Specification of Water Heater Switch
All-glass double-tube co-axial structure
High borosilicate 3.3 glass
External pipe diameter and thickness
dia.=47±0.7mm &=1.6mm dia.=58±0.7mm &=1.6mm
Internal pipe diameter and thickness
dia.=37±0.7mm &=1.6mm dia.=47±0.7mm &=1.6mm
1500mm 1600mm 1700mm 1800mm1900mm 2000mm
Absorptive coating property
Single target magnetron sputtering plating
Idle sunning property parameters
Y= 220 ~ 260m²°C/KW
Solar irradiation for obtaining a preset water temperature
H≤4.7 MJ/ m²
H=4.1~4.4 MJ/ m²
H≤3.7 MJ/ m²
H=3.1~3.4 MJ/ m²
Average heat loss coefficient
- Q:What is a thermal conduction flow switch?
- The thermal conductivity flow switch is also called thermal conductivity type electronic flow switch.
Now use the FR series of electronic thermal conductivity flow switch to illustrate the thermal guide flow switch to explain the working principle:
The FR series thermal conductivity switch is made up of two temperature sensors, power supplies, signal processors and output relays or NPN / PNP transistor outputs.
The temperature sensor for this type of thermal conductivity flow switch is manufactured using special semiconductors.
The physical characteristics of these two sensors are very close, and separated by a certain distance, mutual heat can be ignored.
The sensor paired the temperature of the tracking media. The voltage drop of these sensors is proportional to the temperature and is accurate over a wide temperature range. One of the sensors (Sensor1) is heated to be higher than the medium temperature.
Another sensor (Sensor2) is the same as the medium temperature we have for the reference sensor.
The same constant current flows through the two sensors to produce a voltage difference that is inversely proportional to the amount of heat that Sensor1 takes away by the media.
As the medium flow rate and take away the heat is proportional to, so by measuring the voltage difference between the two sensors, we can see the flow rate of the media at this time, so as to know through the flow of media.
As shown in the picture ~!
- Q:Samsung mobile phone 1939 Internet data flow switch why it will automatically open
- 3. If it is invalid, it is recommended to uninstall the third-party software installed in the near future to exclude whether it is caused by third party software.
- Q:My phone automatically opens the data switch after the lock screen!
- Is a cell phone poisoning, you can install 360 guards to manage
- Q:How the flow switch is connected to the pipe
- There are many types of flow switches, the installation is not the same way.
- Q:Flow switch internal structure and working principle?
- hen the piston is caused by the pressure caused by the liquid flow, the magnetic piston will make the device inside the seal reed switch action, the piston diameter determines the starting flow.
- Q:Red rice mobile phone where to set the provincial flow switch
- First, turn off the data, in the set - mobile network - three switches (enabled data to be off) (mobile network to close) (always receive MMS to close).
- Q:Meizu mobile phone too much traffic how to do?
- Hello, suggest that you open the system permissions, and then use the security software to prohibit the software background self
- Q:Do you want to set the flow switch for the self - sprayed outlet of the high fire water tank?
- or alarm valve pressure switch and other switching signals should be able to automatically start the fire pump.
- Q:Free flow is not necessarily 11 points to switch off the data switch?
- 11 o'clock in the evening to 8 am the next day! Is to open the network, with the same Internet!
- Q:Mobile phone has a data flow switch, there is also a 4g switch,
- Open the data flow switch, your phone is 2G or 3G network, open 4g switch is 4g network slightly.
Our group gives service to electricity ,chemical industry ,construction industry ,textile industry,metallurgy .etc and urban and rural development. We sincerely hope to design grand blueprint with you .We always provide reasonable prices, high quality products, timely shipment and efficient services to realize the mutually beneficial cooperation with all of our clients.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Nanjing, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia
||HACCP; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 9001:2008; QS-9000;
ISO 14001:2004; ISO/TS 16949; ISO 17799; ccc
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average