Order On-line Tracking
1.Description of Sandwich Panel House :
Sandwich panel house is widely used for short-term office or for accommodation in Mining and construction site. Our portable house is of low cost and can be customized with rational functions like knock down system, quick assemble and disassemble.
2.Features of Sandwich Panel House :
1. Reliable structure: light steel structure is the frame of our building, which meets the design requirements of steel structure.
2. Easy to install and disassemble: Standardized components make it easy to install and dismantle. It is especially suitable for emergency projects.
3. Cost efficient: First class material, reasonable price, once and for all investment, low requirements for base and short completion time make it cost efficient.
3.Sandwich Panel House Images:
4.Specifications of the Sandwich Panel House:
1. Stable structure: Safe and reliable light steel flexible structure system.
2. Beautiful decoration: Beautiful materials, bright color, flat surface and art decoration.
3. Flexible composition: Doors and windows could be installed at any position, separate wall could
be built at any transverse axis. 4. Easy & quick to install: Repeated use, simple tools for installation. One worker could install 20-30 square meters per day, 6 workers could work out 3K×10K house in two days.
5. Environmental friendly: Professional design, easy installation, recycling use, no construction waste.
Q1: What is the service life of a Prefabricated House?
A1: The life of a prefabricated house is at least double that of a corresponding concrete building.
Q2: Why choose a Prefabricated House?
A2: Prefabricated Homes are built to high aesthetic and architectural standards. Additionally, Prefabricated Houses are more resistant (better earthquake protection) and are not affected by extreme weather events, use eco-friendly materials, and offer excellent insulation and energy efficiency.
Q3: Are Prefabricated Houses safe?
A3: Our houses are completely safe. Advances in the field of prefabricated buildings have reached a point that today Prefabricated Homes are considered safer than traditional homes built with brick. In areas with high seismic activity and in countries prone to extreme weather events residents prefer prefabricated homes for safety reasons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|