Medium Span (Sometimes know as Longspan) shelving is often used for pick locations and is suitable for larger or heavier products which are preferably stored on chipboard shelves. For this purpose we developed the medium span shelving option.
Many parts and accessories from the standard shelving are also suitable for medium span. This makes these 2 racking types very compatible and they can easily be combined with each other.
- Q:What is a double shelf? What are the features?
- The width of the single row of shelves should be no more than 1.8 m, and the spacing is not less than 1.1 m. Two rows of shelves are single-aisle shelves or two back-to-back racks, with a total width of 1.8 m to 3.6 m, with a spacing of no less than 1.1 m.
- Q:How does the shelf rust?
- For a small amount, it is polished with a steel wire. The amount of acid bath is recommended.
- Q:Can the shelves of qq supermarkets be changed places
- You can do it in the lower right corner now you have a tool that you need to decorate
- Q:How to extend the shelf life of meat products
- The preservatives of meat products are part of the food additive. Food additives are defined to improve the quality and aroma of food, as well as the need for preservation and processing, and to incorporate natural and chemical substances in food. Add preservatives mainly for the purpose of the control conditions of existence of microorganisms, inhibit the growth of microorganisms, but not antiseptic disinfectant, disinfectant can kill microorganisms in a short time, but is not allowed in disinfectant added directly into the food.
- Q:What paint does the surface of the shelf usually spray polyester?
- The surface of the shelf is painted with acrylic paint Acrylic surface paint is a single group of quick-drying finish, consisting of thermoplastic acrylic resin, pigment, auxiliary and solvent. The paint has good colour and construction performance.
- Q:How high is the supermarket shelf right now?
- On the wall shelf is average about 2.2m, the six floors are suitable, the middle island is the shelf in the middle is the 5 floor, 1.35 meters is enough
- Q:Can a mountain bike carry people on the shelf
- The mountain itself is not carried in the back shelf, and it can be carried on the shelf with a lighter person. 1, first of all mountain bike frame without the consideration of design load, since after loading shelf can take some things, is marked on the general frame load weight, strong point after the shelves can carry 50 kg
- Q:What are the materials used for the shelf?
- Steel shelves: this is one of the largest varieties sold on the market at present, from the warehouse to the supermarket, steel shelves of sales is the largest, investigate its reason, should be steel raw materials of low cost and good mechanical properties and good processing properties (such as weldability);
- Q:Can suv cars carry cargo on top of the highway
- Such as original design and some on the vehicle license recognition can be cargo (to the prescribed quality, size and loading safety, ensure that can't drop down), so their must be can not be modified. It is ok to put things on the rack of the roof of the car, but the top of the luggage rack should not exceed 0.5 meters, and the total height of the car should not exceed 4 meters. It is up to this standard to be on the road (including high speed).
- Q:How to reduce dust on warehouse shelves
- Clean up again, including the ground and the shelves. This includes the cart, the workstation, and so on. Go in and make a pair of shoes. The practice of dustless management. It depends on what the goods you put are.
It is one of the biggest designers and manufacturers of storage racks and storage match products in China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||CE Certificate; ISO9001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, German
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range