||Film Faced Plywood
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
Poplar, Birch, Hardwood, Combi
MR. WBP, Melamine
|Packaging Detail:||pallet packing|
Black film faced Plywood for contruction
3.Glue: WBP, MR, Melamine
4. CE, ISO9001
18mm contruction Black film faced Plywood
1) Film of plywood
Dynea brown Film, Black Film, Brown Film
2) Glue of plywood
WBP Phenolic Glue, melamine, MR
3) Core of plywood
birch, poplar, eucalyptus, hardwood, comby wood
4) Sizes of plwood
1220*2440mm, 1250*2500mm, 915*1830mm, 1200*2700mm
5) Thickness of plywood
6) Tolerance of thickness
+/-0.2mm for 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, +/-0.5mm for thick plywood
7) Moisture content
Less than 12%
8) Density of plywood
9) Modulus of rupture
More than 30Mpa
10) Modulus of Elasticity
More than 6000Mpa
L/C, T/T, D/P
Strong export sea-worthy pallets
Is CNBM a manufacturer?
Yes. CNBM is the biggest company in China for building materials. CNBM belongs to China Central government with more than 110,000 employees and owns more than 400 factories in China to make a varity of building materials products in China. Revenue of CNBM in 2014 is more than 50 billion US dollars.
How about the business of wood products in CNBM?
Wood products is a kind of traditional building material and it has been widely used in decoration place, furniture and construction areas. From the bigginning of CNBM business, CNBM setted up factories to produce the wood products like as plywood, MDF board, flooring, sawn timber and so on. Till today, CNBM invested a lot of money to forestry land and build a sustainable wood supplying industry from planting trees to wood final products.
What is the standard of wood products?
If no request from customers, we will make orders as per our own standard in factory, which is equal to or better than China national standard. Of course, we can make as customer's request. In fact, many orders made by us is per the standard of EN, USA,JIS etc.
- Q:Commonly used plywood, pallets and so on
- Is the destruction of the physical properties of the wood itself, which played a leading role in the composition of the plastic
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- As these high quality woods become increasingly scarce and expensive, people begin to make furniture with easier access to wood, and those good wood is already very rare
- Q:What kind of glue is today's plywood?
- High-quality urea-formaldehyde glue / melamine glue / phenolic glue can reach E0 level, E1 level, that can be used directly for indoor.
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- The intergrown knots are formed by the tree's live technique. Knots and the surrounding wood close together or with the surrounding wood part of the length of its cross-section than the length of 3/4, hard texture, normal structure
- Q:Solid wood and plywood which is better?
- Can not completely determine which is better, this depends on how you use the main.
- Q:What are the types of veneer veneer veneer?
- Decorative veneer veneer plywood according to the decorative surface can be divided into single-sided veneer veneer plywood and double-sided veneer veneer plywood;
- Q:Material for the plywood defects which
- false heartwood heartwood sound wood center part of the color is different from the normal wood, often dark brown or reddish-brown, usually its density and hardness are relatively large.
- Q:The difference between the multilayer board and the plywood is as follows
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences
- Q:Why plywood is cheaper than solid wood
- commonly known as: multi-layer board) is one of the commonly used furniture materials, is a wood-based panel. Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood
- Q:What are the plywood specifications?
- International Organization for Standardization of ordinary plywood production, from the structure, finished product moisture content, quality 3 to make the provisions:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range