Description of wire Rod:
Festures of wire Rod:
1. Drawn wire specialist, your wire rod solution
2. ISO9001 Certified Mill &SGS
3. Feature: machinability, high hardness, toughness, corrosion resistant
4. Clear and smooth surface, high precision and Tolerance control: ± 0.01
5. Customized service for your special requirement
6. Reasonable and more competitive mill price for you.
Specifications of wire Rod:
|Packaging Details:||(1) Coils are wrapped by 8 steel strips; |
(2) Wrapped by waterproof cloth;
(3) Wrapped by 8 steel strips (6+2) ;
(4) Added with wood pallet
Images of wire Rod:
1. What is your package?
Packing situation: standard seaworthy packing or as customer required.
2. How long is the lead time?
Delivery time: 45 days after order confirmed.
3. What payment term do you accept?
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight.
- Q:What is a steel wire rod?
- It is a kind of round steel produced in the traditional double rolling mill and modern high-speed wire mill, mainly used in the construction industry and the raw material of deep processing. The material is mainly made of Q235/195/215 and other low, medium and high carbon steel
- Q:Can decarburization occur in low carbon and low alloy wire rods? Why?
- We have exported to 10B21, because the technical agreement indicated in the low carbon steel does not exist decarburization, cause me a quality objection, because of the presence of surface defects, leading to the existence of local decarburization slight surface defects.
- Q:8 wire rods, one meter, how many kilograms?
- According to pure theory, the specific gravity of iron is 7.8 grams /cm3, which is about 392 meters long when it is transferred to 8 discs
- Q:Types of wire rods
- There are many kinds of wire rods. Carbon steel wire rod in the low carbon steel wire rod, commonly known as cord, medium and high carbon steel wire rod commonly known as hard wire. Wire rods are mainly used for drawing billets, and can be used directly as building materials and machined into mechanical parts. Stainless steel wire rod is used for making stainless steel wire, stainless steel spring steel wire, stainless steel wire and stainless steel wire rope. With the development of production technology, square has appeared,
- Q:What is a wire rod?
- Wire rods, also known as wire rods, steel, wire, rod (s), usually refer to small diameter round steel discs. The diameter of the wire rod is in the range of 5-19 millimeters (usually 6-9 mm), and its lower limit is the minimum size of the hot-rolled steel section.
- Q:What is a cold drawn steel wire? What does it usually do?
- Ordinary carbon steel hot rolled wire coil diameter of 6.5 or 8 mm at room temperature by using wire drawing die drawing and made the diameters of 3, 4 or 5 mm round steel wire.
- Q:What is the difference between a wire rod and a straight bar?
- Straight line refers to the production, delivery is a bundle of straight material delivery in winter, used for the diameter of coarse steel bar, general specifications of 9 meters and 12 meters, the dosage is large (1000 tons or more), steel mills will consider the order made
- Q:What are the common diameters of steel bars?
- Rebar common diameter 6, 6.5, 8, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22,, 25, 28, and 32.Reinforced concrete (Rebar) is used for reinforced concrete and prestressed reinforced concrete steel, its cross section is round, sometimes with rounded square. Including round steel bar, ribbed steel bar and twisted steel bar.
- Q:Is there any difference between wire rod and round steel in steel?
- Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. Its specifications are expressed in diameter, in units of millimeters (mm), such as "50mm", which means a diameter of 50 millimeters of round steel. Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Where: 5.5-25 mm small round steel mostly straight bundles of supply, used for steel, bolts and various mechanical parts; greater than 25 mm round steel, seamless steel pipe is mainly used for the manufacture of mechanical parts of the tube, etc..
- Q:What is the diameter of steel wire and the diameter of wire rod, and what's their difference?
- Steel wire is pulled by wire rod, the diameter of wire rod is the diameter of billet line, that is, the diameter before drawing. The diameter of steel wire is the diameter of wire rod drawn into steel wire
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range