Phthalocyanine Blue FR6840
Color Index No.
Relative Tinting Strength
DIN ISO 787-9
Density 20℃ g/cm3
DIN ISO 787-10
Oil absorption g/100g
DIN ISO 787-5
105℃ Volatile Matter
DIN ISO 787-2
DIN ISO 787-13
Residue on Sieve 100 mesh
DIN ISO 787-14
DIN ISO 105-A03
DIN ISO 105-A03
DIN ISO 105-A03
DIN ISO 105-A03
DIN ISO 105-A03
DIN ISO 105-A03
Package of Phthalocyanine Blue :
25kg/ kraft bag or 220 kg into drum , or as your requirements .
Suggesting Using of Phthalocyanine Blue :
widely used in painting , ink , pigment and others.
- Q:What is a pigment?
- a pigment is a naturally produced substance in humans and nature in general, that reflects light that is perceived by our eyes as colour -a person without pigment would show totally white hair, and pale pink skin and eyes (the pink is from the blood vessels) -we have it to protect us from the sun --> naturally dark or tanned people have lots, rarely get burned or skin cancer; fair-skinned people were designed for the northern areas with less sunlight, burn easily
- Q:what is pigment eyeshadow?
- Mac pigments are great to use if you love makeup like myself. I use this one called frost and it's great for mixing your eyeshadows, as a highlighter, and even mix it with your lipstick or lip glosses. This other one i have is pot of gold or something like that , but i mainly use it on my eyes and maybe a lil with my lip gloss. It's has a shimmer look to it, so a little goes a long way, but it's pretty much versitile. I also use pigment by loreal and i like the colors it does work , but not as good as Mac, but the you need to spend some money on good makeup brushes , that way you it will go on evenly and won't make you look like a racoon. Hope this helps
- Q:Plant Pigments And Biology?
- Pigments in the reaction center work together to organize themselves in place, to protect the plant from injury from incidental light, and to absorb photons from the spectrum with each pigment catching its own portion of the incoming wavelengths. The accessory pigments catch and pass energy to chlorophyll a. Chlorophyll a is the specialist that plays the photon's electromagnetic energy into chemical. It splits water to release its electrons and hydrogen ions for use in the calvin cycle where glucose is manufactured. The goal is to fix energy into a usable organic form for the plant to live on.
- Q:how exactly do pigments in a plant work?
- it is in maximum cases the nitrogen. All fertilizers have a N-P-ok quantity ( like 10-10-10) the place each quantity corresponds to the according to cent of each nutrient: nitrogen (N), phosphorous (P), and potassium (ok). The nitrogen in Miracle advance is in maximum cases urea compounds, like safeguard pronounced.
- Q:Separation of plant pigments?
- Separation of plant pigments using chromatography. Paper chromatography is a useful technique in the separation and identification of different plant pigments. In this technique, the mixture containing the pigments to be separated is first applied as a spot or a line to the paper about 1.5 cm from the bottom edge of the paper. The paper is then placed in a container with the tip of the paper touching the solvent. Solvent is absorbed by the chromatographic paper and moved up the paper by capillary action. As the solvent crosses the area containing plant pigment extract, the pigments dissolve in and move with the solvent. The solvent carries the dissolved pigments as it moves up the paper. The pigments are carried along at different rates because they are not equally soluble. Therefore, the less soluble pigments will move slower up the paper than the more soluble pigments. This is known as developing a chromatogram.
- Q:what is one reason why plants have accessory pigment molecules like chlorophyll b and carotenoids?
- Chlorophyll actually speaking does'nt give the green color to the plant.It reflects the green wavelength and hence the green color.There are other pigments present in the leaf like chlorophyll a , chlorophyll b,c,d and e.Chlorophyll a is the primary pigment.It reflects the green,red and blue wavelength.It consitutes the reaction center in the chloroplasts which absorbs all the light incident on the leaf which in turn facilitates photosynthesis.Then there is Xanthophyll and carotene.Xanthophyll is orange yellow in color.Carotene is orange in color.Xanthophyll and Carotene are called as the accessory pigments present in the leaf.They reflect the blue, red and violet wavelength.I hope this info is sufficient.
- Q:7th grade biology/botany. Leaves + color Pigments + HELP!!!!! + Please!!!?
- Chlorophyll leaves and Tannin enters,depends on the temperature and seasons
- Q:How do you make paint pigments?
- There are distinct forms of eyeshadows, that means distinct finishes. Matte, for instance, shall be very, very focused within the colour, wherein as a lustre will exhibit up sheer, and you can barley get any precise pigment out of it. MAC paint is for a base, or primer to your eye lids, that means you might placed that on BEFORE you place any eye liner, shadow, pigment, and so on. Depending at the colour paint you utilize, it would increase or tone down and eye shadow or pigment then you definitely situation at the lid. Pigment is an excessively, very focused free powder. You best want a tiny, tiny pinch of it, and the boxes they arrive in, move a verrrry good distance. The intent individuals mostly use pigments as a shadow replacement, might be for the reason that both MAC does now not bring the precise colour of the paticular pigment in a shadow, or they are utilising it to increase shadows, or finally, they are blending it with shadows to create distinct colours. Hope this is helping.
- Q:does photosythesis requier pigment moulecuels?
- Pigments are needed, because they absorb the energy from the light. Different chlorophylls absorb different wavelengths. When pigment absorbs the photon, it releases an electron, which is used in photosynthesis as energy. Without pigment the light would just past through or reflect and no energy would be left to the cell to be turned into sugar.
- Q:what roles do pigments have in energy transfer?
- Pigments okorder.com/... When a photon of just the right amount of energy strikes an electron resonating in the pigment, the electron can absorb the photon and get promoted to a higher quantum level. The photon must have just the exact amount of energy to boost the electron from its current level to its new level or it cannot be absorbed. If the incoming photon is just right to promote an electron, in that pigment, the newly energized electron resonates along the bonds at the higher energy level where it can pass to the photosynthetic reaction center from the pigment array, to split water and take back an electron. Meanwhile the chlorophyll's electron passes to the electron transport chain to begin oxidative phophorylation.
CBMtio2, a chemical enterprise that specializes in producing titanium dioxide, and is a member of China Coating Industrial Association.
Our main products are titanium dioxide with the annual output of 60,000 tons including 30,000 tons of rutile-type titanium dioxide and 30,000 tons of anatase-type and other special type, and 200,000 tons of feed-grade ferrous sulfate.CNBMtio2 chemical raw material products export scale has been get the position in the profession and keep good development speed, continuous progress. We will continue to rely on the stability of the products quality, good reputation and quality service to win the trust of customers; Constantly increasing green new product development investment, steady rise in exports and further improve the export product’s technology and green attribute.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port, China
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality