Hot Rolled Alloy U Channel Steel ASTM,JIS,GB Standard Details
|Place of Origin:|
Tianjin China (Mainland)
construction material or bracket
|Perforated Or Not:|
C channel steel
Regular size have stock
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||In four circles of 6.5 steel wire rods for 6 meter goods. In six circles of 6.5 steel wire rods for 12 meter goods. Each bundle not exceeding 4mt. Also can be packing as customer's requirements|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15-30 days after receiving original L/C or deposit|
Hot Rolled Alloy U Channel Steel ASTM,JIS,GB Standard Specification
1m-12m ,by customer’s requirements
ISO 9001-2008 / ISO 630 / JIS / ASTM
ASTMA53/ASTM A573/ASTM A283 /BS1387-1985/
JIS G3101/JIS G3131/JIS G3106/
Metallurgy, Mineral &Energy
1.Big OD: in bulk
2.Small OD: packed by steel strips
3.woven cloth with 7 slats
4.according to the requirements of customers
Mechanical & manufacture, Steel structure,Shipbuilding, Bridging,
Middle East, Africa, Asia and America ,Australia
Country of origin
5000 Metric Tons per Month
Payment terms :T/T ,L/C
Terms of trade :FOB ,CFR,CIF ,DDP,EXW
Minimum order : 20 tons
Lead time :on or before 10-30 working days .
u channel steel , channel steel, steel channel
Galvanized, coated, or as your request
Hot rolled mild steel
Customized Sizes, Galvanized And punching
Hot Rolled Alloy U Channel Steel ASTM,JIS,GB Standard Pictures
- Q:How is the hollow tempered glass mounted on the channel steel?
- Installation method of hollow toughened glass:1, glass cutting: the original glass is usually colorless float glass or other colored glass, sun glass, tempered glass, laminated glass, the thickness of 3 mm to 12 mm, the glass must comply with the provisions of a superior product grade, GBll614, can be used after passing inspection. Glass cutting may be done by hand or by machine, but it shall be in accordance with size requirements. Such a procedure of workers in the operation process, should always pay attention to the glass surface without scratch, er uniform, no bubbles, slag and other obvious defects.2, glass cleaning and drying: glass cleaning must adopt the machine cleaning method, because manual cleaning can not guarantee cleaning quality. Check the glass without scratching before cleaning. In order to ensure the adhesion between sealant and glass, it is better to use deionized water. In addition, in order to ensure the use of water recycling, water conservation, water filtration can be used to ensure long-term use. After cleaning the glass to light through the inspection, inspection of glass surface is water, water stains and other stains, if there is water, water stains and other stains, need to machine running speed, heating temperature, air flow, brush clearance adjustment, to achieve the effect until well done. After washing the glass should be assembled within 1 hours into a hollow glass, in addition to ensure that glass and glass between the friction and scratch, it is best to have semi-finished glass storage car, between the glass and the film.3. The assembly of rubber strip type insulating glass and aluminum strip type insulating glass. Adhesive tape type insulating glass assembly:
- Q:14 of channel steel and 12 of I-beam which force?
- The mechanical parameters of 14 channel steel are larger than that of 12, including the moment of inertia, the radius of inertia and the coefficient of cross section. Therefore, the same length of 14 channel steel can bear a greater force.
- Q:Specific difference between channel steel, cold-formed steel channel, hot plate and cold plate
- Because of the difference of production process between them, the performance of them is different greatly. The strength of hot rolled steel or hot-rolled steel is lower than that of cold rolling, but the plastic deformation ability is stronger.
- Q:What does channel 160 type 140*40 steel pipe mean?
- Channel steel is a long strip steel with a cross section, and a section shaped steel with a cross section.
- Q:Multiple and calculation methods for channel 12
- 12 channel steel is generally 10.007kg/M, GB channel 55KG above, the successful channel steel at about 58 kilograms.
- Q:Is channel steel cold rolled or hot rolled?
- Belong to hot rollingThe raw material steel billet for channel steel is carbon or low alloy steel billets with a carbon content of not more than 0.25%. The finished channel steel is delivered by hot forming, normalizing or hot rolling. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of height (H) * leg width (b) * waist thickness (d), such as 100*48*5.3, which means waist height is 100 mm, leg width is 48 mm, waist thickness is 5.3 mm channel, or 10# channel steel. The same height of the channel, if there are several different leg width and waist thickness, also need to add a, B, C on the right side of the model to distinguish, such as 25#a, 25#b, 25#c and so on.
- Q:What kind of ceiling is suitable for the shape below the channel barrier?
- If the storey is still very high, you can directly consider the normal shape ceiling, such as: back ceiling, arc shaped ceiling, two ceiling, etc..
- Q:Channel steel is mainly used in building structures
- Channel steel is a strip of steel with a cross section. Section steel with groove shape. Channel steel is a kind of carbon structural steel used for construction and machinery. It is a complex section steel. Its cross section has a groove shape. Channel steel is mainly used in building structure, curtain wall engineering, mechanical equipment and vehicle manufacturing, etc.. In use, it requires better welding, riveting performance and comprehensive mechanical properties.
- Q:How do you calculate the weight of 100 channel steel?
- CAD drawing can also be used to calculate the cross-sectional area of 100 channel, or other ways to first calculate the cross section area of 100 channel.
- Q:How to install solid wood fence at the gate of the channel gate? Specifically, how to fix the solid wood column to the channel steel? (a gypsum board spread over a channel
- Welding, you put one end of the wooden fence in the form of a bolt, and then find the small channel or round steel, cut into small sets, in the plug welding on it, I have seen such a fence. Not to elaborate, almost do not see, is seamless combination, and then paint.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range