pp non woven fabric manufacturer in china for shopping bags
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 500 kg
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:Textile and garment industry, including a complete industrial chain which
- In the national standard in the definition of clothing, clothes, wear in the human body from the protection and decorative products, also known as clothing
- Q:Application of Biological Enzyme in Textile Processing
- Hemicellulase, ligninase in the textile processing applications: natural cellulose fibers contain hemicellulose and lignin, especially linen fiber content is high, do not remove hemicellulose and lignin
- Q:What is the imo standard in the textile industry?
- International Association for the International Textile Industry (IVN), Soil Association (SA), Organic Trade Organization (OTA) and Japan Organic Cotton Association (JOCA) to develop global organic textile standards.
- Q:Development of Textile Fibers.
- China is the textile production and export of the country, China's textile industry itself after years of development, competitive advantage is very obvious, with the world's most complete industrial chain, the highest level of processing support, many developed industrial clusters to deal with market risk self-regulation The ability to continuously enhance the industry to maintain a steady pace of development to provide a solid guarantee.
- Q:Classification of textile materials
- Fiber by source and habit is divided into two categories of natural fiber and chemical fiber, or according to Anglo-American chemical fiber is divided into artificial and synthetic fiber two categories, a total of three categories. According to the material properties of the fiber nature of the natural fiber is divided into plant (class) fiber, animal (fiber) and minerals (class) fiber
- Q:The meaning of the following terms in the textile industry: fabric, processing number, genuine number.
- Jeans shrinkage is generally 15% to 40%. Look at the thickness of the fabric, and is not elastic, there are scrub, yeast, wash, rinse, rancid wash, and so on, different washing water has different washing steps, procedures
- Q:The international market of textile industry
- Trade protectionism is rampant and trade frictions will intensify. Leading to uncertainties in the trade environment between the trading countries. The textile faces the same mistakes as temporary tariffs and rations. China's exports will also be affected by higher production costs, financing difficulties for export enterprises and rising financing costs, export policy adjustment uncertainty, the impact of RMB appreciation pressure
- Q:What is the whole process of textile and apparel trade?
- Carefully study the finished single, the arrangements for the nuclear price, that is, fill in the nuclear price, fill in the nuclear price list must be clear, serious, who should not take care of the key to the primary responsibility; recommended Merchandiser It is best to organize a factory fabric, yarn, weight, width of the list, so that after the nuclear price encountered the same fabric, according to a fixed process to fill the nuclear price, the best price of the British embroidery price list.
- Q:What is the earliest textile raw material?
- Chinese ancient textile, the use of hemp, silk, wool, cotton fiber as raw material, spinning (spinning sand, performance, reeling) processed into yarn after weaving (woven) and woven fabric, usually called textile
- Q:What is the amount of alkali in the textile mill
- Silk is the softest and most breathable raw material for all textile materials. The polyester is a synthetic fiber, non-hygroscopic, airtight, feel rough
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like