Truck Crane for Construction-35ton
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- 100 units set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
This crane is fully hydraulic telescopic crane, the maximum rated lifting capacity is 35t.
It can be applied in various conditions for lifting and installation work, such as industrial and mining establishments, building site, station, sea port, warehouse and so on.
We have been in this line for many years, have very good design and production experience. For the upper structure, we use HQ600 high strength steel, for the key components, we use top brand components to assure product high quality. ?xml:namespace>
Our product is durable and easy operation and maintenance, we can supply training for customer in our factory for free. pls find below detail parameters:
Working Performance Parameters
Max. Rated lifting weight
Max. Lifting force of the basic boom
Max. Height of the basic boom
Max. Lifting force of the longest main boom
Max. Height of the main boom
Max. Height of the jib
Max. Speed of the single rope
Lifting time of the lift boom
Extension time of the lift boom
Max. Traveling speed
The whole weight
Max. Grade ability
Min. Turning radius
Min. Ground clearance
Vertical span of outrigger
Horizontal span of outrigger
Length of main boom
Elevation of boom
Length of vice boom
Max. Torque/rotate speed
- Q:Is the truck crane and truck crane mean?
- The car crane is a specially designed car chassis, mainly lifting the weight of the object, and the range of activities is also great, the lifting capacity of the largest can reach 120 tons
- Q:What about the Reza car cranes?
- Advanced engine technology is strong, energy saving and environmental protection.
- Q:What is the hook crane technique?
- Of course, different conditions, tonnage, work conditions but also their own long practice to grasp
- Q:What is the difference between the main arm and the basic arm of a truck crane?
- The secondary arm is for distinguishing from the main arm, and the auxiliary arm includes the first section of the auxiliary arm and the second section of the secondary arm (if there is a second section of the auxiliary arm).
- Q:What is the relationship between all-terrain cranes and tire cranes?
- All-terrain truck cranes are truck cranes that are specially developed for cranes. Although they are still truck cranes, their chassis are only dedicated to cranes and can not be used for other purposes. However, they are usually larger tonnage, ranging from tens of tons to hundreds of tons
- Q:What is the design process for a truck crane?
- According to the function, performance, operating environment and other factors, and customers to develop a detailed user requirements manual, and then determine the development goals.
- Q:What are the similarities between the performance of a car crane and a crawler crane?
- The same is the form of walking tires are divided into car and wheeled
- Q:How many car cranes are there?
- Axis, the number of wheels is less, generally 8-axis 18 rounds, so the car crane is usually smaller tonnage, usually within 100 tons.
- Q:Is the truck crane a special equipment?
- related to life safety;the greater the risk;Second, it is to see whether it is in the classification of the equipment.
- Q:What is the principle and purpose of the rotary joint of the truck crane center?
- There is no hydraulic principle, is a simple principle of mechanical work!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like