FEATURES & APPLICATION
used for wrapping automotive wire harness with high temperature resistant
Used for wrapping wire harness in automotive engine area with high temperature resistant
used for wrapping automotive wire harness, suitable for internal delicate position of auto.
used for wrapping automotive wire harness,position of need to reduce noise and wear resistant of auto.
Handing and Storage Of High Quality Wire Harnes Tape ZFC-150:
Handling procedures：Caution with edge of sheet. After using this sheet, wash hands.
Storage procedures：Keep dry and cool and away from direct sunlight for quality.
Stability and Reactivity Of High Quality Wire Harnes Tape ZFC-150:
Chemical Stability: Stable and non-reactivity
Conditions to Avoid: Away from high temperature
Incompatibility with various substances：specific materials／condition to avoid．
Hazardous Decomposition Products：Thermal decomposition will produce mainly C02，and slightly CO．
Hazardous Polymerization：Can not occur
Transport Information Of High Quality Wire Harnes Tape ZFC-150:
Not a hazardous material for DOT shipping．
Packaging sign：According to the buyer
Packaging Category：No information found/According to the buyer．
Shipping Marks: According to the buyer
Remarks Of High Quality Wire Harnes Tape ZFC-150:
1. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
2. Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
3. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
4. It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
5. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
- Q:What material is the rubber tape used for insulation?
- . As a high performance polymer material, polyurethane insulation has become the fifth largest plastic after polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene and polystyrene.
- Q:PVC how to distinguish between true and false electrical insulation tapes?
- It is made of rubber type pressure sensitive adhesive. It has good insulation, fire resistance, voltage resistance, cold resistance and so on. It is suitable for automobile wiring, winding, insulation protection, etc..
- Q:What are the functions and types of electrostatic tape?
- Electrostatic tape is divided into electrostatic film and anti-static tape. Antistatic tape, as the name suggests, is resistant to static electricity.
- Q:Is the adhesive tape for the electrician plastic?
- Electrical tape is called polyvinyl chloride electrical insulation adhesive tape, and some people call it electrical insulation tape or insulating tape. Not the kind of plastic you call.
- Q:What is the quota for PE membrane isolation layer?
- 1.2 thick polyethylene geomembrane fixed: Materials 15 yuan / square meter, artificial 4 yuan / square meter.
- Q:What are the polyethylene film sleeves?
- 0.4 thick polyethylene plastic film isolating layer, Beijing fixed no specific item, is paved with a layer of plastic cloth, can supplement the quota, labor costs by 0.5 yuan / square meters, according to the actual price included in the cost of materials.1.2 thick polyethylene geomembrane fixed: Materials 15 yuan / square meter, artificial 4 yuan / square meter.
- Q:Does hydrochloric acid react with raw tape?
- Adhesive tapeA white, opaque, membranous Teflon product, often used as a support in plumbing and plumbing
- Q:What PVC tape is the best? To wear and durable, to the warehouse line, thank you
- Here's the warning tape (Zebra tape, floor tape).Here's the warning tape (Zebra tape, floor tape).
- Q:What's the maximum temperature of plastic tape?
- They are all used at 180 degrees Celsius, her limit is 260 degrees Celsius, and the production temperature should be 370 degrees celsius!
- Q:Points above to get the glue paper tape on the door to deal with
- Most of the polymers used in the tape are epoxy. Polypropylene plastic
We are an ISO 9001: 2008-certified manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of a wide range of adhesive products. Our extensive range of products is widely utilized by the stationery and footwear manufacturers, furniture assemblers, upholstery and automobile upholstery makers and other allied industries. Also, we are one of leading suppliers to other government organizations.Our products are well received all over Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To know more, contact us today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||15% - 25%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range