Order On-line Tracking
|Application:||High Voltage||Rated Voltage:||69KV||Water Absorption:||0.13%|
|Thickness:||0.76mm||Elongation at Break:||880%||Tensile Strength:||>2.8MPa|
Description of KC71 Tape
• KC 71 is a self-amalgamating ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) tape used on solid dielectric cable for electrical insulation and jacketing in splices up to 69Kv and for building stress cones in terminations up to 35kV.
• The tape comes with a separator that is removed during the taping process.
• Its 0,76mm thickness and quick amalgamation facilitates a rapid, void free insulation build-up that is electrically stable and moisture proof.
• KC 71 is suitable for use with conductors rated at 90°C with an emergency overload rating of 130°C.
• The tape is also resistant to corrosion, chemicals and ultra violet light.
• KC 71 fully meets the Table 1 requirements for Type III tape in ASTM D 4388.
Dimensions of KC71 Tape
1” x .030” x 16.4'
25mm(width) x 0.76mm(Thickness) x 5m(length)
Consult us for other sizes
Specifications of KC71 Tape
Applications of KC71 Tape
• Electrical insulation and jacketing in splices of solid dielectric cable up to 69kV
• Building stress cones in terminations of solid dielectric cable up to 35kV
• Jacketing of indoor terminations
• Bus bar insulation and corrosion protection
• Jacket repair and restoration in all types of cable
• Moisture sealing applications
Q1.Can we have the customized size tape?
A1:Consult us for other size
Q2:Is this Tape environmental-friendly?
A2:This tape is flame/arec resistance and environmental-friendly.
Q3:Can we have the sample/trail order to test quality?
A3:Surely we support the sample/trail order.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|