Standard Size: 595mm*595mm, 605mm*605mm…
Standard Thickness: 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15mm…
Edge Detail: Square Edge, Tegular Edge (≥12mm), Concealed Edge (Customized)
Technical Data of Mineral Fiber Ceiling:
Fire resistance: Class B1 (standard GB 8624-1997)
Moisture rate (%): ≤3.5 (40℃,70%RH)
Light reflect: 0.70-0.80
Sagging resistant properties: ≤0.35mm
Humidity Resistance: ≥85%
Main advantages of Mineral Fiber Ceiling:
High humidity resistance properties
Excellent light reflectance
No content of asbestos
Zero release of CH2O
Typical Application Areas of Mineral Fiber Ceiling:
Hotel Lobbies and Corridors
Offices and conference rooms
Hospitals and other Public areas
- Q:What is the name of the decorative plate on the train?
- Should be gorgeous board, used on the train before
- Q:respray popcorn ceiling?
- I'm not an expert. Just so you know. However, I worked in the painting industry for years. Popcorn ceilings are messy to remove, but not that difficult. Go to your local paint store and buy a roll (not the little packets called drop cloths) of plastic film and a good quality masking tape (3M is the best). Mask with tape and plastic the entire room - turn it into a giant plastic bag. Spray the ceiling with water (it really doesn't take much - you can use a spritz bottle) and give it a chance to soak in. Spray it again and start peeling the popcorn off with a wide spatula. If you have asbestos, the water will keep the dust from getting into the air and into your lungs. The popcorn ceiling should just scrap right off. A little water, a little scraping - bare ceiling. Collect the mess into the plastic and put the whole thing in the trash. You can even do one room per weekend, if you want. Now you can do what you want with the ceiling - texture, spray with popcorn (why?, please tell me, why?), smooth plaster finish, whatever you like. It is a bit of work - but it is going to work better than trying to re-spray over your existing popcorn.
- Q:retrofit insulation for walls?
- I saw on This Old House when they blew in cellulose insulation from the outside. They drilled a hole about 2 feet from the floor level and another hole about 2 feet from ceiling level. They blew it in starting at the bottom until they saw the cellulose start to blow out the top hole. Then went to the top hole and blew it in until they heard the machine whine meaning it couldnt push anymore. The purpose with 2 holes was to make sure the whole cavity was filled. In your case you can take off one piece of siding for each stud cavity if its vertical siding or take off two rows at the correct heights. (That is if you have plywood/osb on the outside). The spray foam will just be too hard to fill correctly without taking down the sheetrock.
- Q:Corridor width of 2000mm, the use of gypsum decorative plate ceiling, corridor is the middle of the upper ceiling of 800mm wide duct, how to install the ceiling boom?
- Yes. It is a mineral wool board.
- Q:How is the decorative plate on the wall fixed?
- And is divided into light steel and wood mainly according to your actual situation to set
- Q:What are the colors of the marble trim
- I know is the Jiangsu Sanxian Architectural Acoustics System Co., Ltd., there are black, yellow and so on.
- Q:Aluminum-plastic board wall decorative panels and aluminum-plastic curtain wall how to distinguish?
- Aluminum-plastic board wall decoration board is generally used in the room, the thickness of aluminum thin thinner than 0.5mm; and aluminum-plastic curtain wall requirements of aluminum-plastic board outdoor use, aluminum thickness 0.5mm or aluminum plate to achieve 50 wire.
- Q:Ordinary wood finishes decorative plate surface brushing after the fire can be used as B1 grade decorative materials use?
- Normally speaking of all wood are not required (except for special materials), fire will not agree
- Q:Mercedes-Benz c-class interior decoration board how to disassemble
- The first demolition because they do not know where there will be screws, often can not be removed, as long as the demolition of this screw, in fact, there is no difficulty, I believe you will be very smooth demolition of the door.
- Q:UV decorative board is what material
- Solvent-free environmental paint, in the UV light dry to form a dense protective film, reducing the wood substrate within the residual gas release, thereby greatly improving the UV decorative panels environmental index
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range