||Film Faced Plywood
|Place of Origin:|
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
|Packaging Detail:||a). Inner package: inside pallets are wrapped with 0.2mm plastic bag. b). Outside package: pallets are covered with plywood and with PVC/steel for strength.|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days after received advance payment or L/C|
FILM FACED PLYWOOD
1220mm*2440mm&1250mm*2500mm or as request
9-25mm or as request
Poplar , combi , hardwood , etc
weight of base film : 125g/sq.m,140g/sq.m
modulus of rupture: > 30Mpa
modulus of elasticity :>6000Mpa
pallet lined with 0.2mm plastic bag
pallet is covered by plywood and then steel tape for strength
in 20 days after order confirmed
Term of payment:
L/C at sight, T/T
20000 Cubic Meter / Month
Packaging & Shipping
a). Inner package: inside pallets are wrapped with 0.2mm plastic bag.
b). Outside package: pallets are covered with plywood and with PVC/steel for strength
Shipping: Container or Breakbulk
- Q:One of the commonly used materials for furniture is a wood-based panel
- With the veneer after the wood by the direction of the criss-cross the composition of the slab, heated or not heated under the conditions of suppression
- Q:Class III resistant tide plywood class IV tonic resistant plywood
- Plywood: Plywood is a three or more plate-like material that is cut into veneer or cut into wood by wood and then glued with an adhesive
- Q:The Decorative veneer veneer plywood grade classification
- To remind manufacturers and other forms of consumer do not meet the requirements of China's decorative veneer veneer plywood standards
- Q:How do you choose plywood in plywood production?
- Another problem is the growing number of furniture produced by the panel, although these furniture, "cypress" and other grain appearance,
- Q:Solid wood and plywood which is better?
- Can not completely determine which is better, this depends on how you use the main.
- Q:What are the types of veneer veneer veneer?
- Decorative veneer veneer plywood according to the decorative surface can be divided into single-sided veneer veneer plywood and double-sided veneer veneer plywood;
- Q:What is the composition of the plywood?
- Plywood usually refers to the plywood or multi-layer board, that is, with the same thickness of two or more layers of veneer plus glue from high temperature suppression
- Q:Plywood in the material defects?
- discoloration discoloration Where the normal color of wood changes called color, can be divided into two kinds of chemical discoloration and fungal discoloration.
- Q:Why plywood is cheaper than solid wood
- commonly known as: multi-layer board) is one of the commonly used furniture materials, is a wood-based panel. Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood
- Q:What is the type of plywood editing?
- In order to make full use of forest resources to develop plywood production, make the best use of our country's newly developed national standards (draft approval) according to the use of adhesive pull
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range