Product Description:IR Waterproof Camera Series 60mm FLY-644
This camera is standard with IR illumination leds, making them perfect for true 24/7 day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.
Image Sensor: CMOS2040E+633
Encoding System: NTSC/PAL
Horizontal Resolution: 500 TV Line
Minimum Illumination: 0.001 Lux
0 Lux (with IR LED ON)
S/N Ratio: Greater than 50dB
Scanning System: 2:1 interface
Synchronous System: Internal; Negative sync
Auto Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60s~1/100,000s
IR Distance: 20 - 30m (depending on working environment)
Video Output: 1Vpp, 75O
Auto Gain Control: Auto
Storage Temperature: -30 ~ +60 °C RH 95% MAX
Operating Temperature: -10 ~ +45 °C RH 95% MAX
- Q:What do I need to do with video surveillance systems?
- Video surveillance system developed a short period of twenty years, from the 19's 80's analog monitoring to hot digital monitoring and then to the Internet video surveillance, has undergone enormous changes. In the IP technology gradually unified global Today, we need to re-understand the history of video surveillance system development. From the technical point of view, the development of video surveillance system is divided into the first generation of analog video surveillance system (CCTV), to the second generation based on "PC + multimedia card" digital video surveillance system (DVR), to the third generation based on IP network video surveillance System (IPVS).
- Q:Test on camera delay problems
- Under normal circumstances, the ideal monitoring camera delay in 200ms or so, slightly worse IPC delay in more than 400ms. If the delay of the network camera to reach more than 400ms, you need to consider the serious delay phenomenon for the front-end equipment alarm.
- Q:Monitor the difference between the camera 720p and 1200 lines
- P and line, are the unit of image clarity, but P is used in the digital system, the Chinese full name for the pixel, and the line is used in the simulation system, the Chinese full name for the TV line.
- Q:Ccd monitor how the camera and computer connection
- 3. After the completion of the connection, the Internet to find a video software can start your video surveillance trip.
- Q:57 Road 1080P surveillance video requirements to store a month, how much hard disk space?
- A camera according to the compression of an hour is roughly 2.2G, 2.2 by 24 hours 53G * 57 cameras more than 3000 G, 30 days 91000G or so, that is to say about 91T hard drive, HD quite occupied hard disk, 720P basic small half,
- Q:How to make cable monitoring camera temporarily failed
- The best way is to turn off the DVR video recording function. The second is to find ways to make the video line and the power cord bad contact and other methods. Or cut off the camera's power can also ah.
- Q:Hai Kangwei as the camera mapping problem
- And then find the monitoring section, their own configuration of a fixed IP address, or ip address is erratic but a headache, I red line part
- Q:960P HD network camera stored one day more G?
- To see the set of the stream to 2M of the stream to count, 2M * 60 * 60 * 24 ÷ 8 = 21600M = 21.6G
- Q:Monitor the camera's focal length 4 meters good or 8 meters good
- General surveillance camera focal length is not 4 meters 8 meters, and some words are estimated that the focal length of the telescope. I think you focus on the unit you did not understand, monitor the camera focal length of 2.4,4,6,8,10 ... and so on
- Q:What is the effective range of infrared surveillance cameras?
- Infrared probe about 3 meters to 12 meters between ~ ~ some special except to see the main object of the strong degree of reflex is not strong.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range