Manufacturer 5 KW off grid system with3 phase output Complete system with all components
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of thermal power and hydropower generation
- Water: advantages: a long history, the latter is very low cost, no pollution, renewable energy, water reserves total
- Q:How high are the wind turbines
- That would like to see a large capacity, and most of the area, about 60 meters 1M watts, 1.5M watts is about 82 meters
- Q:Small hydraulic generator set out of electricity, can be directly connected to it?
- First, the approval, there is no consent of the electricity industry, can not be connected.
- Q:What is the principle of hydroelectric power generation?
- So the water potential difference is greater the greater the kinetic energy of turbine the convertible, power is higher.
- Q:How to make a small, simple hydraulic generator
- The small toy vehicles in the motor generator,
- Q:Diesel generator can be transformed into a hydraulic generator
- Water turbines can be installed in the spillway, but they do not know how to drive a diesel generator.
- Q:State grid wind power is generally built in what position
- The annual average wind speed is above 5m/s, and the effective wind time at 30m height is above 6000h, which is suitable for the construction of large-scale wind farm when the effective wind energy density is above 240w/m^2.
- Q:How much electricity can be produced by wind power in one day
- With the installed capacity of 5.48 hours multiplied by a wind generator, you can easily calculate the generator day average power the amount of the standard
- Q:What is the difference between the axial flow type and the oblique striking type of the hydraulic generator
- The amount of water needed is relatively large, equivalent to more than 160mm of water pipes.
- Q:Is there any drawback of hydroelectric power generation?
- The disadvantage is: ecological damage: below the dam water erosion intensifies, rivers and changes of the animal and plant effects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like