The innovative design of the SUN-1/1.5/2/2.5/3K-G is not only easy to install, but also allows for quick DC and AC connections. E.g. it weighs just 6 kg. Commissioning is equally easy, because the integrated user interface (local LCD display and buttons) makes it possible to choose the necessary settings quickly.
· 1 MPP tracker, Max. efficiency up to 97.5%
· Zero export application,VSG application
· String intelligent monitoring (optional)
· Wide output voltage range
· Anti-PID function(Optional)
|Model ||SUN-1K-G|| SUN-1.5K-G||SUN-2K-G ||SUN-2.5K-G || SUN-3K-G|
|Max. DC Input Power (kW)||1.3||2||2.6||3.3||3.9|
|Max. DC Input Voltage (V)||550|
|Start-up DC Input Voltage (V)||80|
|MPPT Operating Range (V)||70~500|
|Max. DC Input Current (A)||13|
|Max. Short Circuit Current (A)||19.5|
|Number of MPPT / Strings per MPPT||1/1|
|Rated Output Power (kW)||1||1.5||2||2.5||3|
|Max. Active Power (kW)||1.1||1.7||2.2||2.75||3.3|
|Nominal Output Voltage / Range (V)||L/N/PE 220V/0.85Un-1.1Un, 230V/0.85Un-1.1Un (Optional)|
|Rated Grid Frequency (Hz)||50 / 60 (Optional)|
|Operating Phase||Single phase|
|Rated AC Grid Output Current (A)||4.3||6.5||8.7||10.9||13|
|Max. AC Output Current (A)||4.8||7.2||9.6||12||14.3|
|Output Power Factor||0.8 leading to 0.8 lagging|
|Grid Current THD||<3%< td="">|
|DC Injection Current (mA)||<0.5%< td="">|
|Grid Frequency Range||47~52 or 57~62 (Optional)|
|DC Reverse-Polarity Protection||Yes|
|AC Short Circuit Protection||Yes|
|AC Output Overcurrent Protection||Yes|
|Output Overvoltage Protection||Yes|
|Insulation Resistance Protection||Yes|
|Ground Fault Monitoring||Yes|
|Integrated DC Switch||Yes|
|Remote software upload||Yes|
|Remote change of operating parameters||Yes|
|Surge protection||DC Type II / AC Type II|
|Internal Consumption||<1W (Night)|
|Running Temperature||-25~65℃, >45℃ derating|
|Noise Emission (Typical)||<25 dB|
|Cooling Concept||Natural cooling|
|Max. Operating Altitude Without Derating||2000m|
|Grid Connection Standard||CEI 0-21, VDE-AR-N 4105, NRS 097, IEC 62116, IEC 61727, G99, G98, VDE 0126-1-1, RD 1699, C10-11|
|Operating Surroundings Humidity||0-100%|
|Safety EMC / Standard||IEC/EN 61000-6-1/2/3/4, IEC/EN 62109-1, IEC/EN 62109-2|
| AC Connection ||IP65 rated plug |
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Grid-type system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load + power grid (both in parallel).
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- only when the local power sector permission by the professional and technical personnel to complete all the electrical connection before the inverter can be connected.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Self-use, do you mean off-grid system? Or else? Europe and Sweden side of the grid project electricity situation is also self-use? If not for their own use or spontaneous use is not used up, sent to other places electricity, you need a transformer?
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- In addition to the function of converting DC current into alternating current, the inverter also has the maximum output tracking function (MPPT), overvoltage protection, short circuit protection, island protection, overheat protection, overload protection and DC grounding
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- It can automatically detect the generator and the grid frequency and voltage, in the frequency, voltage, phase are in line with the requirements of the grid to set the time before the release of the closing signal, so that it can be safely and securely connected.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Photovoltaic inverter, also known as power regulator, according to the inverter in the use of photovoltaic power generation system can be divided into two kinds of independent power supply and grid. According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter. For the inverter for the grid system, depending on whether the transformer can be divided into transformer-type inverter and transformer-free inverter.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- The independent inverter in the output voltage phase amplitude of the frequency control is initially set good. Independent inverter, you should refer to off-grid inverter, do not need to consider the grid situation.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- The difference is that the current at low voltage and the grid is large, the current is small when the voltage is small, followed by the low voltage crossing parameter setting problem (such as PV inverter integrated with inverter and low voltage crossing function, not all photovoltaic inverter
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- The first zero line is the AC output. Any AC output of the inverter will have zero line, whether it is isolated or non-isolated. Isolation is the safety of high voltage inverters and regulators. 50KW above the inverter almost with the transformer.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- Inverter is the DC power (battery, battery) into alternating current (usually 220V, 50Hz sine wave). It consists of inverter bridge, control logic and filter circuit. Widely used in air conditioning, home theater, electric wheel, power tools, sewing machines, DVD, VCD, computer, TV, washing machine, range hood, refrigerator, video recorders, massage, fan, lighting and so on. In foreign countries
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range