Products Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
Application for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Boiler heat exchanger, machinery andpetroleum ,chemical industries, hardware fields,Food industry,construction material,kitchen utensils, building construction, medical equipment,chemical tank, pipe etc
Detail picture for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets
Packaging & Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
FAQ for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Q: How can I get the samples?
A: If you need some samples to test ,please pay for the transportation freight of samples and our samples are free for you.
Q: How can I get your price list?
A: Please send us your email or fax and order information – Quantity, Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish), then I can send you the price list.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in 304 stainless steel?
- The magnetic material itself is not magnetic, because of some processing reasons, resulting in magnetic, but its relatively weak magnetic, and other carbon steel material is still different. 304, the magnetic properties of stainless steel is weak magnetic, if it is strong magnetic, it is not true 304 stainless steel.
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better?
- 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and better intergranular corrosion resistance. The oxidizing acid, in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Alkaline solution and most organic acids and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.
- Q:Several processing techniques of colored stainless steel
- Embossing series: stainless steel embossed plate is through the mechanical equipment in stainless steel plate embossed processing, so that the surface of the board appear concave convex pattern. Also known as stainless steel pattern board.Alternative pattern is made of bamboo pattern, ice bamboo pattern, diamond, square, grain size plate (Zhu Guangwen), oblique stripes, butterfly pattern, chrysanthemum pattern, cube, free lines, oval pattern, stone, panda, antique checkered pattern, according to customers to order or choose the factory pattern press. The embossed plate is bold and bright appearance, surface hardness, higher wear resistance, easy cleaning and maintenance, fight, compression, anti scratch and do not leave fingerprints. Mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities decoration, Kitchenware and other stainless steel series.
- Q:What type of welding rod is used for 304 stainless steel plate welding?
- 304 stainless steel is the United States brand, equivalent to the domestic brand 06Cr19Ni10, usually with A102 or A107 welding rod.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- The chemical resistance of the medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- Depending on the size of the material and the number of adhesive areas, you can choose a different glue, the same function of glue, you should compare the quality and price of glue. Before you recommend what glue to use, you should first identify the following questions to choose the right glue.
- Q:Stainless steel plate surface treatment: ink, wire drawing, polishing what role?
- Polishing, also known as mirror treatment, no Silk Road, brightness ranging from 4K-12K. By acid water surface grinding, processing costs slightly higher than oil mill and wire drawingI hope I can help you!
- Q:What's the cheapest kind of stainless steel plate? What's the model and how much is it?
- The cheapest is 201, the price is relative to the thickness
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- The industrial surface is the ordinary pickling surface, which is treated by the last pickling process. It's the white surface we usually see. The bright surface that we see in our lives is a surface that has been further polished or annealed.
- Q:What glue does the board or the stainless steel stick to?
- In addition to the bonding (ordinary bonding and bonding structure), epoxy resin can be used for casting, sealing, sealing, sealing, anti-corrosion, insulation, conductive, fixed, reinforcement, repair etc., are widely used in aviation, aerospace, ships, railway, machinery, chemical industry, light industry, water conservancy, weapons, electronic and electrical, construction, medical, sports goods, arts and crafts, daily life and other fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range