PV Grid-Tied Inverter Dual MPPT and Solar Panels
PV Voltage range, MPPT
60V ~ 360V
Number of MPP trackers
Max.number of strings (parallel)
Nominal AC power /
Max AC power
Nominal AC Voltage / range
AC grid frequency / range
47.5-51.5Hz / 59.3-60.5Hz
Power factor at rated power
Max. efficiency/Californian efficiency
> 98.0% / > 97.0%
MPP adaptation efficiency
DC reverse polarity protection
AC short-circuit protection
Ground fault monitoring
Output Transient Voltage Suppression
Dimensions (W/ H / D) in mm
370 / 540 / 185 mm
Operating temperature range
-25 ~ +60℃
Storage temperature range
-40 ~ +70℃
0 ～ 100%
HF-transformer galvanic isolation
IP65 / NEMA 3R
DC connection: PV special connector
AC connection: connector
LCD display & Backlit
Warranty: 10 years
Certificates & approvals
G83 / G59 / TUV / SAA / ETL / JET/ CE
·High frequency transformer isolation and conversion efficiency rate up to 97%.
·Dual input sections with independent MPP tracking, allows optimal energy harvesting from two sub-arrays oriented in different directions
· High speed and precise MPPT algorithm for real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting, as well as regular MPP Adaptation Efficiency of over 99.0%.
·Flat efficiency curves ensure high efficiency at all output levels ensuring consistent and stable performance across the entire input voltage and output power range
·Wide input DC MPPT range(150V～550V)/output AC voltage range (180V～264V)
·IP 65/NEMA 3R, outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
·Any modules can be used and fit in this device whether crystalline or thin-film.
·Use in residential applications requiring PV array plug-in grounding.
·RS-485 communication interface (designed for connection to computer or data-logger)
·Easy to install and operate with reduced weight.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- The square wave output of the inverter using pulse width modulation integrated circuits, such as SG3525, TL494 and so on. Practice has proved that the use of SG3525 integrated circuits, and the use of power FET as a switching power components, to achieve high performance of the inverter, because the SG3525 has a direct drive power FET capability and has an internal reference source and operational amplifiers and Undervoltage protection, so its peripheral circuit is very simple.
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- Photovoltaic inverter, also known as power regulator, according to the inverter in the use of photovoltaic power generation system can be divided into two kinds of independent power supply and grid.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Inverter will be converted into alternating current DC, if the DC voltage is low, then through the AC transformer boost, that is, the standard AC voltage and frequency. For large-capacity inverter, because the DC bus voltage is high, AC output generally does not require transformer boost that can reach 220V, in the small and medium capacity of the inverter, because the DC voltage is low, such as 12V, 24V, It is necessary to design a boost circuit.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- DC voltage and AC side voltage does not matter, the general PV inverter AC output is 400V / N / PE. With no isolation transformer and output voltage does not matter, grid-connected inverter is the regulation of current, and network voltage depends on the grid voltage. And the grid before the inverter will detect the grid voltage, meet the conditions will be network.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Grid-connected inverter is usually equipped with island protection function, can only receive the power grid, if the load directly, the output is disconnected.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- PV grid-connected inverter in the grid before the inverter needs to determine the phase voltage phase frequency, the first phase-locked, in the grid and power generation.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter does not need energy storage, but the energy can not be controlled, the number of photovoltaic sent to send online how much, simply do not want people to.
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- After some additional voltage buffering, the left side of the bridge is usually 18 ~ 20khz switching frequency, the dc voltage is converted to ac voltage.
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- photovoltaic systems Power generation system used in the cable must be connected firmly, good insulation and specifications appropriate.
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- The use of a high-power grid-connected inverter into the grid, the need for line design is relatively simple, because the DC and AC lines are separated, the use of convergence box to summarize, DC bus and then into the grid inverter
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range