1 5 years warranty
2 Good consistency
3 Excellent visual effect
4 Good quality match good price
5 CE,ROHS certification
Detail Description of led display:
1. Output power: 800Watt
2. Relevant certificates: CE, RoHS,CCC
3. Input Voltage: AC220V/110V±15%
4. Color temperature: 6500k
5. Brightness: 8000cd/m2
Best viewing distance
more than 12 m
Horizontal viewing angle
Vertical viewing angle
Maximum power consumption
16bits of per color
Synchronization or Asynchronization
More than 10,000 hours
More than 100,000hours
- Q:Led display speed how to tune
- All need to display the data are ready, the "send" button to send data, select the need to send the frame and set the starting address, the point can be sent
- Q:Production of LED display the basic raw materials which ah?
- LED display (LED panel): LED is light emitting diode, LED abbreviation, referred to as LED. It is a kind of control by the semiconductor light-emitting diode display, the approximate look is by a lot of usually red light-emitting diodes, light off the light to show the characters. Used to display text, graphics, images, animation, market, video, video signals and other information display screen.
- Q:LED display a board dark light how is it?
- Visual power cable, unit board between the 26P cable and power module indicator light is normal. The following are the same as the "
- Q:What is the thickness of the led display?
- Commonly used profiles are made of 9cm thickness, ultra-thin can do 5cm, the box to do more than ten centimeters have a few, on-demand custom.
- Q:LED display more than the size of the area must be 380v
- I installed the general are 380 to have some small screen with 220 plugs
- Q:LED display power supply how to configure how many units with the plate is calculated.
- According to the unit board power calculation, P10 monochrome in general 10 to 12 blocks, indoor monochrome 12, indoor color 6, full color, then ask the unit board manufacturers, a board of how much power. And then calculate their own bar.
- Q:How do I choose the dot pitch of the LED display?
- Uses: Widely used in railway, civil aviation, sports venues, conference halls, highways, squares, large shopping malls, banks, securities markets and a variety of transportation, water conservancy, electricity monitoring and control.
- Q:LED display applications are what
- The development of modern information display technology, the formation of the CRT, LCD, PDP, LED, EL, DLP series of information display products, look at all kinds of display products, each have their own strengths and appropriate Market application requirements. With the LED material technology and technology to enhance the LED display to highlight the advantages of a flat panel display one of the mainstream products, and in many areas of social economy has been widely used,
- Q:Comparison between LED display and DLP splicing
- DLP is a digital light processing, this technology is the first image signal through digital processing, and then the light projection. From DLP's technical principle, it has the least signal noise, accurate gray level, high reflectivity, seamless image display, high reliability and other advantages. DLP splicing screen by a number of rear projection display unit stitching, the most important feature is the patchwork small, you can control to 0.5 mm or less, we call it "seamless" splicing, which is the other two major technology LCD and PDP Can not and can not.
- Q:16: 9LED What is the approximate size of the display?
- First determine a length or width size, here to length as an example. If the length is 96 meters, then 96 ÷ 16 = 6 × 9 = 54 meters
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range