General information of Tinplate For Cap Use
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Cap Use
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System
- Q:Does the tinplate have a tensile rate? Thank you heroes!
- Elongation or section shrinkage is the main index of plasticity of metal materials. The quality of plasticity depends on many factors, and the material is only one of them. For example, temperature and stress state will also affect the plasticity. Marble in high-pressure liquid can also be a good extension of humor.
- Q:How can tinplate be rustproof? Products must not be oil
- RP014C-23A thin layer quick drying antirust oil has strong salt fog resistance and acid fast fog performance, which can meet the requirements of severe marine transportation rust prevention. RP014C-23A thin layer fast drying rust proof oil meets the environmental requirements of the export market, such as the EU ROHS directive.
- Q:What is the process of two cold rolling of tinplate?
- Tinplate is commonly known as tin plated steel sheet. The English abbreviation is SPTE. It is a cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with commercially pure tin on both sides.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of tinplate packaging
- Characteristics and advantages of the 1. materials can tinplate opaque sealed 3. tin 2. good reduction of 4. provides a source of effective iron 5. Recyclable, reuse. In compliance with international environmental requirements, in line with the future trend of the 6. products is strong, good protection, no deformation, shock resistance, fire resistance, resistance to high temperature and high pressure
- Q:Soup with tin cans loaded also need high temperature sterilization?
- Recently, the new provisions of the food industry has been introduced, did not look carefully, it seems that there is no preservative food should be high temperature sterilization.From the point of view of food safety, sterilization is also beneficial. You know that.
- Q:And what are the main packing materials?
- Maguchi Tetsumi the tank is to sheet metal for tank type packaging materials by crimping, bonded resistance welding processing, by the tank body and the tank bottom and the tank cover is composed of three parts, a tank body packaging container joint, tank body and tank bottom and tank capping.
- Q:Tin can weldingHow can the side of the column of the pop top be welded or pressed?,
- Mainly divided into the tank, the tank cover and the tank bottom three parts. The tank body is made of a piece of iron material through the curl bending machine, by using copper welder and welding. Now the mainstream of aerosol cans, food cans and beverage cans are produced by this method.
- Q:Is to buy canned tinplate or aluminum
- Tinplate, our company sells tinplate
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- The zinc plating on the galvanized sheet has no grain on the surface of the galvanized sheet under the optical microscope. Drip water on galvanized sheet can form more spreading water droplets, while on tin plate, water drops will shrink rapidly.
- Q:What material is the tin plate, please?
- Popularly speaking, it was tin plated on the surface of the iron sheet, just because it was imported by Macao at that time, so it always called "tinplate iron"
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range