Details of Living Room Leather Sofa Set:
|Features:||1) Italian style design, big seating capacity|
|2) Contemporary design of simplicity and leisure|
|3) Artisan craftsmanship|
|4) The commercial quality frames, high-density foam and no-sag sinuous spring suspensions ensure long-term comfort, support and performance|
|Leather series:||1) AN/AN=Aniline full leather;|
|2) AN/SP=Aniline/primary leather;|
|3) AT/AT=Top grain full leather;|
|4) AT/SP=Top grain/Split leather;|
|5) Bi-Cast=Bi-cast leather;|
|6) SP/SP=Split full leather;|
|7) AT/PVC=Top grain/PVC;|
|8) SP/PVC=Split leather/PVC;|
|9) Microfibre=Micro suede,Fabric,PU|
|Material:||1) Leather as above;|
|2) Triphen-free sprag glue;|
|3) High density foam-D30/35 for cushions D-28 for back and armrest;|
|4) Pocketed coil in seat cushions;|
|5) Kiln dried solid wood internal frame and plywood;|
|6) Metal coil springs and fabric rubber;|
|7) Rust and moisture proofing treatment.|
|Founction:||1) USA CA117 fire resistant standard;|
|2) UK BS5852 fire resistant standard.|
|UNIQUE SELLING POINTS:||1) Best selling furniture|
|2) Attractive and competitive price|
|3) Elegant design|
|4) Execllent quality|
|5) OEM accepted|
|6) fast delviery time|
|7) strict qualtiy control|
|8) Hot sale models|
|9) Italian design|
- Q:How can i get a big bed in Harvest moon Magical Melody?
- Stop spamming Yahoo answers. :O
- Q:i am ten and i still wet the bed what is wrong
- nothings wrong you just have a over active bladder lots of kids your age do this you will grow out of it i promise
- Q:I found out I have bed bugs could they be in my hair in My clothes and if u can just give general information Thanks
- Bed bugs are not like nits they don't live in your hair. They can hide in groups anywhere , but usually near where you sleep so that they can feed off your blood at nighttime. You can find them in your mattress or any furniture near your bed, You can spray with an insecticide specially made to kill them ,but it is better to get the pest controller to exterminate them otherwise they will return............
- Q:My husband and I are looking into getting a toddler bed for our 2 year old son. Right now we are having a tough time deciding between the Disney Pixar's Toy Story Toddler Bed by Delta, the Da Vinci Sleigh Toddler Bed - White and Bergamo Colonnade Toddler Bed - White. Any parents out there who have any of these beds that can recommend that we buy it?
- Safest Toddler Bed
- Q:Ive been through 2 beds with my 9 month old puggle. Im really dont feel like buying a 3rd one just so she can chew it up. What else can I do? Does she really need a dog bed? Ideas? Suggestions?
- Hi, I understand that you are looking for some advice or resources to help fully train your dog or fix behavior problems. If a professional dog trainer is not an option at this time, or if you want to trt training your dog on your own (a great way to bond)
- Q:I've recently adopted a cat and for the first week I let him sleep on my bed so he could adjust to the new home (I also hadn't bought a cat bed yet) Now he has a cat bed but he prefers to sleep in my bed or on my lap... Is there some method or trick to teach him to sleep in his own bed? Or am I just stuck with the In the bed, out of the bed, back in the bed, out of the bed back in the bed routine?
- You can't cats don't work like that I don't see why you think they would
- Q:Im on my period, and I hate wearing pads to bed. I feel like they might leak, and they are messy. I want to wear a tampon to bed, but im scared to. Any advice/tips? Thanks!
- I wouldn't wear tampons ever. Not with the risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome. Wear a long pad and snug fitting underwear.
- Q:hi,is there a lotion that I can put on myself that repels bed bugs away from me? and what products do you suggest I use to get rid of bed bugs in my house?
- I have been dealing with these guys for a while, and have been very successfull in taking care of em'. Sorry my computer is having problems. First make sure you actually have Bed bugs and not something else. Hopefully you have a bed on feet. Use sticky pads under the feet. I cut them in half. before you do this check the bed throughly. Wash bedding. It can get complicated so I'm just gonna give you the basics. 1. sticky pads under the feet of the bed. 2. poison, Use sparingly if at all. 3. bed bug proof mattress covers. If you have the bugs they can be way up in (behind)the walls. Eggs in the carpet or mattress or box spring. Don't be tempted to spray poison everywhere it's not a guarantee and won't kill em' all. It could take a while but you'll get em if you check your bed offten maybe twice a week for a couple weeks. (then maybe every 5-7 days for ?? Don't ask!!!) Cover the mattress and box spring if you have a serious infestation. keep the sticky pads in place and use the poison wisely and carefully. I would emphasise you may not need the poison at all and it may be wise not to. I have used diatamatious Earth and have seen very poor results with it. Be diligent and you will see them go away. realize they can live for a long time hidden. but keep it up and you will get good results. It can be more complicated but you'll figure the process out after a while.
- Q:I have a toy poodle and for some reason he always attacks his bed and chews holes in it making stuffing go everywhere and me buying him fifty beds.Is there a really durable dog bed that it still soft and cosy?
- If you're looking for durability (chew proof-ness), I think that Big Barker and K9 Ballistics are the toughest brands around (the rectangular types). There's also Kuranda Beds, but they're more like elevated cots, so it's a different kind of dog bed, if interested. My favourite beds are Harry barker beds - they're cosy, and I like the hemp fabric a lot - they're not as chew proof as Big Barker and K9 Ballistics, but they're really nice, and are one of the most well designed beds out there. ;)
- Q:whats worse the tanning beds or the sun?
- I have tanned in both the sun and tanning beds and beds are def faster but the sun leaves my skin dryer and a lot tighter and rough feeling. I have heard from people who own tanning beds and such that tanning beds control the amount of UV radiation where as the sun does not. Your best bet is to go without either if you can, but if you must tan in a bed or in the sun, use a tanning lotion with some kind of SPF or use sunscreen...you will still tan even with sunblock on, it just blocks out the harmful UV rays. Oh and look for a lotion or sunblock with UVA and UVB protection because those are the 2 kinds of harmful rays. Hope this helps!
Founded in 1992,it is a large modern furniture enterprise integrating design, R&D, manufacture, sale and service together. Currently, our company owns over 1,000 employees and modern workshop covering an area of over 150,000 square meters. Our products have been exported to the Europe, America and South-East Asia market and own a good reputation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 to US$10 Million
South America Europe South-East Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||100,000-200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range