High Frequency Solar Inverter 2000HF-US-3000HF-US
>Maximum efficiency of 96% >DC switch optional
>High frequency transformer topology
2000HF-US 2500HF-US 3000HF-US
Leading - edge Technology
>Maximum efficiency of 96% and wide input voltage range
>DC switch optional
>High frequency transformer topology
>Fanless cooling concept
|Input data (DC side)|
| Model||2000 HF-US||2500 HF-US||3000HF-US|
|Max. DC power||2200W||2700W||3200W|
|Max. DC voltage||600V||600V||600V|
|DC nominal voltage||370V||370V||370V|
|PV voltage range||100V-600V||100V-600V||100V-600V|
|MPP voltage range||195V~480V||195V~480V||250V-480V|
|Number of MPP trackers/strings per MPP tracker||1/2||1/2||1/2|
|Max. input current /per string||12A/12A||15A/15A||15A/15A|
|Nominal AC output power||2000W@208Vac|
|Max. AC power||2000W||2500W||2800W@208Vac|
|Nominal output current||9.6A/8.3A||12A/10.4A||13.4A/12.5A|
|Max. output current||10.7A/9.5A||13.4A/11.8A||15A/14.2A|
|AC nominal voltage; range||208V/240V; 183V~228V@208Vac|
|AC grid frequency; range||60Hz; 59.3--60.5Hz||60Hz; 59.3--60.5Hz||60Hz; 59.3--60.5Hz|
|Phase shift (cosφ)||>0.99||>0.99||>0.99|
|THDI||<3%< td="">||<3%< td="">||<3%< td="">|
|AC connection||Single phase||Single phase||Single phase|
|DC reverse polarity protection||yes||yes||yes|
|AC short - circuit protection||yes||yes||yes|
|Ground fault monitoring||yes||yes||yes|
|Integrated all - pole sensitive|
|leakage current monitoring unit||yes||yes||yes|
|Dimensions (W / H / D) in mm||575/455/160||575/455/160||575/455/160|
|Weight||14.6KG||15.1 KG||15.9 KG|
|range||–25°C ... +60°C||–25°C...+60 °C||–25°C ... +60°C|
|Continuous full output power|
|Noise emission (typical)||≤ 25 dB(A)||≤ 25 dB(A)||≤ 25 dB(A)|
|Altitude||Up to 2000m without power derating|
|(standby) / night||<5W / < 0.5 W||<5W / < 0.5 W||<5 W / < 0.5 W|
|Topology||HF transformer||HF transformer||HF transformer|
|Cooling concept||No fan||No fan||No fan|
|ENCLOSURE||Type 3R||Type 3R||Type 3R|
|Installation: Indoors /Outdoors||yes /yes||yes /yes||yes /yes|
|DC connection: Terminals||yes||yes||yes|
|AC connection: Terminals||yes||yes||yes|
|Interfaces: Bluetooth /|
|Warranty: 10 years / 15 years||yes /opt||yes /opt||yes /opt|
|Certificates and approvals||UI1741,IEEE1547,CSA C22.2 No.107.1,|
|FCC Part15(Class B)|
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- Photovoltaic inverter, also known as power regulator, according to the inverter in the use of photovoltaic power generation system can be divided into two kinds of independent power supply and grid.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- Widely used in air conditioning, home theater, electric wheel, power tools, sewing machines, DVD, VCD, computer, TV, washing machine, range hood, refrigerator, video recorders, massage, fan, lighting and so on.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Inverter will be converted into alternating current DC, if the DC voltage is low, then through the AC transformer boost, that is, the standard AC voltage and frequency. For large-capacity inverter, because the DC bus voltage is high, AC output generally does not require transformer boost that can reach 220V, in the small and medium capacity of the inverter, because the DC voltage is low, such as 12V, 24V, It is necessary to design a boost circuit.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- The difference is that the current at low voltage and the grid is large, the current is small when the voltage is small, followed by the low voltage crossing parameter setting problem (such as PV inverter integrated with inverter and low voltage crossing function, not all photovoltaic inverter
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main function of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter is to convert the DC power of the solar PV module into the same frequency as the sinusoidal AC power of the grid (the grid is generally AC power grid, DC can not be directly connected)
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Photovoltaic inverter, also known as power regulator, according to the inverter in the use of photovoltaic power generation system can be divided into two kinds of independent power supply and grid. According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter. For the inverter for the grid system, depending on whether the transformer can be divided into transformer-type inverter and transformer-free inverter.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Sine wave output inverter control integrated circuits, sine wave output of the inverter, the control circuit can be used microprocessor control, such as INTEL company produced 80C196MC, Motorola produced MP16 and MI-CROCHIP company PIC16C73 and so on, these single-chip microcomputer has a multi-channel PWM generator,
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Offline generally need energy storage, not to send energy online. Power grid has no right to interfere.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- Solar photovoltaic power generation technology is the use of solar cells, the photovoltaic effect of semiconductor materials, solar radiation can be directly converted into a new type of power generation system, solar energy is a radiant energy, solar power means --- to direct conversion of sunlight Into electricity,
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Offline generally need energy storage, not to send energy to the Internet. Grid has no right to interfere.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range