glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Principle of solar collector:
Solar collector details
- Q:What is a trough solar collector?
- Due to the different expansion coefficient of glass and metal seal, this structure of the absorber is currently high cost, short life, reliability is affected.
- Q:Where is the solar collector installed in the building?
- Hello, the location of solar collectors have different species, can be placed on the roof, the angle is generally 45 degrees, you can put on the south wall and building integration, selected as a satisfactory answer Thank you!
- Q:What is the principle of thermal conversion of solar collectors?
- The most common solar collectors are non-concentrating flat type collectors. Its heat absorber body is basically flat shape, the area of heat absorption and the lighting area is approximately equal, its structure as shown in Figure (a) is the use of greenhouse effect of non-concentrating type collector. Enriched CO2 in the greenhouse can improve the greenhouse effect. Condenser type collector using the principle of focusing, that is, the use of light reflection and refraction principle, the use of reflectors or refractors to change the direction of the sun, the sun focused on the heat sink in the small area of the heat absorber, increase the unit area Of the radiation intensity, so that the collector to obtain a higher temperature.
- Q:The characteristics of flat solar collectors
- easy to achieve with the combination of building components. Coupled with its collector plate for the metal material, can be easily used wire, welding and other connections, for the installation, maintenance and use to provide a convenient. Second, has a high thermal efficiency.
- Q:What is the solar collector
- different substances and different colors for different wavelengths of light absorption and reflection ability is not the same. Black color absorbs the sun the strongest, so the cotton is generally used dark or black cloth. White sunshine the strongest ability, so the summer shirt is mostly light or white.
- Q:Flat solar collector how, flat solar collector working principle introduced
- Should pay attention to the following: 1) to install the collector (water heater) on the structure of pre-set embedded parts or fixed bolts, when the collector installed in the masonry wall, the embedded parts should be added to the structural column.
- Q:Flat solar collector is a good blue film, or good black chrome? It is best to specify.
- Black nickel coating is mostly nickel alloy coating, its composition with the plating solution composition and deposition conditions change. Black nickel plating solution is divided into two categories, namely zinc sulfate plating solution and molybdenum-containing plating solution. The black nickel coating obtained from the first type of bath contains 40% to 60% nickel and about 20% to 30% zinc.
- Q:What is the working principle of flat solar collectors?
- The basic working principle of flat solar collectors is very simple. Generally speaking, the sun through the transparent cover plate to the surface coated with absorbent layer on the heat absorber, in which most of the solar radiation can be absorbed by the absorber, into heat, and to the fluid channel in the working fluid.
- Q:With the tonnage of solar collectors and air to hot water which power consumption
- resulting in no hot water in the rain and snow weather; and air to hot water works relative It is not affected by the sunshine, theoretically can be used throughout the year.
- Q:How can solar collector system prevent wind?
- should be added appropriate protective measures. Solar hot water engineering system installed in the outdoor part should be able to withstand not less than 10 wind load; if the local history of the maximum wind
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range