|Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||Aluminum + PC transparent cover
T8 LED tube lamp 18w 1.2m with pure white light source
T8 LED lamp lighting products for the market and the family Office, bank, hospital, hotel, restaurant, entertainment and other public places.
The lamp specifications is 18W , its technical parameters as follows:
Light Source Type
Isolated Power Pass CCC,CE Certification
220--240V50 / 60Hz
100LM / W or more
20square meters - 25 square meters
|market , family Office, bank, hospital, hotel, restaurant, entertainment and other public places.|
Our business philosophy is"people-oriented, technology-first", "quality first, service-oriented" . environmental care into product designs - create a bright and beautiful, and dedication to provide customers with cheap and quality lighting products service, warmly welcome new and old friends at home and abroad patrons.
- Q:What are the details of the whole process of the LED lamp?
- LED lamp tube application CE certification, notice two aspects 1, sample selection, had better be to isolated power supply, power supply aspects need separate power supply L/N line at one end of the input, and weight requirements, should not exceed 500 g is 1.5 meters. It is difficult to meet the weight requirement by more than 1.5 meters. For other details, look at specific products and specific analysis. There are specific tests, detailed analysis... 2, the detection organization's choice. There are international authorities such as TUV, ITS, etc. Customers have these special requirements. According to customer's requirement. It is best to choose domestic CNAS. , Note: in March 2013, LED lighting was added to EN 62493: test standards for 2010, enforcement.
- Q:What is the minimum starting voltage for the fluorescent tube?
- The minimum maintenance of a fluorescent tube is 100V volts. 2 · the fluorescent lamp is in qi hui instant, the rectifier load voltage is 800 volts. (the function of the ballast). This 800 volt voltage is transient and can be observed with a digital oscillograph, and the 800v voltage is observed through the digital oscilloscope. I don't have any real data.
- Q:Is there a ballast in the LED lamp? Or do you need a ballast?
- LED lamp and fluorescent lamp works entirely different, the latter is gas emitting light source, the LED is a light-emitting semiconductor devices, so the driving mode is not the same.
- Q:Three ordinary fluorescent lamps, now changed to LED fluorescent lamp tube, have influence?
- The impact is certain, and it wastes electricity. It is expected to waste about 12W of power, and if it is powered by a capacitor, it will also greatly affect the brightness.
- Q:How to meet? The rectifier is very easy to connect
- Went on two of the ballast with black and white and two sets of lines, a set of a tube, the last wire connects ballast is ok, if the change over time, to check whether a set of ballast to replace, so consider in ballast, if only a single change, that is about to change the bulb.
- Q:Now the home decorates is to use LED good or the good of the lamp tube
- Hello, because LED lighting is a trend, now the domestic market is more than 10%, and now the main business and road are driving faster, LED lamps and traditional lamps and lanterns compare to have comparative advantage energy-saving, environmental protection, high efficiency, long life, no screen flash, no ultraviolet light It is suggested that LED lamps should be used for the following traditional lamps
- Q:How does barton fluorescent lamp holder replace led lamp tube
- LED lamp installation has a variety of methods, one of the most common is the old bracket of rectifier and remove the starter, then put in two wires direct access to the ends of the lamp holder.
- Q:How do the long daylight bulbs change
- One kind: rotate 90 degrees, the two feet of the lamp tube go down from the small opening slot of the lamp. Install instead.
- Q:What does LED light tube integration mean
- The lamp tube and the lamps and lanterns are integrated together, don't need fluorescent lamp and so on. It's the integrated tube
- Q:But what happens when you don't take a ballast and replace it with a traditional fluorescent lamp?
- This can also be bright, but it's also a waste of electricity and some of it doesn't have a flash of flash and it's going to light up in a flash
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range