Order On-line Tracking
pumping agent can be used in precast concrete, mass concrete, high fluidity concrete and concrete vibrating difficult in steel-intensive parts.
(1) Main constitute of ZWL-A-IX pumping agent is polycarboxylic acid water-reducing admixture. It is a kind of anion or non-ionic liquid admixture character with low chlorine, low alkali, non-toxic, no-corrosive, deposit-free, environmentally friendly.
(2) Excellent water-reducing ability. ZWL-A-IX pumping agent can significantly reduce 14% ~40% mixing water in concrete.
(3) Enhance physical and mechanical properties of concrete.
The amount of ZWL-A-IX pumping agent used in concrete will be slightly adjusted depending upon job requirements, such as concrete strength, variations in cement, aggregate and other job site conditions. Experiments for appropriate dosage must be carried out when changing concrete mix proportion or materials.
Special storage and charging system are needed. Carefully clean storage, transport pipeline, dispensing equipment, and mixer.
Appropriate adding sequence and good quality mixing machine should be taken when preparing high strength concrete.
Experiment should be done when changing cement.
(1) ZWL-A-IX pumping agent is available in sealed plastic or galvanized iron drums. Other special package can also be available according to prior consultation.
(2) Special measures should be taken to ensure entire package. Keep waterproof during transportation.
(3) Dry and well ventilated warehouse is needed for storage. Quality guarantee of ZWL-A-IX pumping agent is half a year under normal conditions. If storage has surpassed the time, test must be done to confirm the validity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|