Mobile Villa Prefabricated Houses Prefab Bungalow Prefab House Construction
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Prefabricated Houses Mobile house Prefab Bungalow Prefab House Construction
Flat roof prefab house construction
Low cost, durable structure, convenient relocation, esty to assemble and disassemble
Structure is reliable: Light steel structure system is safe and reliable, satisfied modern architecture concept.
Easy assembly and disassembly: The house can be assembled and disassembled many times, used repeatedly.
It just need simple tools to assemble. Each worker can assemble 20~30 square meters every day. 6 worker can finish 300sqm prefab house in 2 days.
Beautiful decoration: The prefab house is beautiful and grace, have bright and bland colour, flat and neat board, with good decoration effect.
Flexible layout: Door and window can be assembled in any position, partition wall panel can be assemble in any transverse axes sites. Stair is assembled in outside.
Using life: All the light steel structures have antisepsis-spraying treatment. The normal using age are above 15 years.
Environmental protection and economy: Prefab house design is reasonable, easy to assemble and disassemble, used circularly, low wastage, without building rubbish. Average using cost is less than other kinds of building annually.
1) Environmental Benefits
Energy saving - heat transfer coefficient k=0.24w/sq.m.k
Avoid thermal bridge in walls, floor and roof
Water saving - more than 90% saving
Low waste - no pollution
Sound insulation: walls-51db, ceiling-78db
Use almost entirely recyclable materials
Low dust pollution - in city construction
2) Benefits in Construction
Efficient use of architectural area - 8-10% improved
Anti-earth quake - soft and light structure reduce the
influence of earthquake
Anti-wind - strong structure
Light self-weight - lighter than 1/4 - 1/6 of traditional
reinforced concrete structure
Builds up to 4-6 floors
Extended choice of external decorative finishes
Lower price - lower capital investment
2-3 times faster than traditional reinforced concrete structure
No limit to land surface and efficient use of land
Highly durable -long life
Light steel structure villa specification
Light Steel Structure, steel column, Structure board
Exterior wall decoration
90 steel stud, glass wool, 10mm calcium silicate board, moisture-proof film, 19*50 steel stud, fiber cement board, exterior wall water-proof
Roof: Single-layer bituminized tiles, 3mm SBS water-proof rolling material, 15mm OSB board
Rain carrying system
PVC rain carrying system
Doors and windows
Security door, paint-free door, glass door, plastic steel window, artificial marble
Interior wall decoration
Ceiling grid, second floor 75*2 glass wool, first floor 75mm glass wool, waterproof moisture-proof membrane, 9.5mm plaster board, putty paint
Fire proof gypsum board, putty and paint
Water and electricity pipes
Water supply PPR pipe, drainage PVC pipe
Floor and accessories, kitchen and washing room tile
Closet, washing basin, sink, shower
To install 200m2 house needs only 45 days by 6 professional workers
One 40' container can load 140 m2
Around 70 years
This specification is for the reference, if there are differences between actual condition, the adjusting is according to the actual condition.
1. Q: How much is this house?
A: Please provide with your house drawing and project location, because different design, different location effect the house materials quantity and steel structure program.
2. Q: Do you do the turnkey project?
A: Sorry, we suggest customer to deal with the foundation and installation works by self, because local conditions and project details are well knowb by customers, not us. We can send the engineer to help.
3. Q: How long will your house stay for use?
A: Our light steel prefab house can be used for about 70 years.
4. Q: How long is the erection time of one house?
A: for example one set of 200sqm house, 8 workers will install it within 45 days.
5. Q: Can you do the electricity,plumbing and heater?
A：The local site works had better to be done by the customers.
Modular system was based on the "module unit body" as the basic factory pre-assembled components, manufactured and assembled in factory forming, and then the overall transportation to the construction site, the assembled into the whole house in the form of hoisting construction delivery models. A module unit cell can be either one or several room, whole room can also be composed of a large room of local. Module unit cell in the site of the project, each other form a complete building.
- Q:What kind of villa is good?
- First, the villa is not "Townhouse", good villa to have a good environment. This also contains three meanings
- Q:What is the most important thing to design a villa?
- Due to the limitations of architectural design, often the villa area utilization rate is not equal, the use of frequent space sometimes the area will be cramped
- Q:What are the taxes to sell the villa?
- Government tax regardless of villas or apartments, only divided into ordinary residential, non-ordinary residential and moving rooms.
- Q:Why is someone called him called "Do not wild?
- 1 is not wild, is the "villa" another title, perhaps some people first saw the "villa" rhetoric, because of wrong or do not understand and read wrong.
- Q:What is the price of the villa decoration?
- Shanghai 400 square meters villa decoration offer according to the decoration style and grade to be different, probably estimated cost between 50 million -100 million
- Q:How much height does the height of the fence of the villa terrace?
- Villa terrace fence height should not be less than 1.05m. According to:General Principles for the Design of Civil Buildings GB 50352-2005
- Q:How to build self-built villa?
- First of all have a legitimate order, the legitimate process is to be approved by the relevant departments reported to build, and so get the relevant documents can be started.
- Q:What kind of villa generally?
- a row of two to four layers together, each several units share the external walls, a unified graphic design and independent portal. Townhouse Villa is currently one of the most affordable villas taking the form.
- Q:What is the difference between a house and a villa?
- townhouse, heaven and earth, have their own yard and garage. Consists of three or more units of residential
- Q:What is the height of the villa house?
- we usually do some villa indoor doors are often in the size of 2200 * 900 , 2300 * 900,2400 * 900 and some other ultra-wide and wide size.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like