Order On-line Tracking
high silica mesh casting filter can effectively remove slag,refractory particles and non-metallic inclusions from molten metals.It is developed as a low cost but with rather filtration efficiency alternative to ceramic filters.
Made from specially treated silica yarns,silica mesh filters are capable of withstanding pouring temperatures up to 1620 Degree C.
Silica mesh filters are ideal for in-mold filtration of gray, malleable,white,compacted graphite and ductile cast irons, as well as non-ferrous aluminum and copper-based metal alloys and many types of small scale steel casting filtration.
• Low cost and easy to use
• Improves fluidity and metal distribution
• Removes micron sized inclusions and impurities
• Can be used with existing pattern equipment
• Eliminates inclusions created by ceramic chips
• Cut pieces for in mold filtration like sand casting,gravity casting,etc.
• Cut pieces for riser sleeves,bottom or across ports in walls
• Cut pieces to provide a weakened plane for riser knock-off
• Cup shapes for investment casting
• Copper alloys&leaded bronze:1.5x1.5mm mesh
• Gray Iron:1.5x1.5mm mesh
• Ductile Iron:2.0x2.0mm &2.5x2.5mm mesh
• Small scale steel:1.5x1.5mm mesh
*Cut pieces can be rectangular or round,size from 20mm to 900mm.
*Preformed cup filter OD can be 100/110/115/120mm or as per request.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|