; five: all kinds of composite or gradient material and hard alloy materials, nano KN alloy (patent product): such as chromium carbide composite (Cr2C3+Q235), high-energy ion osmosized tungsten carbide materials (WCSP), high toughness of cemented carbide (YK25.6), KN999 nano alloy (Beijing Naimo patent) etc.;
- Q:What are the reasons for the decline in the performance of high alumina bricks when we use high alumina refractory bricks?
- Quality requirements for aluminium bricks of different grade. 2, high aluminum powder and high alumina aggregate and other materials of reasonable proportion, to reach the production requirements.
- Q:Difference between low creep high alumina brick and ordinary high alumina brick
- Low creep and high alumina brick is based on the theory of "three stones". The combination of bauxite and clay as the main raw material, adding kyanite, andalusite and sillimanite, commonly known as the "three stone" control, physicochemical index and size composition, using alumina mullite corundum + + raw materials such as technical scheme. In the production process, first to detect and control indexes of raw materials, crushing, grinding, sieving process, according to the distribution ratio of ingredients, the size and moisture control of mud mixing after to meet the requirements of forming and molding machine, the use of qualified abrasives, blow molding control number, size and flash at the same time, the detection efficiency of semi-finished products and meet the requirements. Production process: high temperature calcination of high-grade alumina, adding small creep rate of high temperature materials, by high-pressure molding and high temperature firing. It has the characteristics of high strength, low creep rate and high use temperature. Widely used in high temperature furnace, hot air furnace hearth lining, brick and so on.
- Q:The difference between light high alumina brick and heavy aluminum brick
- Lightweight high alumina bricks, commonly called insulating refractory bricks, also known as insulating refractory bricks. First of all, literally, lightweight aluminum bricks and heavy aluminum bricks are very different in weight. Lightweight high alumina bricks, also called insulated high alumina bricks, are designed for insulation and heat preservation. In normal use, the utility model is not directly contacted with the furnace temperature, and is a refractory brick product which is close to the furnace wall and has the function of heat insulation and heat preservation.
- Q:How to test the aluminium bricks of high alumina refractory bricks?
- Forming high alumina brick will be tested on some professional equipment, it is suggested that you can go to the professional testing department to know about it!
- Q:What is the apparent porosity of high alumina brick?
- Total porosity is porosity refers to the total volume of sample porosity in the percentage of total volume of samples. Apparent porosity refers to the percentage of the total volume of openings, pores, and total specimens in the sample.
- Q:Use of high alumina refractory bricks?
- Because of the high Al2O3 high aluminum products, low impurity content, the formation of fusible vitreous body less so than the clay brick high load softening temperature, but because mullite crystallization has not formed the network organization, so the load softening temperature is not high silica brick.
- Q:The difference between aluminium refractory and magnesia refractory
- Magnesia refractory belongs to alkaline refractory materials refers to refractory products such as magnesia magnesia brick magnesium iron spinel magnesium aluminum spinel magnesia ramming materials and other products of raw materials is the main crystal phase is periclase magnesia products
- Q:The difference between clay bricks and clay bricks
- According to the hole rate: solid brick (no hole or hole rate less than 25% bricks), porous brick (hole rate is equal to or greater than 25%), the size of the hole is small and the number of bricks, usually used in load-bearing parts, higher strength level. Hollow brick (hole rate equal to or greater than 40%, large pore size and small amount of brick, commonly used in non load parts, low strength grade).Solid bricks and porous bricks are mostly used for load-bearing structural walls. Hollow bricks are mostly used in non load bearing structures.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range