Order On-line Tracking
|Surface Treatment:||Oiled,Dry||Steel Grade:||Q195,Q215,Q235||Certification:||ISO,SGS,BV,CE|
|Thickness:||0.18mm-1.8mm||Width:||1000mm-1600mm||Length:||according to weight|
|Outer Diameter:||according to weight||Net Weight:||20mt||Packaging:||Standard Export Packing|
Prime Quality SPCC Cold Rolled Steel Sheet/Coil
Widely used to appliance,automobile industry or other decoration usage.
Packing Details: Wrapped by water proof paper and plastic film.Covered with iron sheet,strapped by steel strips to protect the damage under transportation.
Details please check following format
Cold rolled steel coil is steel that has been worked below its recrystallization temperature by passing it between a pair of rollers. Recrystallization temperature is the temperature at which grains in the lattice structure of the metal have been rearranged, leaving it free of strain and deformations. Cold rolled steel coil is pre-treated before being cold rolled with a process known as pickling, which uses strong acids to remove scale and other impurities. The cold rolled steel coil is then passed through rollers to reduce its thickness. Most cold rolling takes place in multiple passes and as the size of the cold rolled steel coil is further reduced, its strength and hardness both increase, but its ductility decreases. After cold rolling, heating the metal up in a process known as annealing can restore some of its ductility. The final cold rolled steel coil may be manufactured in the form of sheets, strips, bars, or other forms.
1. Thickness: 0.4-2.0mm
2. Width: 900-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Heat Treatment: Annealed
6. Margin Status: EC & EM
7. Surface Quality: FB&FC
8. Surface Status: SB & SD
9. Surface Treatment: Oiling
1. Yield Strength: ≤320MPa
2. Tensile Strength: ≤370MPa
3. Elongation (L=50mm, b=25mm) When:
(1) Nominal Thickness<0.25mm: 30%
(2) Nominal Thickness 0.25mm-<0.40: 32%
(3) Nominal Thickness 0.40-<0.60mm: 34%
(4) Nominal Thickness 0.60-<1.0mm: 36%
(5) Nominal Thickness 1.0-<1.6mm: 37%
(6) Nominal Thickness >1.6mm: 38%
1. Q: Where is your company located? How can I visit there?
A: Our company is located in Beijing, China. Welcome to visit us.
2. Q: Can I get sample and how long will it take?
A:Yes. We can supply sample. And you need to pay for courier.
3. Q: What's the MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 25mt.
4. Q: What's the delivery time?
A: It will take about 30 days after TT or L/C.
5. Q: What is the payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C at sight
6. Q: How does your factory carry out quality control?
A: We attach great importance to quality control.Every part of our products has its own QC.
7. Q: What certificate do you have?
A: We have SGS, ISO9001 etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|