- Size: 80 mesh
- Type: Natural
- Application: meet customer requirements
- Shape: Flake Graphite Powder
- Carbon Content: High-Carbon
- Fixed Carbon(?%): 94
- Volatile(?%): 1.2
- Ash(?%): 4.8
- Moisture(?%): 0.5
- Remains on Sieve(%): ?80.00
1.Fixed Carbon 80%-94%
2.50, 80,100, 120,150,200,325 mesh
3.Package:25KG, 50 KG, and 1000KG
4.More than 25 years experience
Natural Flakes Graphite Series
Perfect crystallization, great size in flake, high density, low content of mica, high luminance, excellent physical properties, such as resistance to high temperature, electric and thermal conductivity, self lubricity, and superior chemical stability
Adjustable to meet customer requirements, and major sizes include 50, 80,100, 120,150,200,325 mesh
Provide various packing options according to customer requirements. Including Woven Bags, Paper Bags and Plastic Bags of 25KG, 50 KG, and 1000KG.
- Q:Is battery capacitor powder dangerous?
- Graphite powder is a kind of negative electrode material for batteries. The process of graphite powder, will after the bursting of the raw ore by car to crush the rock breaking machine, and ball mill by flotation, the flotation of graphite ball mill grinding wet material sending selected, wet material will be selected to bagging dry dry machine, shower shower has become dry, dry material is graphite products.
- Q:Graphene with graphite powder where to do ah, high carbon content of the?.
- Look at the document, 45 microns will do. Good to buy. Preferably expanded graphite. But then again, if you buy graphite as graphene... The difficulty is not small
- Q:How to measure the conductivity of powdered graphite?
- The conductivity of conductive graphite powder was measured by resin methodTo buy some conductive paint resin, add the same amount of conductive graphite powder, and then coated on a board, with digital multimeter to measure its conductivity on the list.
- Q:Two simple physical methods are used to identify iron powder and graphite powderHurry up, you need it urgently! Thank you
- The first kind, with magnet, can be sucked up is iron powder. Second kinds, high temperature melting, the first melting is iron powder
- Q:The principle of a graphite missile
- Graphite conducts graphite on the wire to short-circuit the circuit
- Q:Graphite powder what is the difference?
- So the pencils are not made of lead, but made of graphite, which prevents the children from damaging their bodies by biting their pencil heads. Hope to adopt!
- Q:How much is one graphite used as electrode?
- Product Name: graphite electrode, graphite crucible, graphite plate, graphite tile, graphite powderProduct price: 7000 yuan / tonCompany location: Hebei, Handan
- Q:Why does the temperature rise when the graphite powder is turned on?
- What is the value of resistance, and this value is not an accurate number, because the graphite powder thickness is not the same, used in different materials and environment, graphite powder, resistance value will be different.
- Q:How many kinds of lubricating graphite powder can be added to the car engine?
- Graphite particles, such as sand, will not touch iron, nor oil, the dispersion is very good. Small enough graphite particles, even if the oil back to the oil pan, but also still exist between iron and iron (pressed, want to run, can not run away ah).
- Q:Are sand and particle powders used for casting quartz sand? Detailed and accurate.
- Not necessarily. It depends on what product you make to determine what sand or powder you use
We are professional manufacturer of all kinds of Natural Flake Graphite. We are one of the biggest suppliers of Natural Graphite, and the unique company that has passed ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System Certification, ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System Certification.
To extend the industrial chain, deep processing, and value-added products as the focus of the next phase, we have formally produced deep-processing spherical graphite, high purity graphite, micronized graphite, expandable graphite, graphite sheet and tailing sand hollow brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||9.09% North America
9.09% South America
9.09% Eastern Europe
9.09% Southeast Asia
9.09% Mid East
9.09% Eastern Asia
9.09% Western Europe
9.09% Central America
9.09% South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average