Fuel Tank Truck 22500L Aluminum Alloy for Light Diesel Oil Delivery
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Solid Tire
Tank Material:Alluminum Alloy 5083
Rated Payload:Approx. 12000kg
Port of Delivery:Shanghai/Ningbo
Truck Type:Tanker Truck
Type:Other Diesel Heavy Goods Vehicle
Export Markets:Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Eastern Asia
1.Name:oil tank truck
2. Tank material : Aluminum Alloy 5083
4. Horsepower: 235(320HP)
5.Chassis :Dongfeng Nissan Diesel
7.Full Capacity: 22500L
DF Nissan Diesel
Aluminum Alloy 5083
Aluminium alloy, 20" self-latching manhole cover, with air-van.
Pneumatic sea valve , fix all aluminum alloy connector.
Pipe box, ladder, walkway platform, toolbox, Fire Extinguisher,
etc accordance by manufacture standard.
- Q:A few years become yellow green truck
- With the new car emission standards are green, which meet the requirements of environmental protection. The new car (car) will be checked twice in the past 6 years, and the annual inspection will be carried out once a year.The yellow label is a vehicle that has expired emissions standards, but is also allowed on the road. The yellow car is checked every six months.
- Q:What do you mean by the 6 * 4 on the truck?
- The front figure represents the total wheel number of the whole car (ie the location of several mounting tires, simply the number of spindles and the number of axles x 2)
- Q:Does pickup truck mean "pickup truck"?
- Pickup is an important part of the car market. Pickup truck (pick-up) is a type of car with a front and a driver's cab with an open wagon compartment. It is characterized by the comfort of the car, the power and the ability to load and adapt to the road.
- Q:Pickup truck or minibus in the end?
- The driving license of pickup truck has both operation and non operation. Non operation is not for commercial purpose. It can only be used for free service of family or unit;
- Q:What is the maximum speed limit for a lorry on the motorway?
- Depending on the speed limit of the road, if the speed limit is 80, or 80, 90 is 90. However, if a large truck, according to the law, the maximum can not exceed 100 kilometers per hour.
- Q:Why do trucks use diesel?.
- A liquid petroleum fraction between kerosene and lubricating oil having a boiling range and viscosity. Flammable, volatile, insoluble in water, soluble in alcohols and other organic solvents. It is a mixture of complex components with boiling points ranging from 180 DEG C to 370 DEG C and 350 to 410 DEG C two. Made from crude oil, shale oil, etc by direct distillation or cracking. According to the different properties of crude oil, there are paraffin base diesel, naphthenic base diesel and naphthenic aromatic diesel. According to the density of the oil and its processing products, accustomed to the boiling point or boiling range of low, called light, on the contrary, become heavy. It is generally divided into light diesel oil and heavy diesel oil. Paraffin based diesel oil is also used as raw material for cracking ethylene and propylene, and can be used as absorbent oil.
- Q:Are truck engines divided into EFI and other types?
- Truck engines can be divided into mechanical pumps, EFI, natural gas, and the latest in pure electric.
- Q:What does "C" in big trucks mean?
- The C gear is the half gear, the heavy load is used for the start. R is the reverse gear. Generally only semi-trailer only half block, half of the car is generally 9 forward gear.
- Q:What do you mean, truck 8+8 and 8+5? Thanks a lot, little brother
- Look at the frame, has two layers, the outer layer is main girder, are generally 8 thick, the inner layer is a secondary beam, beam not so long, to a smaller, 8 thick, 7 thick, 5 thick, 4 after several, you can measure the actual. There are three - story frame, three - story frame used in dump truck, that is, in the upper two layers plus a sub - frame, are generally used for heavy load.
- Q:What is a single row truck?
- In fact, China social classification of the truck is very confusing, there are classified according to the total mass of useful exhaust engine classification, the new national standard "car and trailer type truck as" terms and definitions of commercial vehicles and trucks categories, subdivided into: ordinary trucks, multipurpose vehicles, towing cars, off-road vehicles, special vehicles, special vehicles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range