Order On-line Tracking
|Sand Casting Type:||Clay Dry Sand||Country of Origin:||China||Texture:||Iron|
The slag pot is a metal ladle for collecting molten slag flowing from the taphole of a steel-smelting furnace during smelting. It is positioned under the furnace on a car that moves along a special trestle.
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is one of the primary subsidiaries of CNBM Group, and has established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and sounded business relations with clients from over 120 countries. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches more than 5 countries with a view of achieving localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
We specialize in Metallurgical product, such as Slag pot, Valve, pump, BOF Lance Tip, Slag pot transfer car, Mill rolls, Bearing etc. We supplied our Slog pot to Korea, Europe, Japan , America, Mexico, India, Vietnam, Australia etc.
Our products comply with relevant European and International standards and are all manufactured under the quality management system ISO 9001. Very proud to say that each one of our products possesses high quality and competitive price, let alone having been exported worldwide and built up great reputation in quality and service among global customers.
Inspection requirements and standards
Nondestructive Testing (NDT) requirements
1) The magnetic particle inspection (MT) and ultrasonic inspection (UT) of trunnion are conducted according to the general technical conditions of heavy machinery JB / T 5000.15-2007, and the forged steel parts are not damaged. The test was carried out at level II.
2) Magnetic particle inspection (MT) and ultrasonic inspection (UT) of slag tank body shall be in accordance with GB / t9444-88 grade III and GB / t7233-87 grade III respectively. Magnetic particle inspection area
Domain: trunnion area of slag tank, all r-corners outside and inside of slag tank.
3) Ultrasonic flaw detection area: inner bottom diameter of slag tank is 1m: wall thickness of 9 places randomly measured by ultrasonic testing. (the Seller shall provide corresponding rulerInch report and NDT report)
4) Ensure that the slag tank is cast and formed at one time without cold separation; after finishing, no welding point is allowed.
Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:CNBM is a large-scale central governmental industrial group with its own manufacturing sector, research and development sector, trading sector and logistics sector.
Q:I have some special requirement about specifications.
A:We have a well-rounded product range, which endows us with the capability of applying many special specifications. Please feel free to contact us with yours.
Q:Do you accept OEM service?
A:Yes, we do.
Q:What is your delivery time?
A:It depends on the size/complexity of your order and our own production schedule. Usually we provide a faster delivery than the industry's average.
Q:What is the payment term?
A:Our payment terms are negotiable.
Q:Can I have my own logo on the product?
A:Sure, we can apply your own logo on the products according to your drawings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|