Order On-line Tracking
1.Description of Oil Seal:
We CNBM offer a large variety of oil seal, that are designed and produced according to customers' specified application. Our oil seal are used in diverse industries including; light or heavy industrial products for car, motorcycle, machine, precise electrical instrument, watch agricultural machine, air hydraulics and homely electrical instruments & more. high and low temperature resistant, acid-alkaline resistant, ozone resistant, aging resistant, weather resistant, good insulation property, anti-toxic, good air-permeable, etc
2.Main features of Oil Seal:
- Material: NBR, SILICONE, VITON,HNBR, CR, PTFE, EPDM, etc. Can choose on your requirement
- types of Rubber Oil Seal: TC, TB, TA, SC, SB, SA, VC, VB, VA, KC, KB, KA, DC, DB etc, also can make on your demand
- Different sizes of Oil Seal,Rubber Oil Seal,Rubber Seal, also can make on your size.
- Applications: used in automobile, industrial, mechanical, medical, or special purpose.
- Hardness: between 30-90 shore A or IRHD
- OEM and ODM orders are highly welcomed according to your 2D,3D drawing or samples.
- Produced by precise CNC machine.
3. Oil Seal Images:
4. Oil Seal Technical Parameters:
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of Glass Wool Blanket is one of the large scale professional investment casting production bases in China,consisting of both casting foundry forging and machining factory. Annually more than 8000 tons Precision casting and forging parts are exported to markets in Europe,America and Japan. OEM casting and forging service available according to customer’s requirement.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test; We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|