Detailed Product Description
1. 1000W High Pressure Sodium Bulb with High Luminous Efficiency
2. Long service lifespan
Base type: E40
Bulb type: TT65
Lamp voltage: 110V
Lamp current: 10.3A
Luminous flux: 140,000lm
Color temperature: 2100K
Average lifespan: 24,000 hours
- Q:What is the lighting ratio?
- The light ratio is the percentage of the lighting area occupied by solar energy equipment and the proportion of the space occupied by itself. The lighting ratio is very important for buildings, especially for high-rise buildings to install solar energy equipment
- Q:What is the difference between polycarbonate (PC board) and FTP lighting board?
- PC sunlight plate and FRP daylighting tile difference, material composition explanation 1, PC sunlight plate is by polycarbonate surface coextrusion 50um layer anti ultraviolet UV layer, hollow structure extrusion high performance lighting material. 2, FRP lighting board is a glass fiber reinforced polyester (FRP lighting board), commonly known as glass fiber reinforced plastic, also known as transparent tile, which is mainly composed of film, unsaturated resin and glass fiber. Two, material difference 1, polycarbonate is the most excellent engineering plastics, it has light, refractory, high impact strength, high transmittance, high stability, finished products easy to bend and other characteristics. And it is a kind of energy saving and environmental protection material. It is the preferred material for making daylighting materials. 2, FRP's main material is unsaturated resin, its high strength and flammable, resin itself at 50 degrees Celsius, easy to decompose, stability is poor. Resins are chemically synthesized, using styrene solvents and are toxic. Three, performance difference 1, light transmittance: PC sunlight board and FRP lighting tile transmittance is about 85%, but PC sunlight board has high permeability, no fog, that is called "misty" feeling. FRP daylighting tile is a composite material, glass fiber block the view, plus resin itself permeability is not enough, daylighting tile overall permeability is not good, fog is big, the line of sight feels misty. 2, insulation: heat transfer coefficient PC is 0.2W/m.k, the heat transfer coefficient of FRP is 0.4w/m.k, PC insulation was better than FRP times, PC sun board with hollow structure, so the overall insulation of PC sun board is much better than that of FRP lighting tile. From another angle, daylighting material adopts PC sunlight board, which is more energy saving than FRP lighting tile.
- Q:34 floor, please buy some floor above lighting guaranteed
- More than twenty-five, this does not necessarily depend on the floor spacing.
- Q:What is the rate of lighting interval between the state and the state?
- According to the building code: the lighting distance of the house is 0.8-1.2 times of the height of the lower house in the connecting house. For example, your house height is 15 meters, the adjacent housing height is 10 meters, then the lighting distance of the house should be 8-12 meters.
- Q:In front of 11 small high-rise, I buy a few floors, lighting better?
- The 11 floor of the building, choose the 5-6 floor is appropriate. The main considerations are as follows:1, light:From the light point of view, the floor is not suitable for too low, the lower layer of sunlight will be surrounded by buildings. But the floor is too high, the angle is not correct, it will also affect the exposure of the sun.2, noise:There are many sources of noise in the city. Noise can affect the health of the human body. People can't eat and sleep, and their learning efficiency will be reduced. The floor is low and absorbs much noise. And the 5-6 layer, supplemented with trees, sound insulation boards and other things that absorb sound waves, will be better.3, vision:For the 11 storey building, the 5-6 storey view is relatively wide, and it can shake off the defects of the high-rise buildings and the lower floors.
- Q:What inspection batch does the lighting top belong to in the construction project?
- Skylight glass curtain wall skeleton do covert batch inspection
- Q:Living room lighting is not good, how to remedy?
- It is best to use some reflective material in the living room to play the reflection and refraction effect, and then use some warm colors or more bright lights to enhance the brightness of the house, this should be better
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the ordinary side window and skylight in the building?
- The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, convenient arrangement, low cost, clear direction of light, favorable for forming shadows, suitable for watching objects with strong stereoscopic feeling, and viewing outdoor landscape. Disadvantages: uneven illumination distribution, high illumination near the window, rapid decrease in horizontal illumination outside the window When the lighting area is equal and the window elevation is the same, the square window lighting amount (the sum of illuminance of indoor points) is the biggest, the vertical rectangle is second, and the horizontal rectangle is the smallest. But from the uniformity of illumination, the vertical rectangle has the best uniformity along the deep direction, and the horizontal rectangle is more uniform along the width directionThe main factor affecting the uniformity of indoor daylighting is the window wall. The wider the window wall is, the worse the lateral uniformity is.The biggest advantage of skylights is that they are conducive to the collection of light and the uniformity of illuminance.Skylight form:(1)Rectangular skylight: This skylight has a higher position and is less prone to glare. To avoid direct sunlight, shoot people into the roomInside, the skylight glass is best south to north.(2)Horizontal skylight (horizontal, rectangular skylight): the window of this skylight should also be facing north and south.(3)Zigzag skylight: this roof has sloping ceilings to make reflective surfaces, increasing reflected light, lighting efficiency higher than rectangular skylights, and windows generally facing north.(4)Flat skylight: characterized by high lighting efficiency, but easy to pollution. However, measures should be taken to prevent light pollution, prevent direct sunlight and prevent condensation. The minimum area required for a flat roof. Rectangular maximum(5)Well skylight: this type of window is mainly for ventilation and lighting.
- Q:How to see floor lighting?
- You can try: floor lighting calculator
- Q:How to increase the bathroom lighting?
- Increase bathroom lightingBathroom, private spaceAs long as the light is normalWindows usually use frosted glass for lightingThe window is biggerFor reference
Our company uses scientific, rigorous and advanced technology, with the industry's advanced management concepts and perfect after-sales service. We carefully promote the well-known production energy-saving lamps. Let us work with you to create a brilliant lighting future in twenty-first Century, promoting the "green lighting of China".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||20.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Southern Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% South America
||RoHS;ISO14001 2004; ISO 9001:2008;CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average