Details of Living Room Leather Sofa Set:
|Features:||1) Italian style design, big seating capacity|
|2) Contemporary design of simplicity and leisure|
|3) Artisan craftsmanship|
|4) The commercial quality frames, high-density foam and no-sag sinuous spring suspensions ensure long-term comfort, support and performance|
|Leather series:||1) AN/AN=Aniline full leather;|
|2) AN/SP=Aniline/primary leather;|
|3) AT/AT=Top grain full leather;|
|4) AT/SP=Top grain/Split leather;|
|5) Bi-Cast=Bi-cast leather;|
|6) SP/SP=Split full leather;|
|7) AT/PVC=Top grain/PVC;|
|8) SP/PVC=Split leather/PVC;|
|9) Microfibre=Micro suede,Fabric,PU|
|Material:||1) Leather as above;|
|2) Triphen-free sprag glue;|
|3) High density foam-D30/35 for cushions D-28 for back and armrest;|
|4) Pocketed coil in seat cushions;|
|5) Kiln dried solid wood internal frame and plywood;|
|6) Metal coil springs and fabric rubber;|
|7) Rust and moisture proofing treatment.|
|Founction:||1) USA CA117 fire resistant standard;|
|2) UK BS5852 fire resistant standard.|
|UNIQUE SELLING POINTS:||1) Best selling furniture|
|2) Attractive and competitive price|
|3) Elegant design|
|4) Execllent quality|
|5) OEM accepted|
|6) fast delviery time|
|7) strict qualtiy control|
|8) Hot sale models|
|9) Italian design|
- Q:Question about bed bugs?
- You will never get rid of bed bugs. If you actually can see bugs with the your naked eye then those are something else. Bed bugs are very very tiny and can not be seen with the naked eye (unless you have super-vision).
- Q:How do you prepare the soil for mushrooms and how to disinfect them when they are prepared?
- Efficient growing mushrooms are not grown in the soil. Culture medium and disinfection were carried out by culture medium.
- Q:fleas or bed bugs?
- Bedbugs are beetlish in appearance, you would see them in the cracks of your bed. Fleas are tiny and jump quickly. Some people get flea bites more than others. Purchase a flea control from a veterinarian (Frontline, Revolution, Promeris), because they work the best and over the counter isn't worth the hastle/
- Q:how I can sleep on my own bed?
- Stand on the left side of your bed. Raise your right leg forward and put it on top of the bed. Place your butt on the corner of the bed. Drag your other leg onto the bed.
- Q:Why do we say bed bugs?
- It was an expression and it rhymed with night. In olden times, bed bugs were prevalent with poor laundry methods and up to 5 people in a bed.
- Q:Who has a corner bed?
- Mine's in a corner but it's pretty much a conventional bed. I don't have headboards on two sides. The big plus is you don't give up walking around space around the entire bed. If you never get out of bed on one side, why waste that acreage? Who has it to spare? I share with my wife and even so, sleeping against the wall isn't a problem for me. I just get up off the end of the bed, always have. It's never been an issue, and being able to tuck the bed into a corner in an 9x11 bedroom really helps keep the rest of the space functional.
- Q:How to get dog out of bed?
- Your pets are just like ur kids omve u let them in your.bed they never leave. My advice even if she.cries make her sleep on the floor.....after about 3 days she should start understanding where she meeds to.sleep.....also u can try letting her have a blanket or sweater not washed that has your scent on it. That could also help het be comfortable on the floor.
- Q:Red bugs in my bed??
- Do what Sophia said and she's right they will never go away. Call them to get rid of them and you have to get new bed.
- Q:Can bed bugs attack a matress on a loft bed?
- If they get on you, they will get in your loft bed, however, they probably wont get up there on their own.
- Q:Bed Close to Cast Iron Radiator?
- Nothing to worry about, except for the lack of heat circulation. A radiator never gets hot enough to burn skin.
Founded in 1992,it is a large modern furniture enterprise integrating design, R&D, manufacture, sale and service together. Currently, our company owns over 1,000 employees and modern workshop covering an area of over 150,000 square meters. Our products have been exported to the Europe, America and South-East Asia market and own a good reputation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 to US$10 Million
South America Europe South-East Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||100,000-200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range