CNBM GROUP is the biggest water Treatment Factory in China. Our Product include: Calcium Hypochlorite, TCCA, SDIC, PAC, Sodium Sulphite, Sodium Thiosulfate etc.
CNBM One year can produce 18,000MT Calcium Hypochlorite with two model, one is 65% and one is 70%. More important we have 3 advantages, Firstly: High effective chlorine content Secondly: Good stability. Can be stored a long time at normal temperature with little chlorine loss; Third:Good solubility, less water-insoluble matters.
Calcium Hypochlorite 65%
Chlorine Content ≥
Yearly Loss of Active Chlorine
White or Light-grey
Power & Granular
Calcium Hypochlorite 70%
Chlorine Content ≥
Granularity(14-50 mesh)% ≥
1. For bleaching purpose of wood pulp, silk, cloth and fibre.
2. Disinfection and water-treatment.
3. Disinfectant for chemical poisonous and radioactive substance.
Formula Experiment Design: (Base on 1MT Water)
Calcium Hypochlorite 65% 100kg
Disinfection Liquid 1% Calcium Hypochlorite 65% 1.7g
45—50kg Plastic or Steel Drums with Inner Plastic Bag.
1. Should be stored in cool and dry warehouse away from heating sources and avoid direct sunlight.
2. In transportation, contact with such should be avoided as sunlight, heating,moisture, organics, oil and acids.
Other Information please check the MSDS.
|alcium Hypochlorite, Sodium Process||Calcium Hypochlorite, Calcium Process|
|Trichloroisocyanuric Acid (TCCA)||Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC)|
|Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Dihydrate||Cyanuric Acid (CYA)|
|Sodium Hypochlorite||Sodium Chlorite|
|Soda Ash Light / Dense||Sodium Bisulphate (NaHSO4)|
|Caustic Soda||Copper Sulphate (CuSO4)|
|Poly Aluminium Chloride (PAC)||Calcium Chloide (CaCl2)|
|Sodium Metabisulfite||Sodium Hydrosulfite|
|Poly Acrylic Acid (PAA)||Sodium Polyacrylate (PAAS)|
|Sodium Nitrate||Calcium Nitrate|
|1-Hydroxyethylidene-1, 1-Diphosphonic Acid (HEDP)||Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid (ATMP)|
|Copolymer of Maleic and Acylic Acid (MA-AA)||Benzalkonium chloride|
|Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate (SLES 70%)||Dodecyl Alkyl Benzene Sulfonic Acid (LABSA 96%)|
- Q:What is the difference between inorganic and inorganic salts?
- Organic matter: generally used in the biological field, especially in the agricultural sector, narrowly refers to all can be biological (including microbial and plant enzymes) decomposition of organic matter.
- Q:Is the inorganic salt the same as the saline?
- Inorganic salts are inorganic compounds in the tears, originally called minerals. A large number of elements are calcium Ca, phosphorus P, potassium Ka, sulfur S, sodium Na, chlorine Cl, magnesium Mg, trace elements iron, zinc, selenium, molybdenum, fluorine , Chromium, cobalt, iodine and the like.
- Q:What are the differences between inorganic salts and salt?
- Salt chemical name is called "sodium chloride", chemical symbol: NaCl
- Q:What are minerals and trace elements?
- Trace elements, although not much in the human body, but closely related to human survival and health. Their intake of excessive, inadequate, or lack of will cause varying degrees of human physiological abnormalities or disease. The most prominent role of trace elements is closely related to the vitality of life, just like the size of the matchhead or less the amount can play a huge physiological role. It is worth noting that these trace elements must be supplied directly or indirectly from the soil. According to scientific research, so far, due to the use of pesticide overdose, resulting in a large number of trace elements loss, so we have to indirectly add trace elements, the use of mineral power to supplement the lack of trace elements in the human body. There are 18 kinds of essential trace elements related to the detection of human health and life, namely iron, copper, zinc, cobalt, manganese, chromium, selenium, iodine, nickel, fluorine, molybdenum, vanadium, tin, silicon, strontium, Rubidium, arsenic and so on. Each of these trace elements has its own special physiological function. Although they are extremely small in the human body, they are necessary to maintain some of the decisive metabolism in the human body. Once the lack of these essential minerals trace elements, the body will be disease, and even life-threatening. Such as zinc deficiency can cause mouth, eyes, anus or genital redness, pimples, rash. Another example is iron is one of the main components of hemoglobin, iron deficiency can cause iron deficiency anemia. Abroad has been reported: the body of iron, copper, zinc reduction, can weaken the immune mechanism (resistance to disease), reduce disease resistance, contribute to bacterial infection, and infection after the mortality rate is also higher. Trace elements in disease resistance, anti-cancer, longevity and other aspects also play a role can not be ignored.
- Q:Why is the inorganic salt left after the burning of the food
- Food contains protein, fat, inorganic salts and water and other substances in the process of combustion in addition to inorganic salts and the rest of the water are burned, and water in the combustion process evaporates. So take the only inorganic salt.
- Q:Cells are composed of water and inorganic salts or by organic matter and none
- There are, but the water accounted for most of the inorganic salt to maintain cell acid and alkali balance;
- Q:How do inorganic salts enter the water?
- Many of these materials enter the water through natural channels---minerals, salts and the like come from exposure to rocks, dirt and other inorganic materials.
- Q:are acids, bases, salts and oxides belong to inorganic compound?
- I think organic compunds are anything with Carbon(C), although I really don't know.
- Q:What foods contain inorganic salts?
- Kelp, jellyfish, seaweed, moss; bones, soy products, lean meat, animal liver, brown rice
- Q:Is bromine an inorganic salt?
- It has many uses such as: · fumigants · flameproofing agents · water purification compounds · dyes · medicines · inorganic bromine (AgBr) is used in photography film · pesticides · water purification · used to make plastics flame retardant · In gold extraction...!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range