Order On-line Tracking
Geotextiles are composed from synthetic polypropylene/polyester fibres through a mechanical process of needling the fabric and adding, when necessary, a thermo fused process, resulting in a uniform porous structure with excellent tensile strength and chemical deterioration.
Type: 1. Wovens & knitted: use various fibre types in different combinations.
2. Non-wovens: staple or continuous fibres that are heat treated or needlepunched to “fix” fibres relative to each other.
1) Weight / Mass: 75g/m2-400g/m2 .
2) Width: Within 8 m (1m-8m)
3) Length: 50m-100m/roll (as request)
4) Material: PP
5) Color: Black , white , grey, others
6) The biggest geotextile manufacturer/factory in China for many years . The equipment is introduced from Germany.
7) This geotextile can be made of polypropylene (PP).
8) The mass is available from 75g/m2 to 400g/m2 and the width available from 1.0m-8m, monolayer or multilayer (reinforcement geotextiles), long fiber or short fiber.
9) Color: all kinds of color are available. The annual production ability is 10 million square meters.
The filtration layer of the dykes, river canal, seacoast, concrete slope, retaining walls. At the same time of preventing the clay granule from passing, it allows the water and the gas pass through freely.
The isolation of the railway dregs and the roadbed, roadbed and the soft base, surface of the airdrome and parking lot and the groundsill, different dam materials. It isolates the soil and the gravel of two kinds different granule pathway from the groundsill or other buildings.
The highway, railway, soil-stone dam, breakwater, airport, backfill soil of retaining wall, slope protection, etc in which distributes the earth stress, prevents the side-displacement of the earth body and improves the earth body stability.
It prevents the bank from being washed out, protects the bank and the bottom, prevents the water and soil from being washed away.
Q1: What is your minimum order quantity?
A:The minimum order quantity is 5000 ,but it is negotiable.
Q2:What is your payment terms?
A: T/T,Western Union,Paypal,L/C...
Q3:What is your delivery time?
A:Production time usually costs 2-20 days.
Waiting to cooperate with you!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|