Polypropylene Staple fiber for Hygienic Product
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 20 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 3000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1, Polypropylene Staple fiber
Virgin PP staple fiber, is characterized with high tenacity and antiflaming, anti-aging,anti-UV,water-repellency can be added to improve its performance.
Color: different color is available, as per customers requirements.
2, Package of Polypropylene Staple fiber
250KG or 300KG per bale, around 74 bales for 1x40HQ
20GP loading quantity: 8 tons
40GP loading quantity:20 tons
allowing more or less clause
3, Specialities of Polypropylene Staple fiber
A.high tenacity ,
C.low dehydration rate.
D:in strict accordance with the healthy standard
4, Application of Polypropylene Staple fiber
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1>How about your company？
A manufacturer & supplier focuses on the production of PP staple fiber which is used as the raw material of geo textile, geo bag,, automotive interior and oil absortion felt etc. We have exported this product to Amereica, Europe and South East Asia. Customized product is also available based on your detailed requirements.
2> What's the MOQ ?
We kindly recommend 1x40'HQ as the price would be economical based on large loading quantity.
3>How long can we receive the product after purchase?
It takes about 1 to 2 weeks to finish the production based on the specific production schedual. Then it will depend on the shipping time from loading port to the destination port.
- Q:What is the difference between bamboo fiber face towel and ordinary towel?
- Bamboo fiber: antibacterial, antibacterial, feel good, bright color, not hurt the skin, wash it will not stick, smelly, hard hair (of course, if it is genuine, fake can not guarantee). Water is about one point five times of cotton products, a mass of fibers in the water, less than three seconds, it will sink to the bottom, and then floats half cotton. Belongs to recycled fiber, environmental health. Of course also has shortcoming, noble things is delicate, if not careful, it is easy to damage, of course, 32 months is not a problem, I pulled out from the workshop of pure bamboo fiber towels with more than a year. It's especially good. I haven't used any laundry detergent so far. The best choice of contact skin bamboo fiber products
- Q:The difference between polyvinyl alcohol and polypropylene fiber
- Polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) is an important chemical raw material. It is used in the manufacture of polyvinyl acetals, gasoline resistant pipes and Vigny fibers, synthetic fibers, fabrics, processing agents, emulsifiers, paper coatings, adhesives and so on.
- Q:Carbon fiber is now the best T
- Raw material for resin, etc., do not elaborate here. The amount of silk contained in a thread is also a standard, 1K, 2K, 6K, 12K, etc. 1K=1000 silk. The smaller the more expensive. But the more expensive, the better. It depends on how small the T is. In principle, carbon fiber drawing is simple and difficult to carbonization. The temperature is out of control. The rate of finished products is now likely to be between 90% and 95% internationally. What follows is the focus. The world's most famous carbon fiber company is Japan's Dongli. Energy producing T1000 and MJ60. can also produce T800, of course. In fact, T800 prices are not high in the international market. T700 almost 17 USD/KG, T800 almost 35 USD/KG, because the production is large, low cost, so the Dongli T800 above the price of gross profit margin is basically around 20%.
- Q:What are the main ingredients of synthetic fibers, man-made fibers, and carbon fibers?
- Synthetic and man-made fibres are collectively referred to as chemical fibers, or chemical fibres. However, at present, the word "chemical fiber" is gradually moving closer to synthetic fiber, and most people call "chemical fiber", most of which refers to synthetic fiber. Carbon fiber: a category it belongs to chemical fiber. Carbon fiber composite material is the mixture of inorganic polymer fibers is higher than 90% of the carbon content can be as carbon but industrial production will be added to other materials itself has no fixed formula
- Q:What is blended spinning fabric?
- Blended fabric is cotton, chemical fiber and other silk, hemp textile products of natural fiber blended yarn fabric. For example: polyester cotton, polyester wool gabardine etc.. For example, polyester cotton blended fabric is made of polyester fiber, which is made of 65%-67% polyester and 33%-35% cotton blended yarn.
- Q:What's the difference between a gold tube and a carbon fiber?
- Gold tube is also a kind of carbon fiber tube, but the gold tube is now the most top of the heating tube, heating speed, heating temperature high
- Q:What is involved?
- In recent years, viscose appeared a new high-grade varieties of Tencel, bamboo fiber. Viscose is of cotton or other natural fiber as raw materials for the production of cellulose fibers. In 12 main textile fiber, viscose moisture with human skin physiological requirements, with smooth cool, breathable, antistatic, dyeing flowery characteristics. Viscose fiber is one of the oldest species. In 1891, Crosby (Cross), Bevan (Bevan) and Beadle (Beadle) made of cellulose sodium xanthate solution first to cotton as raw material, the solution viscosity is large, thus the name "viscose". When the viscose is acid, the cellulose is re - precipitated. According to this principle, in 1893 it developed into a method of making cellulose fibers called viscose fibers". By 1905, Miller (Muller) had invented a coagulating bath composed of dilute sulfuric acid and sulfate, which realized the industrialized production of viscose fiber
- Q:Polyester fiber can be worn next to it?
- What matters is your own needs and feelings, less exercise, less sweating, and fitnessWear cotton lining; often exercise sweating, you can consider choosing your polyesterLining.
- Q:What is the function of the wire rope core?
- A wire rope is a flexible rope twisted with a plurality of strands or strands of fine steel wire. The wire rope is twisted by multi-layer steel wires and then twisted by a certain number of strands into a spiral rope at the center of the rope core. In material handling machinery, for lifting, traction, tensioning and loading purposes. The wire rope has the advantages of high strength, light weight, stable work, easy breaking and whole breaking, and reliable work.
- Q:Polyester and polyester fabrics are good
- Polyester and polyester fiber and their application in the field of clothing each one has his good points. Polyester fabric refers collectively blended polyester and cotton fabric, with 65% - 67% and 33% - 35% of the polyester cotton blended yarn woven into textiles, commonly known as cotton dacron, polyester cotton has highlighted both polyester and cotton fabric style strengths, in dry and wet conditions and better flexibility and abrasion resistance, stable size, small shrinkage, with tall and straight, not easy to fold, easy washing and drying characteristics of a plain weave, twill, canvas, Oxford spun silk yarn, thread silk, satin and other varieties; in the finishing of special additives such as Teflon three, suitable for the production of clothing, clothing and special occupation. Casual clothing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like