Type: Cabinet Air Conditioner
Model Number: HEA-1000
Operating Voltage: 230 VAC
Mounting: Wall / Window Mount
product: Industrial 220V air conditioner
Cooling capacity: 1000W/3412BTU
Industrial 220V air conditioner
2.High Quality :CE.ISO9001:2008
4.Meet EN standard
|Power Supply( V,Hz)||IP 220,50|
|Cabinet Protection Ration||internal circuit||lP54|
|CabinetTemperature Limits||25-38°C(Factory Set 30°C)|
|Ambient Temperature Limits||20-43°C|
|Power Connection||Triangle Power Plug( 2 Meters Length)|
|Color||RAL 7035(Light Gray)|
|Flow Rate||internal circuit||500m3/h|
|Temperature Control Type||Digital Display|
Packaging & Delivery
Delivery Detail:According to the quantity that buyer order
- Q:Seeking the difference between industrial air conditioning and central air conditioning
- Industrial air conditioning refers to the industrial product production process or industrial process equipment reliable operation to provide environmental temperature, humidity, cleanliness protection of air-conditioning equipment.
- Q:What is the difference between industrial air conditioning and precision air conditioning?
- the general difference is not greater than 0.5 degrees, while the temperature control of civil air conditioning is relatively low, most of the 1 degrees or more
- Q:Professional air-conditioning company, constant temperature and humidity industrial air-conditioning company what?
- This is the two concept, more comfortable air conditioning brands: Carrier, GREE, Hitachi, York, Trane, Daikin, MITSUBISHI heavy industries, Haier, Toshiba, Midea.
- Q:What's the difference between the chiller and the air conditioning unit?
- The purpose of the air conditioning unit is to regulate the environmental temperature through the cold water supplied by the chiller.
- Q:What is the difference between an industrial inverter and an inverter used in an air conditioner?
- Industrial frequency conversion adopts high performance vector control technology, providing low speed, high torque output and good dynamic characteristics, and has super overload capability to meet a wide range of applications.
- Q:How can Bao industrial air conditioner? Who used it?
- Baineng fort for half a century, research has focused on cabinet refrigeration products, high technology products has many series, one of the cabinet air conditioner is baineng Bao flagship product,
- Q:What brand does the cabinet air conditioner have? Which one is good?
- Good or bad are similar, relatively high cost performance is chunlan.
- Q:Air conditioning cooling capacity calculation formula, not professional, please do not enter
- The sun is not shaded from the South or the West. The heat in summer is in accordance with the value of 100 watts per square meter
- Q:Where is the demand for industrial air conditioners larger?
- It doesn't have much skill, does it? People don't take much time, I think...
- Q:How much is the electricity and water charge for water air-conditioning?
- The most common is 1.1KW, about an hour of electricity and water, one day less than 1 dollars, you can install many sets of operators.
The main scope of our business is: electrical cabinet air conditioners, overhead air conditioners for cars, oil coolers, water coolers and a series of high standard products. Nowadays, our development is based upon the advantage of local resources and we tend to expand to a larger market. We focus on our managerial supervision, launch a base specialized in producing special air-conditioners while exploring other kinds of products, expand our scale and upgrade our product quality
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||AV technology CE; Quality System Certificate; CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average