Order On-line Tracking
Detailed Product Description
1.glued laminated timber beam
2.Max. Allowable shear force: 40KN, Max. Design value: 11KN;
3.Max. Allowable bending moment: 10KN·M, Max. Design value: 5KN·M.
Formwork Girder H20 Timber Beam for Concrete Formwork Construction
1. Structure sketch
2. Related parameters
① Max. Allowable shear force: 40KN, Max. Design value: 11KN;
Max. Allowable bending moment: 10KN·M, Max. Design value: 5KN·M.
② Max. Production length: 6600mm;
Production capacity: 3000m/day;
Weight: about 4.8kg/m;
Moisture Content: about 13% ;
Using time: about 4-5 years.
1. Standardized production line guarantees good products.
2. Finger jointing of the flange and web,the strength of timber beam is highly improved.
3. Well treated to prevent from water penetration or erosion, so the service life
Normally, CMAX timber beam H20 can be used for 4 to 5 years, the exact using time is influenced by construction environment and the way to storage.
4. The length will be flexible, we can afford any length to meet customs’ demand within 6.6m limit.
As a kind of girder, it is an important constituent part for formwork and it is widely used in concrete formwork construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|