High Frequency Solar Inverter 2000HF-US-3000HF-US
>Maximum efficiency of 96% >DC switch optional
>High frequency transformer topology
2000HF-US 2500HF-US 3000HF-US
Leading - edge Technology
>Maximum efficiency of 96% and wide input voltage range
>DC switch optional
>High frequency transformer topology
>Fanless cooling concept
|Input data (DC side)|
| Model||2000 HF-US||2500 HF-US||3000HF-US|
|Max. DC power||2200W||2700W||3200W|
|Max. DC voltage||600V||600V||600V|
|DC nominal voltage||370V||370V||370V|
|PV voltage range||100V-600V||100V-600V||100V-600V|
|MPP voltage range||195V~480V||195V~480V||250V-480V|
|Number of MPP trackers/strings per MPP tracker||1/2||1/2||1/2|
|Max. input current /per string||12A/12A||15A/15A||15A/15A|
|Nominal AC output power||2000W@208Vac|
|Max. AC power||2000W||2500W||2800W@208Vac|
|Nominal output current||9.6A/8.3A||12A/10.4A||13.4A/12.5A|
|Max. output current||10.7A/9.5A||13.4A/11.8A||15A/14.2A|
|AC nominal voltage; range||208V/240V; 183V~228V@208Vac|
|AC grid frequency; range||60Hz; 59.3--60.5Hz||60Hz; 59.3--60.5Hz||60Hz; 59.3--60.5Hz|
|Phase shift (cosφ)||>0.99||>0.99||>0.99|
|THDI||<3%< td="">||<3%< td="">||<3%< td="">|
|AC connection||Single phase||Single phase||Single phase|
|DC reverse polarity protection||yes||yes||yes|
|AC short - circuit protection||yes||yes||yes|
|Ground fault monitoring||yes||yes||yes|
|Integrated all - pole sensitive|
|leakage current monitoring unit||yes||yes||yes|
|Dimensions (W / H / D) in mm||575/455/160||575/455/160||575/455/160|
|Weight||14.6KG||15.1 KG||15.9 KG|
|range||–25°C ... +60°C||–25°C...+60 °C||–25°C ... +60°C|
|Continuous full output power|
|Noise emission (typical)||≤ 25 dB(A)||≤ 25 dB(A)||≤ 25 dB(A)|
|Altitude||Up to 2000m without power derating|
|(standby) / night||<5W / < 0.5 W||<5W / < 0.5 W||<5 W / < 0.5 W|
|Topology||HF transformer||HF transformer||HF transformer|
|Cooling concept||No fan||No fan||No fan|
|ENCLOSURE||Type 3R||Type 3R||Type 3R|
|Installation: Indoors /Outdoors||yes /yes||yes /yes||yes /yes|
|DC connection: Terminals||yes||yes||yes|
|AC connection: Terminals||yes||yes||yes|
|Interfaces: Bluetooth /|
|Warranty: 10 years / 15 years||yes /opt||yes /opt||yes /opt|
|Certificates and approvals||UI1741,IEEE1547,CSA C22.2 No.107.1,|
|FCC Part15(Class B)|
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- In addition to the function of converting DC current into alternating current, the inverter also has the maximum output tracking function (MPPT), overvoltage protection, short circuit protection, island protection, overheat protection, overload protection and DC grounding
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- The solar grid-connected inverter is not connected to the grid and can not be directly connected to the load to supply power to the load because there is no voltage.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- The independent inverter in the output voltage phase amplitude of the frequency control is initially set good. Independent inverter, you should refer to off-grid inverter, do not need to consider the grid situation.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- Hello, the definition of the zero line is not caused by the transformer three-phase electric tail connection? I now do not understand why there is no isolation transformer AC output marked is N (zero line), and it is not the transformer three-phase power of the tail connection leads to, this is the zero line? The The
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main component of the inverter is the three-phase bridge converter. The main purpose of the grid-connected inverter is to change the power to DC and change the AC power. The main purpose is to improve the power quality (because the wind power generation is very large
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- sine wave becomes narrower and the voltage width in the center of the sine wave is widened and the switching element is always operated in a direction at a certain frequency in a half cycle, A pulse wave train (pseudo sine wave). Then let the pulse wave form a sine wave through a simple filter
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- Grid simulator: analog power grid, normal and abnormal conditions, overvoltage, undervoltage, over frequency, under frequency, sudden power failure, etc.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Grid-connected inverter is usually equipped with island protection function, can only receive the power grid, if the load directly, the output is disconnected.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The grid inverter is a current source, the output voltage is basically the grid voltage, may be slightly raised.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range