Production Brief of Golf Club Protectice Tape GP-130B
Golf club protective tape made of excellent pvc film and rubberfor bassed PSA .has the characteristics of low shrinkage,high adhesion and no residue left.There are two kinds (green and tran sparent)for your reference .It is used for protection of gold culb head during manufacturing. there is no residue left after process finishes.
Backing Thickness (mm)
Peel Adhesionā N/cm
Remarks of Golf Club Protectice Tape GP-130B
The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
- Q:What's the performance of PVC tape?
- Good transparency, good adhesion, good electrical insulation and tightness, stable electrical insulation in humid environment and water
- Q:Is the Teflon tape used for the construction of the project? Is it the usual band of raw material?
- The raw meal band is a kind of auxiliary material commonly used in the installation of water pipes. It is used to connect the pipe fittings and to enhance the tightness of the pipe connections.
- Q:PVC how to distinguish between true and false electrical insulation tapes?
- PVC electrical tape is in soft polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film substrate, manufacture coated rubber pressure sensitive adhesive, has the characteristics of good insulation, flame resistance, voltage resistance, cold resistance, suitable for automotive wiring, wire winding, insulation protection etc.. Polyester electrical tape, also known as Myra tape, is made of polyester film and solvent based pressure-sensitive adhesive, tensile strength, high temperature resistance, used in the manufacture of various transformers.
- Q:What's the meaning of blue tape in 6S management?
- 6S manage the specification parameters of the line: 4.8 cm wide, 25 meters long, 1.2 square meters in total, 0.15 millimeters thick6S management marking tape application: paste on the ground, wall and machine on the prohibition, warning, reminding and stressing roleThe 6S management mark tape is called "tape" when it is used for zoning. It is called warning tape when it is used as warning. But actually, both are the same thing. When used for zoning, there are no relevant standards or conventions to define what areas are to be divided into colors, and green, yellow, blue and white are commonly used. When used as a warning, according to the GB2893 - 2001 "color" security and the Ministry of health released in 2003 "workplace occupation hazards warning signs", monochrome red, yellow and green color red, green and white and Huang Heidou can be used as a warning line. Here, we propose to make a distinction between the marking tape and the warning tape. White and Huang Helv used as a mark; red, red, white, green, white and yellow black as warning.
- Q:What material is the base material of PVC electric tape?
- Substrate is PVC, commonly known as green material. PVC coating water pressure sensitive adhesive for electrical adhesive tape.
- Q:Purchase insulation tape PVC Slitter
- Our factory specializes in paper tube machinery for more than ten years, advanced equipment, reasonable prices, the current invention of feeding paper tube equipment, the only one in the country. Paper tube machine series two head, three head, four head, six head tube, high strength. Slitting machine is accurate to millimeter.
- Q:What are the differences between PVC insulated tape and electrical tape?
- Electrical tape is called polyvinyl chloride electrical insulation adhesive tape, and some people call it electrical insulation tape or insulating tape.
- Q:What are the polyethylene film sleeves?
- According to the construction mode of adhesive tape winding, determine the width of anticorrosive adhesive tape. Manual winding, do not use too wide tape, the construction of workers when the intensity is not easy to control, it is best not to exceed 150mm width; manual mechanical entanglementWinding (part of the simple mechanical and human coordination) visual conditions, but the maximum width should be 230mm; mechanical winding can be appropriate to relax the width of tape, but it is best not to exceed 300mm.Polyethylene film is a commonly used plastic film, because of its non-toxic, so a lot of food used for making packaging bags. Notice the difference between PVC and polyvinyl chloride (PVC). The simple way is to make the polyethylene film for ignition, and the non flammable is PVC film.A separation layer between a polyethylene film, a barrier layer, an intervening coil, and concrete or other protective layer. It is also considered a separate protective layer.
- Q:Toilet water pipe seam water seepage, with raw tape tight, can you?
- Note: the purpose of fighting waterproof guards is to make the water pipes inside the floor forming waterproof layer, so that water is not in the floor water seepage, so as to avoid other floor water seepage. The second is from upstairs. First check the water pipe and the ground seam is intact, whether there are cracks, cracks in the gap. If the gap is damaged, drying condition, put the loose broken filling materials clean, and then use the kitchen and toilet water spray over the ceramic tile aperture, 20 minutes after drying for the treasure of the joint damage to fill the gap tile.
- Q:What raw material is the electrical tape made of?
- It is made of soft polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film as base material and coated with rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive
We are glad to introduce our adhesive tapes to you. Our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||tissue, cloth, OPP, PE/EVA foam, PET film, etc
|Product Price Range