CAS NO: 7681-52-9
Chemical Formula: NaClO
Molecular Weight: 74.44
Appearance: Yellow transparent Liquid
Available Chlorine: 8%-16%
NaOH: 1% Max
Class: 8 UN NO: 1791 PG:III
Disinfection for swimming pool, drinking water, cooling tower and sewage and waste water, food, and farming, hospital, school, station and household etc
Good bleaching and oxidation in paper and dye industry.
Normal Packing: 30kg drum, 1200kg IBC Tank
Bleaching powder, Hypochlorous Acid, Calcium Salt; Losantin; Calcium Hypochloride; Chlorinated lime.
Appearance white or light-grey power,granule, mixed,tablet
Yearly Loss of Chlorine:
Calcium Chloride :
Normally in plastic or steel drums lined with inner per bag of 45-50kg II class net each .Can be adaptable in terms of various requirements.
QUANTITY PER CONTAINER:
20MTS/20’FCL(NON-PALLETIZED) for ocean shipping;
50MTS/WAGON(NON-PALLETIZED) for train shipping;
HANDLING & STORAGE:
1)Should be stored in cool and dry warehouse away from heating sources and avoid direct sunlight.
2) In transportation, contact with such should be avoided as sunlight, heating, moisture, organics, oil and acids.
How to handle in case of leakage: Collect in time and seal properly.
Measures in case of emergency: Wash with thin soda water or diluted ammonia
water in case of skin-burning.
Fire Extinguishing Methods: Sand, CO2 foam can be used. Sulphate
extinguisher is forbidden.
1. For bleaching purpose of wood pulp, silk, cloth and fibre.
2. Disinfection and water-treatment.
3. Disinfectan for chemical poisonous and radiative substance.
- Q:About the catalyst?
- Catalysts are not used/destroyed in any reactions, it merely speeds up the process by lowering the reaction activation energy. It functions by being able to weaken or break the required bonds necessary in the chemical reaction (thus lowering activation energy) through temporary and weak bonding to form a complex. In this case the H2O2 molecule will bind with the MnO2 molecule due to the complimentary sites (thus forming a complex) to weaken the bonds for decomposition, but after decomposition the products (oxygen and water molecules) break off from the catalyst (as there are no more complementary sites with them) thus the catalyst will not be destroyed.
- Q:What is the direction of the chemistry of the material chemistry?
- Generally in the chemical plant to do engineering design engineers, the past few years, science and engineering graduates generally do not worry about work.
- Q:Does the catalyst affect the chemical reaction rate constant?
- The catalyst will change the rate constant
- Q:High chemistry: Does the catalyst affect the heat and heat of the reaction?
- Q:what is the role of a catalyst in a chemical reaction?
- It increases the rate of reaction by lowering the requirement of energy needed to carry out the chemical reaction. Hope that helped.
- Q:What are the examples of chemical catalysts used in life?
- The use of new synthetic materials makes life more comfortable. Only wood, sand and grapes are natural building materials, but they need to be combined and protected with synthetic chemicals. Cement is a chemical product, As the adhesive used in the laminate and the metal used in the nail are chemical products, the glass is made by the chemist, and the improved product, such as heat-resistant glass (trade name Pyrex glass), becomes more tough. Paint is chemist design and creation, and many modern solid materials are also the same. Plastic is synthetic, they are used in kitchen and bathroom utensils, also used in the name of the product called Formica bakelite and its related materials, beverage bottles, Cutlery and utensils. Porcelain is made by chemists and used in kitchen and bathroom sinks and other fixtures. Metal is made of chemical changes made from ores. Aluminum was once a laboratory treasure, but used An electrochemical method, which now can be easily made from alumina, at least a portion of the carpet and decorative fabric used for the use of synthetic fibers and synthetic dyes to color. Freezer and air conditioner with special chemicals as coolant ; Gas and gas stoves can be used syngas or natural gas, the combustion process is still the chemical change.Our room with gas or oil industry to produce fuel to heat, this fuel is from the natural crude oil refining and chemical We have made use of synthetic chemical products and materials made in the chemical processing industry, such as plaster or wall panels, outer panels and roof panels, as well as tiles and carpets, to heat our buildings. The stove itself and the distribution of heat The pipes are made of chemical products - metal, insulating materials and ceramics. The current enters the home through the copper wire of the outsourced insulator, both of which are products of the chemical processing industry
- Q:Can Cuo react as a catalyst with H2O2, does its quality and chemical properties change?
- Can be, please, upstairs said wrong ... ... ... ... ... ... catalyst is not not to participate in the reaction, the second is because the essence of the catalyst is to participate in the reaction to accelerate the reaction rate of conversion, the catalyst after the reaction will be regenerated, and before and after conservation, quality and Chemical properties do not change. CuO is the catalyst for H2O2 reaction, and the catalytic effect of CuO is better than Mn02!
- Q:Why the catalyst after the chemical reaction of its quality and chemical properties unchanged
- In fact, the catalyst reaction also enters, which changes the rate of positive and negative reactions ... enhances the reactive molecules of the reactants, thereby changing the reaction rate ...
- Q:Hydrogen and oxygen in the role of the catalyst can do the chemical formula of aviation fuel?
- Do not be irresponsible, rocket fuel is hydrogen peroxide. H2 + O2 = H2O2 (catalyst)
- Q:Does the catalyst participate in chemical reactions?
- In fact, my understanding is to participate in the reaction, but in the whole process of reaction is both a reactant and a product. But in the reaction process is to participate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range