Production Details Of Ultramarine Blue 462 :
Color Blue 29：77007
Color Value&Tint Strength
Refer Standard:DIN 55986 (1981)
Use 1:2 Tio2 dilution and tinting strength parameter matching color value
Relative tinting strength [%]
TDS Of Ultramarine Blue 462
Water solubles [%]
DIN EN ISO787 Part 3 (1995)
Residue on sieve（0.045mm）[%]
DIN 53195 (1990)
DIN EN ISO787 Part 9 (1995)
DIN 55913 (1972)
105℃ volatile matter [%]
DIN ENISO 787 Part 2 (1995)
Oil absorption [g/100g]
DIN EN ISO787 Part 5 (1995)
Packing of Ultramarine Blue :
25kg/ Kraft Bag , 20 MT/ 20 FCL or as your requirements .
Using Of Ultramarine Blue 462 :
whidely used in paint, ink, paper making, printing and dyeing textile, culture and education,
architecture, rubber, plastic, cosmetics, food and other industries and can be used as colorant,
brightener and color matching agent, etc.
- Q:what is the function of pigment molecules in photosynthesis?
- Pigment Molecules
- Q:What are Candle Pigments or Candle Coloring Powders ? And What are Candle Liquid Dyes ?
- Epona's answer is extremely sturdy. in case you seem up colour institutions you will locate diverse institutions reckoning on who has written them and what structures they're drawing from. yet you'll be able to desire to continually use institutions that make experience to you. case in point - you will in all probability locate that easy blue is the colour linked with peace. yet reckoning on what form of peace you're going for you may go with a diverse colour. possibly purple if that is for peace in the kin or with acquaintances, pink if that is religious in nature, or eco-friendly if that is physique appropriate. The institutions I genuinely tend to circulate with are: pink - lust, action, means, braveness Orange - creativity, braveness, means (extra innovative form than the pink). Yellow - issues bearing on the concepts (like possibly you have have been given a attempt to earnings for) or psychological suggestion. easy eco-friendly - prosperity darkish eco-friendly - therapeutic easy Blue - peace, tranquility darkish Blue - desires, on occasion suggestion pink - issues coping with the religious White - purification and can be a stand in for extremely just about something Black - liberating negativity, banishing purple - love, friendship, kin i do no longer think there is any colour that would desire to be prevented. yet I often use a diverse affiliation than what i've got listed. And my institutions are in user-friendly terms valid for yet somebody else in the event that they make experience to them. i exploit white candles maximum many times as I continually have them handy and that they might continually be spiced up with diverse oils this is something I do very often.
- Q:does photosythesis requier pigment moulecuels?
- Pigments are needed, because they absorb the energy from the light. Different chlorophylls absorb different wavelengths. When pigment absorbs the photon, it releases an electron, which is used in photosynthesis as energy. Without pigment the light would just past through or reflect and no energy would be left to the cell to be turned into sugar.
- Q:Mac Eye Pigments?
- no longer each and every of the pigments are meant for the eyes; some are purely for the cheeks and/or lips. in case you purchase the pigments, there's slightly paper featuring it that tells you which of them of them are eye secure. As for the crushed pigments, I heard they paintings purely superb for the eyes.
- Q:mac pigments????????
- MAC pigments actually have the name listed on the bottom. If the pigments on OKorder do not, you are more than likely looking at fakes.
- Q:What colors do these pigments reflect?
- Carotenoids generally reflect yellow, orange, or red and absorb blue to blue-green light spectra. Xanthophyll absorbs well at 400-530 nm Beta-carotene absorbs most strongly between 400-500 nm. Fucoxanthin absorbs light primarily in the blue-green to yellow-green that penetrates deeper in water, peaking at around 510-525 nm and again at 450-540 nm. This reflects a yellow brown giving brown algae their color. Phycobilins are not found in leaves except as a phytochrome. They occur in Cyanobacteria (bluegreen algae) and Rhodophyta's (red algae) photosynthetic pathways as accessory pigments a part of the light reaction pigment systems energy donors to the reaction center. Phytochromes respond to far red between 700-800 nm. Phycoerythrin is a phycobilin pigment in rad algae that reflects red light and is therefore responsible for the color of most red algae.
- Q:how are pigments classified?
- Plant pigments are classified like this.green colour pigment chlorophyll,yellow coloured pigments xanthophyll, orange red carotenoids and anthocyanines.OTHER than green are called carotenoids If green pigments are present in plastids they are called chloroplasts Y ellow pigemented plastids are called chromoplasts colourless plastids are called leucoplasts and they store starches and food materials.
- Q:what is the pigment in hibiscus?
- Hibiscus flowers bear pigments of three types: carotenoids, anthocyanins, and flavonols. The exact pigments (all three of those types are actually sizeable families of similar chemicals) and the exact proportions depend on the color of the particular flower: there are literally several hundred species in the genus Hibiscus, and they come in all shades of red, pink, yellow, and orange. Carotenoids are oil-soluble, fairly stable pigments that come in all shades of red, orange, and yellow. Anthocyanins are water-soluble and significantly less stable: they're responsible for the blues, pinks, purples, and reds, and in high concentrations can produce colors so dark as to look black. Flavonols are the least vivid of the pigments: they produce pale pastel yellows, cream colors, and off-whites. (Plain white flowers usually have no visible pigment at all.) Flavonols actually do most of their color absorption in the UV spectrum: they're the plant equivalent of the melanin in human skin, keeping them from getting sunburnt.
- Q:PLEASE HELP! I need an oil based pigment powder?
- Hi. okorder.com/... Those are all pure pigments, no hues or imitations. The prices may seem high, but even a half a pound of pigment is a huge amount. Prices I've seen on other sites are higher. I do not think it will work to crush up pastels, oil or otherwise, because they already have a binder and probably a lot of filler in them -- you will get a very weak color. Hope this helps.
- Q:What eyeshadow brand is the most pigmented?
- Best Pigmented Eyeshadow
Colors, specializes in the production and operation of a series of iron oxide pigments, paints, ink pigments, cement, building materials, color pigments, paints ceramic and iron, manganese, Zinc-based feed additives.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range