Quick Details for Steel Sheet Piles
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Model Number: SD500/200-24.3
Product name: Steel Sheet Pile
Steel sheet pile type: U-type
Steel sheet pile material: SY295
Steel sheet pile width: 500mm
Steel sheet pile height: 200mm
Steel sheet pile thickness: 24.3mm
Steel sheet pile length: 6m or 12m
Steel sheet pile loading: container , 20 ft or 40GP
Steel sheet pile used: temporary earth-retaining,temporary cofferdam works
Steel sheet pile weight: 105kgs / m
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||packaging :by bulk . loading : container 20ft or 40GP|
|Delivery Detail:||stock ( more type has stock )|
Export U Steel Sheet Pile 500*200*24.3mm
Steel Sheet Pile Usage
temporary earth-retaining, temporary cofferdam works and permanent structures
Steel Sheet Pile Type : SD 500/200-24.3
Per Meter of pile wall
Packaging & Shipping
Packing : it use container to load , 6M use 20ft container ; 12M use 40GP container .
World leading manufacturer of cold-formed Sheet Pile.
Factory got a variety of quality certification : ISO9001:2000; ISO9001:2008.
Our products popular applicated for temporary earth-retaining, temporary cofferdam works and permanent structures
- Q:16 what is the hardness of manganese steel plates?
- Manganese steel is a kind of steel with high strength. It is mainly used in harsh working conditions, such as impact, extrusion and material wear. The form of failure is mainly wear and tear, and it is partly broken and deformed.
- Q:What kind of steel plate is HIC?
- Is suitable for use in acidic environment, hydrogen sulfide corrosion resistance of the steel plate. Also known as hydrogen or hydrogen resistant steel, generally pressure vessel or pipe steel.
- Q:What are hot and cold plates?
- Cold rolled coil is made of hot rolled coil as raw material and rolled under the recrystallization temperature at room temperature, including plate and coil. Many steel mills in China, such as Baosteel, WISCO, Anshan Iron and steel company, can be produced. Among them, the delivery is called steel plate, also known as "box plate" or "flat"; the length is very long, the volume of delivery, known as "steel band", also known as "coil.".
- Q:How is the weight of the steel plate calculated?
- Steel plate by thickness, thin steel plate <4 mm (thinnest 0.2 mm), thick steel plate 4~60 mm, extra thick steel plate 60~115 mm.The steel plate is divided into hot-rolled and cold-rolled parts according to rolling.The width of the sheet is 500~1500 mm; the thickness is 600~3000 mm. According to the type of steel sheet, ordinary steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, spring steel, stainless steel, tool steel, heat-resistant steel, bearing steel, silicon steel and industrial pure iron sheet; according to professional use, with drums board, enamel board, bulletproof plate; surface coating and plating, plating with zinc thin plate, tin plate, plating lead sheet, plastic composite plate.
- Q:How do you calculate the square footage of a ton of steel?
- The weight of the steel plate is 7.85 tons / cubic meter.The area of 1 ton steel plate (thickness 0.5mm) is: steel plate weight / (steel plate weight * steel plate thickness) =1000/ (7.85*0.5) =254.78 square metersThe total number of steel sheets of 1 tons 1500mm*1800mm*0.5mm specification is 254.78/ (1.5*1.8) =94.36 sheets1500mm*1800mm*0.5mm specification steel plate, each weight is 1.5*1.8*7.85*0.5=10.6 kg
- Q:What is the difference between the zinc plated color guide and the profiled steel sheet?
- The difference between the zinc plated color guide plate and the profiled steel plate is as follows:1, plated aluminum plate is pure aluminum 99%, and aluminum zinc is generally divided into 5% zinc plating and 55% aluminum zinc.2, zinc plating in zinc plating on the basis of the development of slowly, and 5% and 55% refers to the aluminum content.
- Q:What does "steel plate 10t" mean in the specification column of engineering material?
- Steel plate by thickness, thin steel plate <4 mm (thinnest 0.2 mm), thick steel plate 4~60 mm, extra thick steel plate 60~115 mm.The steel plate is divided into hot-rolled and cold-rolled parts according to rolling.
- Q:What is the difference between an open plate and an original plate?
- Open plate and the original plate are many industries are commonly used plate, although the appearance of such two plates are very similar, but there are other essential differences, these we all want to clear.x0d
- Q:What is the difference between Q235A steel and Q235B steel?
- Secondly, in the tensile and impact experiments, the material is Q235A steel, no impact test, the material is Q235B steel to do the normal temperature impact test, V notch. Relatively speaking, the mechanical properties of materials Q235B steel is much better than the material of Q235A steel.
- Q:What is the electromagnetic steel plate in the generator?
- As the core material, the magnetic conductivity is the core.As for the protection of heat resistant copper wire, the argument is not very good, because under normal circumstances, copper heat than iron core heat greater.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range