||Number of Cells(pieces):
Can charge any 12V battery with 5m cable alligator clip
Combined by 2pcs individual high-efficient monocrystalline silicon solar panels;
Stainless steel telescopic legs ( can freely rotate 180 degrees)
High-strength low-iron toughened glass
Anodized aluminum frame
Light weight,easy to carry outside
with a charge controller with LED charge status display and electronic circuit protection
Long life time: >=25 years, small attenuation (Resistance to humidity and salt fog corrosion)
Stability and high efficiency photoelectric conversion, the average conversion rate is 17%
±3% performance tolerance
Accessories: controller(10A) , cable (5m), alligator clip, supporting leg,carry bag, junction box,corner protection, lock and handle
Packaging: nonwoven or canvas bag with outer carton, bulk order with pallet
suitable for home/caravans/camper (powering lap-top, phones, lights, TV,radios, small pumps and other small household electrical appliances)
When you go camping/hiking:
For laptop! No problem.
For iphone/ smart phones! No problem.
For PSP, for other players! No problem.
One portable solar panel charger solves all your charging problems!
In the case of no load, do not connect the positive and negative.
We have patents for the essential parts of the products----controller and inverter
All our products are approved by CE and ISO9001
We can do OEM and ODM, and we have our own talented R&D teams
All our products are easy to be used and convenient in maintanence
Strong technical team is ready to work for you.
18v 3*30W Folding Solar Panel
B) waterproof and easy to carry
C)Suitable for outdoor travel, camping
fast delivery+high quality: folding solar panel full waterproof---suitable for camping, trekker , 4WD, boating etc!
foldable solar panel 120W folding solar panel for charge DC 12V solar system & 12V battery
|Module size (mm):||345*645*90mm|
|Nominal current (A):||5.00|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||5.40|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc:||-0.34%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc:||0.017%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax:||-0.48%/degree|
|Operating temperature:||-40/degree to+85/degree|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 TUV CE RoHS|
|Maximum system voltage:||1000V DC, 600V|
- Q:Questions about Solar Panels and Battery back ups.?
- Q:how much is one solar panel?
- no one has answered because you asked a question that cannot be answered. It is exactly the same question as how much is a car?. Do you want a passive solar heating panel, a solar electric panel, .5 Volts, ,000,000 BTUs, do you want just the panel or the panel installed and functioning, or what? the answer is between $5 and $5,000,000.
- Q:Research Paper on Solar Panels?
- I'm a big fan of solar panels, and we even have an array on our house, but I would have a hard time supporting the thesis that solar panels are the best way to go green. Conservation and efficiency are. Using less is better than making more. If someone has the money for panels, but their house is poorly insulated, their money would be better spent on insulation. Pretty much anyone in the solar industry would agree. And solar hot water makes sense over a much wider geographical range than solar electric.
- Q:Cost and energy generated by solar panel?
- A little more than 0 watts per square foot, so that size panel would generate 250 watts under ideal conditions, which is noon on a sunny but not too hot day, near the equator. That's about /3 horsepower, or the same power as a man working hard. That is larger than needed to keep the battery of the car charged, unless you plan to run a laptop or something off it at night. The power is also too small to power the car for driving. If it's an electric car, you could get maybe another 2 miles per day out of the car, again, under ideal conditions. An RV store might have an idea of how much installation would cost. They would be accustomed to solar panels for RV's, but probably not small cars. A panel of that size would cost perhaps $500-800 just for the panel.
- Q:Why are solar panels not that efficient?
- first okorder.com/
- Q:i want to light up a building using solar panel what do i need?
- The solar panels are made in China because there are fewer environmental regulations and cheap coal power. It takes a lot of energy to melt silicon and there are toxic waste products. It would be three to five times more expensive to make the panels in the US ( three times is just for reprocessing the toxic wastes ). Solar cell made in China are about $2 a watt, perhaps as low as $ a watt but in truth the claims for $ a watt or less solar panels as in thin film solar panels have much lower efficiency and require perhaps ten times more surface area.
- Q:Solar Panel System at Harbor Freight?
- i wouldn't. - harbor freight isn't known for the best quality stuff. - 75 watts assumes roof mounting, at 90 degrees to the sun, on a bright day. you're going to get considerably less. and only when the sun is highest in the sky. maybe you should look at, your computer, for example. if you're using it for 4 hours, and it has a 500 watt power supply, and you add 200-500 watts for the monitor, and some for the printer, modem, etc, you'd use 5kw that day. your 75 watt panel, generating maybe 50 watts at most, for maybe 4 hours when the sun was highest, and shining directly on the panel, would generate 200 watt hours. it would take 25 days to generate the electricity you'd use in single day. in the winter, you'd be pretty much out of luck. there just isn't enough bright sun. clearly, it's up to you, but there's a harbor freight near me, and i'll not be rushing out to get such a system. further, most appliances are quite voltage sensitive. you really do need to have the voltage in the 0-20 range. too much out, either higher or lower, will shorten the life of appliances at best.
- Q:Who created the first solar panel?
- The first photovoltaic cell was developed at Bell Labs in 954. The team included G.L. Pearson, C.S. Fuller, and D.M. Chapin. A panel is composed of many cells. They respond to a wide range of wavelengths, not just UV.
- Q:How to make a solar panel at home?
- It's not necessary. The time, materials, energy, and money you have to put out might not be worth it. Being this is your first unit, there are cheap enough panels; you should shop around. OKorder alone with an array of selections and there is Home Depot and others. When solar panels not hooked up correctly or you don't have the right equipment you can cause the batteries to explode. Do your research there's plenty on Youtube. I'd read the answers here but you really need to do some homework elsewhere. It is that serious that I wouldn't give any advise on the how to.
- Q:New Prius; Solar panles a good design?
- Create okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range