Product Name : Modren Bedroom Furniture Sets
5-Door Wardrobe : 2250*580*2200mm
King Size Bed : 1800*2070*960mm
Nightstand : 548*400*400mm
Chest : 1200*50*750mm
Hanging Chest : 1000*400*120mm
Material : Particle Board
Hs Code : 9403509990
- Q:How to calculate the size of a customized wardrobe
- The wardrobe door plate width: single sliding doors suggest that the width should not exceed 1200mm, high in 2400mm.Solid wood wardrobe door width: single sliding doors suggest the width should not exceed 1500mm, high in 2600mm.
- Q:Why should the back of the wardrobe and cabinet be slotted / slotted?
- Backplane wardrobe and cupboard is not the only side to slot, slot, generally 9mm slot, also have a 15mm slot, the slot has 2 purposes, one is the time of installation can be simplified, there is a very important factor is not to direct contact with the back wall, can be moisture-proof, said in the next
- Q:What is the area of the interior budget cabinet?
- Expand area is not the area of the cabinet, because some cabinets are not completely embedded in the wall, there is decorative surface of the paint will be counted. The cabinet should not do panel, can pastefire board, Boeing board, plywood and so on, those who do not need paint (paint smell inside the cabinet is difficult to disperse).The area of expansion is the area of the surface of the paint, not *2. Can only be measured by the length of the length multiplied by the width, there is no special formula.Latex paint to be simple calculation, is the floor area of *2.5, but that is used for the budget, not accurate (because each house doors and windows are different, indoor cabinets do not do the same).
- Q:How much width can I use in wardrobe drawers? Will it deform when it's wide?
- There is also to consider the size of the wardrobe door, or else when it is done, pull out of trouble, and I would rather do a few small drawers, the width of the general drawer is between 500 and 600.
- Q:What board do you use for the wardrobe?
- MDF is also called fiberboard, according to the density can be divided into high-density panels, MDF, low-density version, the current market is mainly used in MDF, that is, we often say mdf. We carefully analyzed the characteristics of mdf:Physical propertiesMDF, according to the provisions of the national standard GB11718-89: wood fiber or other plant fiber as raw material, applying urea formaldehyde resin or other adhesive sheet density in the range of 0.50~0.88, known as the medium and high density fiberboard, referred to as "mdf". MDF has a uniform fiber structure and a high bonding strength between fibers, so its flexural strength, plane tensile strength and modulus of elasticity are good. But the nail holding power is completely changed the wood structure because it is made of logs. It is slightly worse than the solid wood particle board, and the moisture absorption, water absorption performance and thickness expansion rate are higher.Decorative propertiesThe MDF is smooth and easy to finish, process and glue. MDF is a kind of beautiful decorative sheet. A variety of veneer, adhesive tape, film, decorative panels, light metal sheet, melamine board and other materials may be glued to the surface of the mdf.
- Q:Bedroom wardrobe size standard
- The convenience of use should be taken into account in the design. In the following 650mm, general design for small items in the 650-1850mm scale design is commonly used in seasonal clothes, in the above 1850mm design for seasonal goods and not commonly used clothes. If you want to do it, usually under the cabinet 2100mm, all the rest of the otc. Under the cabinet too high, the door is demanding, the possibility of long deformation to increase a lot, then even shorter than short, not very good-looking.
- Q:Which is better for hanging clothes bars, stainless steel pipes or wood?
- I suggest using the 304 stainless steel pipe. Because we hang the clothes pipe and put the air in it. There will be some corrosive medium, that is, in order to ensure a long-term use, stainless steel pipe in this regard has a natural advantage, so I suggest the choice of stainless steel pipe.
- Q:What plates are on the back of the cabinet?
- Plywood, also known as plywood, the line is commonly known as fine core board. Made of three or more layers of a single sheet of a millimeter thick veneer or glued. Handmade furniture is the most commonly used materials. Plywood is much better in damp proof than mdf.
- Q:Push and pull the door door wardrobe wardrobe wardrobe what is different
- Do not require the door before the wardrobe, how much space, as long as people can come to the front to operate without problems, but it will affect the overall depth of the wardrobe space.
- Q:Wardrobe back and cabinet back is generally how to deal with it, ah, do not have to brush the wall?
- Walls do not have to deal with, but the cabinet back to deal with, according to the climate, the environment is different, generally to do moistureproof and termite treatment.A handmade wardrobe doesn't need flooring, unless you do a moving wardrobe and move or discard it before the next decoration.Cabinet is wooden structure, then I suggest the tile affixed, because the back and underside of the cabinet is also related to waterproof, moisture-proof. But if it is brick, tile and other structures, then do not have to.
Our company is a professional manufacturer that specialized in original modern leather sofa, leisure chairs, and coffee tables.
Our products are well-positioned to European and American markets..
We focus on top-notch products at reasonable price as well as excellent after-sale services, whereby we gain reputation among the customers worldwide. Aiming to create a contemporary, coziness, elegance and prominence home atmosphere through our people-oriented principle.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 to US$ 2.5 Million
||North America; Oceania; East Asia; Western Europe;
South America; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range