It is mainly used in oilfield, industrial mining, geological exploration and other industries for well drilling, workover and transferring long-distance liquid.
1.Triplex single-acting reciprocating pump
2.Reasonable design for easy maintenance and repair
3.Matching with bi-metal liner
4.Available to match with different suction systems
5.Matching with power according to different constructions
6.Equipment with shock-resistant, necessary spare parts, special tools
Suction pipe dia.
Input rotating speed
Discharge pipe dia.
Main Technical Parameters
90% mechanical efficiency and 100% volumetric efficiency
Cylinder liner diameter （mm)
Theoretical displacement （L/s）
- Q:What are the total cost of the project?
- Indirect costs (including fees and charges. Engineering engineering scale of fees. The social security fee. The housing provident fund. The dangerous work accident insurance) and enterprise management fees (management personnel wages. Office expenses. Travel and transportation fees. Fixed asset use fee. Instrument use fee labor insurance premium. The employee education expenses. Union funds. Property insurance. Financial expenses. Other taxes.)
- Q:Cash flow and machinery?
- Beg Balance 425,000 less cost of machinery sold 25,000 plus cost of new machinery 120,000 = End Balance of 520,000 A gain on sale of 4,000, with a book value 5,000, means cash proceeds were 9,000. DR Cash 9,000 DR Accum deprec 20,000 CR Machinery 25,000 CR gain on sale 4,000
- Q:Can my employer put me on medical leave because my doctor said I'm not able to use certain machinery?
- yes they can. if you can't safely operate a machine they can take you off of it.
- Q:What was the effect of the mass development of farm labor-saving machinery?
- Sorry, are those the options, or your guesses? I was going to say that the increased efficiency that came with farm labor-saving machinery, and mechanization more generally, led to plots of land growing in size and requiring less people to reap the harvest. Ultimately, this led to a huge influx of labor (people) into the cities looking for work (and eventually, the industrial revolution). Edit: Thank you for the clarification. As the other poster has said, the obvious dumb answer is the AR, but there were several other factors that contributed to that revolution other than mechanization, so it's not entirely correct. One could also argue that mechanization was a major stepping stone towards the IR.
- Q:Who provides machinery for these companies?
- Google those companies, find their E-mail address, click on contact us ask them.
- Q:What is laundry machinery spray rinse?
- The usual way for the washing machine to rinse the clothes after they have been washed is for it to refill up with clean water and slosh the clothes about for a while before draining out the water. Spray rinse is a method where after the clothes have been washed fresh water is sprayed on them as they are tumbled about , this uses less water.
- Q:how to lose thigh and calve fat w/o machinery like a treadmill or ....?
- Running okorder.com/... But remember the best results will always come by combining these exercises with cardio.
- Q:what produces the most carbon monoxide animals or machinery (cars, businesses, etc.}?
- a real electric powered automobile that would not burn gasoline won't produce carbon dioxide generally. whether, in the event that they capture on hearth, then confident. additionally, a hybrid does burn gasoline, and does produce carbon monoxide.
- Q:is it true that Machinery Repairmen (Navy)?
- I would say no, because almost every job has more then just one purpose then like u said threading pipes
- Q:What are the most famous Chinese machinery enterprises in the world?
- Hon Hai precision enterprise.. they make iphone and ipad..in China !!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range